Max Landis Will Write and Direct 'An American Werewolf In London' Remake

>An American Werewolf in London is officially getting a remake with The Walking Dead‘s David Albert and Robert Kirkman producing through their Skybound Entertainment for Universal Pictures. Filmmaker John Landis’ classic 1981 comedic horror film will be written by his son Max Landis, who also is attached to direct.

deadline.com/2016/11/an-american-werewolf-in-london-remake-on-way-max-landis-universal-1201850435/

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/09/09/jk-rowling-says-remus-lupins-condition-as-a-werewolf-is-a-metaphor-for-hiv-and-aids-6118903/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Max Landis Will Write and Direct 'An American Werewolf In London' Remake because he's an untalented hack who can't write anything original

fixed that title for you, user

>An American Werewolf In London' Remake

>An American Werewolf In London' Remake

>Max Landis

>London

>Max Landis

>8 total posts
>7 posters

I wonder which one of these people decided to post twice

Why do you care

>Werewolf as a metaphor for homosexuality

calling it

and fuck you

>only one you
who knew

No need to get defensive samefag

tough crowd

Gonna answer my question

Max Landis the worst thing John Landis made, Is going to remake arguably the best thing John Landis made.

>>Werewolf as a metaphor for homosexuality

That implies homosexuality is a terrible condition that harms and kills people it comes into contact with.

Sounds good.

max needs to stop already
getting real tired of this shit

why would anyone give max this job when literally everything he's done has been garbage?

if this is good i will accept that max landis isnt a talentless hack

sink or swim you faggot i know youre reading this

Didn't J.K Rowling made this shit up? Also mentioned that Dumbledore's gay?

Didn't the one werewolf in the movies have a wife?

This is what she exactly said

metro.co.uk/2016/09/09/jk-rowling-says-remus-lupins-condition-as-a-werewolf-is-a-metaphor-for-hiv-and-aids-6118903/

because his last name is Landis

he implied it by calling you a samefag, you samefag. samefags are cancer

Ok but straight people can get the hiv and aids. Soo

It's going to be awful

I think it's only because that's his son, but I was curious to see what else he's done and ohhhh boy those are some steaming piles. No longer interested in this remake as it looks to be the same as all other remakes in recent history.

He should remake Twilight Zone and kill some people like his dear old dad.

It's funny that Nightmare on Elm Street 2 is a werewolf movie dressed as a Freddy Krueger movie, and uses the homosexual metaphor angle.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

kek

>Nightmare on Elm Street 2 is a werewolf movie dressed as a Freddy Krueger movie
???
It's been awhile since I've seen it.. but what part you talking about? Someone becoming freddy or?

Max Landis should get his head chopped off by a helicopter

No.

No.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking HELL why can't this jewlet just not fuck things up for once.

Because of nepotism.

Last thread

its gonna be great

>SJW in London

>Makes a big deal about not awknowleding his dad
>Calls the Ghostbusters movie bad before it was even out.
>Calls it a sad gimmick
>Presents his own Ghostbusters treatment, that is just a doucher X-treme Ghostbusters
>Suddenly he's making the remake of his Dad's movie, just because he's his son
There are none Righteous; No, not one.

Never watched the original, is there any metaphor for the werewolf or any of that sort in the original?

NICE. right off the bat with the Vic Morrow stuff, though? He should've saved that for later on. You know? Real kick in the balls at the end for the big finish?

Is she implying her portrayal of werewolves was an original creation?

where can I find photographic evidence of this atrocity?

fuck this reality

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>max landis still tries to push the meme he has gotten where he is due to meritocracy and not nepotism

Really makes u think

th th th thanks reddit?....

I don't think Max has proven himself as a director enough to take on a project like this

Gee, I wonder how he keeps getting work

>they hunt men
>they only go fabulous at night
>only jewelry can kill them

Really makes you think

Starbuckscore female acoustic ukele cover of "Bad Moon Rising" for pre-transformation scene. Calling it now.

is this /r/ants?

wow reddit is actually better than Sup Forums now

Max is John's hell-on-earth punishment for murdering 3 people.

kek

Starring Mark Walhberg

How does Max Landis keep getting work? Hasn't everything else he worked on previously been commercial flops?

