Why are black ppl wearing African clothes to see that movie?

Why are black ppl wearing African clothes to see that movie?

aparently they lost millions of dollars becouse they didnt realize it was actualy a superhero movie and not about the black panther movement

Thought they were in hospital clothes for a second..

why people acting like africa aint poor

Because the think it’s something it’s not. It’s fiction, nothing more. They think if white peoples has never colonized Africa it would be some sort of utopia when in fact the exact opposite would be true it would be an even bigger shithole that it is today with slave trade probably the biggest gdp industry.

I dunno, why do white people dress like British Students and Wizards?

Looks like hospital gowns. Ehh... Anyhow I find this "black culture" thing so stupid. When you look at twitter all of these fuckers are making the separation by themselves calling people "white" or "black" and talking about "Black rights" "black this" "black that". If they truly wanted equal place for everyone, equal culture they would only talk about "humans". But these faggots are too stupid to realize this issue by themselves.

What the fuck do you think, retard? Apparently it's a black superhero movie as if Blade and Hancock never existed.

So evidently the film takes place in East Africa.
But these are descendants of people sold from West Africa.
Therefore, for the same reason they name their kids African names that aren't African names at all but rather contrived lorem ipsum nonsense.
Just like their We Wuz shit.

>Why do white people cosplay when Star Wars/LoTR/Harry Potter/anime movies come out?
Just let people enjoy things.

Shut the fuck up, nerd!

black people are fucking stupid
you never see white people wearing a judge wig to go see historian movies

BECAUSE

THEY

WUZ

ARE

KANGZ

we should start doing this so they laugh at us, then we show them OP picture lol

AND

SHIEEEEEEEEET

>wut is larp
I believe a white guy on an mongolese basket weaving board asks shit like that

#BLACKEXCELLENCE

Stupid fucking niggers

bingo. Same shit as any Star Wars premiere.

If this is your contribution just go back to facebook. Normie retard.

sure thing Sup Forums

If they did do that they would be shamed and pointed out as "racis". Probably some Tyrone would beat the guy too.

>go back to facebook
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRNN

so many triggered snowflakes in this thread

Because slavery in america wiped out the majority of their ethnic identity which resulted in a lot of black people trying way too hard to claim some semblance of one. This isn't a black exclusive thing though, look at how many fucking white people try to show off their "irish pride" on St Patrick's day when they're 1/16th Irish, have never been to Ireland and aren't connected to the culture at all really.

sure.. sure.. twice on sundays phamalam

This is pretty sad tbh.

ur mum is an snooflaik

You are the reason Sup Forums and Sup Forums is dying. You should've stayed out. You are either underage or normie retard or both. kys.

I really wonder this myself

Because they think that they wuz kingz.
They want to feel special

Naah mate. Lot of countries and people on this planet have been under extreme circumstances and yet they don't cry about it all the damn time and demand recognition.

and the cauldron of European ethnicities and cultures that today makes out "white America", is so messed up and rootless you faggots had to go an invent the identitarian movement and call it "Identity Evropa" with archaic, Roman spelling and all. Now that, is some cringy larp shit.

nigger talk, iq < 70

nigger talk, iq < 70

>You are the reason Sup Forums and Sup Forums is dying
splendid, maybe I can finally be free then.
>You should've stayed out
lol srsl no u
>You are either underage or normie retard or both
srsl lol no u
>kys
you spelled kiss wrong, lover.

dont make me shot you nigga

Yeah identity politics gets pretty goofy. I get it though, people put such an importance on cultural identity that you can feel bad if you don't really have one.

having a hard time understanding the quote system, newfag?

that explain why black people are so violent
they think they were kangs n shit, they belive they are playing some ghetto game of thrones

being American should be plenty, you know. America is a country, and though it's not quite as old as the European nations then it's still around 300 years of history.

Muh heritage

>ghetto GOT
lerl

Just let these nigger have there 15 minutes of mattering... they will tire themselves out... after all it’s white peoples making the money off this.

I don't disagree but most groups in America, especially political groups, like to play at the idea of "the other."

It's never been more transparent than how it is now. Anyone who doesn't agree with me disagrees with literally everything I like and wants to take it away from me. Oh you're not the same thing as me even if that's just an arbitrarily defined political party? Sorry it's not your turn to talk. Even tragedies don't bring people together anymore because there's always 2 sides trying to politicize it immediately. Hell I can't even watch a superhero movie anymore without one side saying it's a revolutionary step for civil rights and the other saying it's them silly minorities trying to force me to recognize black people exist.

There'll prob be a drive by at some point, outside a theater.
Can't wait.

Lol beta fag. Peopl, especially white, dress for movies premiers all the time.

I saw a picture of some guy cosplaying Eddie Murphy's character from Coming to America which I thought was pretty clever.

sad, but true indeed.

>you never see white people wearing a judge wig to go see historian movies
white people literally dressed up as wizards for harry potter lmao

>implying blade and Hancock>every other movie a white man was cast in

The director is black, the actors are black, there are always black people working off screen, there are black execs, literally every color on the rainbow is making money off of this movie

hancock is literally a work of art

Because blacks see this movie as tribalism.

This

I never said it wasn't, I only meant to conjecture that not many blacks have had a movie all to themselves, so of course it's going to be a "big deal". Not playing the devils advocate or the black sympathizer but they certainly haven't had a platinum clad movie with the funding that marvel could provide.