Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aoQAEyFOvC0
youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0
youtu.be/JQU4ruqS8WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IN NEW YORK MY NIGGAS DON'T MILLY ROCK MY NIGGAS MONEY BOP

bump

I DONT FUCK WITH NO OLD HOES ONLY NEW HOES

I am reading something produced by someone with mental retardation. It's a colorful looking carnival presence.

I have no idea who this is and I'm grateful

PUT MY DICK IN HER BACKBONE AND PASS HER TO THE BRO

cum sticky yuh butthole fifty cocks yuh

“I don’t fuck with legal hoes. Only teenage hoes. I’m not a pedo tho.”

69 is a little faggot bitch

he would kick your ass

Fuck off id beat the fucking shit out of that little lying cocky retarded pussy bitch

lol no you wouldn't. fucking keyboard tough guy

Bro he is the most retarded person ive ever come across he even got dropped like last week in a fight he is a poser and bitch trust me

This is a rapper

he got dropped fighting huge black guys, he would wash a bitch ass soyboy like you in less than a minute

Haahah no he wouldnt his crew of 5 got beat by 2 random acerage guys. I would rob him off his chains

If you actually think hes tuff i think you must be retarded

I'm not saying he's the toughest guy ever but he would easily beat up 90% of Sup Forums posters.

Not even the guy is a joke and its a matter of time till he gets dropped and robbed

he has only caught Ws so far, for the most part

Why do people defend trash?

No

?

we're not grumpy old men who hate everything new

yes. he would fuck your doughy ass up

1. I'm not old. 2. He is still trash regardless.

people like this should have never been born.

you act like a grumpy old man

This guy is trash, suicide boys are gods though

You still haven't refuted him being trash.

you like night lovell?

He's not trash. Gummo and Kooda are classics

$uicideboy$ are straight fire

He had sex with a 13 year old. He's trash.

It was fucking 5 v 2.
And tekashi had the 5 advantage.

Tekashi is a little girl

Ayyyyye

Are you jealous because he did it and you can't find one that will get within 25ft of you?

His best song to date imo
youtu.be/aoQAEyFOvC0

Let's be honest, you'd tear up Danielle Bregoli if you had the chance.

Can someone explain to me what these words mean?

Blicky
billy niggas
hoover niggas
KB
crills in my drawers
Milly rock
backbone (anal?)
hit a stain

She's disgusting and trash as well.

>lol wat
That's exactly why I would

Fuck, that's autistic.

Genius is your friend
>genius.com

Blicky=gun
Milly rock=type of dance
Backbone=doggy

crills ls slang for crack

lol, look how skinny his wrist are...he would have been better off being a trap, lol.

What kind of faggot pays attention to that?

Idk look at asap rocky

I just like traps tbh

kill urself

Billy/hoover are just last names of some OG's or something probably and now the hood is named after them. Usually how it goes

Lets go buba and fucking doowee
throw in billy and 93

hit a stain means to steal

Ummm no? I'm not a pedo

Looks like a skittle pack had an aneurysm

he's got more money than any of us that's for sure

he hasnt even been in the rap game very long

albeit he isnt very good, alot of people like his music, that wont change. Rich only get richer

Good point.

Haha with how often he gets his as beat I doubt that

All my niggas really gay gang getting gangbanged

That's the whitest nigger I've ever seen

i hate this argument
>hes got money thoughhh!!!

So fucking what. The worst part is, even after his death (soon) every wanna be rapper is going to copy him.

I think there really is a connection with mumble rap and straight retardation. Like when you listen to ignorance you become ignorant, or something like that. Everyone I know that listens to this shit has straight F's and can barely speak normally anymore. Holy shit, they can't even write properly.

having offspring with your sister
>not even once

Not listening to THE ORIGINAL. Iffy niggaz.
youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0

The record company actually gives him the money up front to build up his rapper persona. They use the fact that he's rich to sell his music and it works.

How does he get away with saying nigger

Also he jacked Sticky Fingaz style except it's not as good

Also he's kind of skinny fat

>J Edgar Hoover is a Blood

Crip you mean.

dis tru its a common tactic thats why rappers come out of nowhere talking about and wearing diamonds and designer.

Was just scrolling through the catalogue and saw this

>hoover niggas
niggers think they own a street block cause they color cordinate and get paid in food stamps hahahahahahahha

Whatever

seen a pic of him, he is tiny. also i am so tired of gangstas. i dont have sympathy for thieves, sort of like seeing video of em get shot from time to time.

>seen a pic of him
i meant next to an average sized dude

not organized gangs. they make more money than 10 of you.

Yeah well that just shows how fucked we are as a society, does it not? Kids literally only care about money. Money, money, money.

So do the girl scouts lol

>he makes money
>he has money
>but hes rich he can act like a retard all he wants

post video

Lil ninja

youtu.be/JQU4ruqS8WM

if it's enough money and their outlandish activities are what keeps them in the spotlight and intensifies their income through several avenues it makes perfect sense

I know you aren't retarded, but please think. it's the music BUSINESS. and there's a lot more business than music.

Is there ever gonna be a way to topple it?

i'm working on that, buddy boy.

just you wait.

Wow that must be hard to be that fucking retarded

fucking kek
In October 2015, Hernandez pled guilty to one felony count of Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance. Charges were brought against Hernandez after a February 2015 incident where he had sexual contact with a 13-year-old minor and later distributed videos of the incident online.[12] Three of these videos are described in the criminal complaint against Hernandez. In one of the videos, "the child engages in oral sexual intercourse with the separately charged defendant Taquan Anderson, while the defendant, Daniel Hernandez, stands behind the child making a thrusting motion with his pelvis and smacking her on her buttocks. The child is nude in the video.”[13] While Hernandez claimed to be seventeen at the time of the incident, the birth date listed in the complaint against him and in Hernandez's statement to the police shows he was eighteen at the time.[14] Prior to his sexual misconduct charges, Hernandez served jail time as a minor for assault and the sale of heroin.[10]

how the fuck is he not in jail?

Go away, faggot.

kek what are you 12? how can you even think this stuff is good?

2 mins of my life ill never get back

Dude ate too many skittles.

kek

t. Iffy Nigga

the fuck is an iffy nigga? are you trolling or legitimately a child

its cause hes not white. this guy by where i live raped a girl who was overdosing, let her die, broke her legs and stuffed her into a box, took pictures and bragged about it to a bunch of people, and planned to bury her in the woods. because he's black they might let him off or only serve a couple years. apparently black lives matter and other organizations are willing to donate 3 million to his defense in court kek

He sucks, bad. I gve it a shot, no way. fuck lil whatever

Not to be mixed up with krills in the drawers.