Why does this kino not get the credit it deserves?

why does this kino not get the credit it deserves?

youtube.com/watch?v=5IQJewnDieo

>you will never tell an 8 she's not a 10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7oNNXiSxLM
youtube.com/watch?v=nYlx7HxR1Qw
dailymotion.com/video/x7ze29_nip-tuck-season-5-part-1-hypothermi_shortfilms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=N7oNNXiSxLM

YOU GOT A GOD DAMN DICK

>it's a Matt beats up a tranny episode

please respond

>you will never tell an 8 she's not a 10
Speak for yourself. I love putting women in their place.

you faggots cant even use your own stupid buzzwords properly anymore.

it was just a prank bro

fuck i miss that show. even when it went off the rails crazy over the last 3 seasons

I love the episode where they strangle each other

Nip tuck is my favorite show, at least the first 3 seasons are

what did he mean by this?

I love how they show that chads are also betas

this was some really fucked up television, i'm gonna have to rewatch it soon. so many retarded sub plots and ridiculous sex scenes (for tv anyway). its really not like many other shows, for better or worse...

i'm rewatching now

on episode 13

it's great tv. can't believe it came out in 2003

Macmahon says that the value of the show is the diversity of degeneracy. He also said that s3 is super gloomy and depressed him and s4 is more upbeat.

I love also that they included the story of the bull (a lawyer) and that the intellectual surgeon went to a bull party, with his gf pooping in the jacuzzi, and watch a milf getting pounded with her provider next to her.

It's good stuff but the mcnamara guy is a whiny wet blanket bitch the whole run of the show and it never ceases to be annoying

No lie me and my mom watched this whole series in its entirety and she was super excited about each one. Like making predictions and shit. Also had a bomb af finale that didn't drop the ball

>this show triggered trap fetish

your mom sounds hot, pics

Kimber is super hot desu. She is one of the few women who can wear short hair. I do not even like blondes in general.

lmao just got to this scene

amazing

The last season I remember being pants on the head retarded they gave a tattoo mexico a completely new face like a bond super villain among other stupid stuff. Other than that I enjoyed the series

Nah dude she's 63 years old now. Ill admit in her mid 30s she was a 7/10 but she's an old hag now

this is the best scene, where Christian comes home and see Kimber puking in the toilets after she ate *for the first time* some ice cream.

**Nip/Tuck season 6 episode 8**

Kimber:

“when i was in there [throwing up/being bulimic] I was thinking, that I truly hate myself..
and that’s the reason why I always go back to you Christian..
because you hate me the best
and for some reason it feels right…

look at me [Christian]…turn around and look at me.
Why are you with me Christian? You think im stupid,
you think im a slut, you think im pathetic…
its so clear to me now…you hate yourself like i do..
…and thats why you always come back to me
because you think i am all you deserve”

Christian:
“you were wrong about the stupid part….but that was pretty smart. Now go get dressed
and make me some dinner.”

The best scene was when Troy literally fucks a woman off a roof.

the best scene is when a gang of trannies beat up matt and piss on him

My favorite part of the whole show was those 2 or 3 episodes when they go separate some conjoined twin sisters

youtube.com/watch?v=nYlx7HxR1Qw

>It's a matt becomes a mime episode

>I'm only 21

lol not you're not, old hag.

top 5 favorite shows even though it's batshit soap opera retarded at some points.

Is this the Mona Lisa of transexuals?

best scene was when matt's son was in prison and wanted to get fake tits because his jailmate told him to get sexier

The real best scene was Sean getting head from a midget dressed as an elf in the middle of Santa's Workshop at the mall

it is a pity to have made libertine/hedonistic christian as being molested.

I hope I will see a show where women just love sex and men just love to please women not following some trauma.

That one scene where Christian is a gigolo and has to fuck this bitch back to life because she's going through hypothermia but pusses out and prays to the Lord for help. Couldn't get any kino-er than that.

dailymotion.com/video/x7ze29_nip-tuck-season-5-part-1-hypothermi_shortfilms

>it's a the carver turns out to be two people who are brother and sister and fucking

why doesn't ryan murphy do shit like that anymore

>she

Nip/Tuck was on its peak when I was in high school, it was literally the craziest shit I've ever seen on TV up to that point, everyone and their mothers watched this and The Sopranos. Crazy characters, neat twists, hot chicks etc. The guy playing Sean was an amazing actor. The villains and all the weirdos were awesome.

This and the sopranos is how a drama show should be. Sopranos for realism, nip tuck for fun and sex

La mejor escena es cuando Cristian Troy se tira a una ciega y de fondo tocan Just Be de Tiesto, simplemente epica.

What did he mean by this?