It's just (((nepotism))) isn't it?

It's sad that even Max Landis can't get an original film out anymore. he's spoken all the time about how hard it is in Hollywood for original films.

Say what you will about his writing, at least he was consistently coming out with original films.

This is too true, fuck max landis stupid fucking hack. He really should kill himslelf. All the african children starving while this dickface makes what a couple of hundred gs for his scripta which frankly is only worth wiping my ass with.

You get work based on your writing, not how long you've been in the industry.

He's constantly writing and pitching good shit. He has charisma and is young, and that's probably enough to oil up the butts of the producers.

>He's constantly writing and pitching good shit.

Shit so good that everything he's involved with ends up tanking at the box office?

>An American Werewolf in London
>Max Landis

Reddit has no chill. Fuck max landis.

wtf i love reddit now

He's extremely rich and his dad taught him the very very basics.

Aren't Mike and Jay friends with him?

I guess he writes good scripts. From the script to the end product, it's usually a entirely different film and that cant be blamed on the script writer.

I remember they chewed his ass out for one of his movies then he showed up on their show and were like giddy schoolgirls

ITT

Truth is: CAN we believe anything she says at this point? She keeps changing things. I can see HOW you could connect lycantrophism with HIV, but I don't think that's the meaning she meant for it originally. Hermione isn't black either.

Shut the fuck up faggot

How the fuck does Max keep getting work
Haven't all the projects he's worked on since Chronicle had mediocre performances at best

Is he going to use footage of real wolves and have them maul some extras on camera, it just isn't a Landis movie until a few kids die.

(You) knew.

>'An American Werewolf In London' Remake

Is Max Landis /ourguy/?

>People think Max Landis is talented

Every one of his projects has had lukewarm attention and turned poor profits.

Yet he keeps getting handed shit.

I don't get it. His father isn't even that big in Hollywood. He must suck all the right dicks.

>tfw I'm apparently the only person who sort of like American Ultra

has any remake been good yet?

He's talented at killing children and getting away with it.

Besides The Thing and The Fly?

There's no way Josh Trank didnt type this

Boring meme to be honest

Why? They probably deleted the comment and banned the guy. Freedom of speech means nothing to that pampered safe place of a shithole.

No its still there, even got golded

Fukkin' murked!

Wew

Watching the world turn against Max has been absolutely wonderful. Reddit doesn't even stop shitting on him when he shows up to grace them with his presence now. Look at this AV Club article, a site I thought would have been very pro-Max:

>Max Landis to win his father’s love with An American Werewolf In London remake

>Max Landis is a fairly polarizing figure in the film industry, partly because he’s the son of John Landis and will continue to get opportunities even when his projects flop and partly because he tends to have awful opinions about Star Wars characters, but now he may have finally landed a film that will prove once and for all that he can cut it in Hollywood without relying on his name. That’s because, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Max Landis has signed on to write and direct a remake of An American Werewolf In London, the 1981 horror comedy film originally written and directed by…John Landis.

>So maybe we spoke too soon about that “without relying on his name” stuff, but whatever. The THR story also notes that this remake will be produced by The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman and another of that show’s executive producers (David Alpert), so at least they’re not part of the Landis family. Also, snark aside, Landis wrote Chronicle and American Ultra, both of which were fairly good.

>even got golded
The fuck? is that a thing?

Oh for fucks sake.

Please let this be the final nail in the coffin of this shrieking fuckboi's career. He is completely insufferable and judging by his previous projects entirely talent-less.

lel

Remember when he appeared on RLM and every one of those faggots in the threads suddenly liked him?

>Max London
>An American Werewolf In Landis
>remake

Why?

They took shots at him at every chance. They still do on occasion.

I hated that cunt instantly (had never seen him prior) and he ruined the Neil Breen episode of best of the worst

I'm talking about the Sup Forums faggots doing a 180 on their opinion of Max, not the RLM crew.