Pullup/diaper bread?

pullup/diaper bread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJn_bji9N5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

Who's /padded/ atm?

i wish~ i really wanna find a site that sells pullups for adults. i like the more tight, colorful padding.

i have some tykables & ABUniverse diapz but im too lazy and depressed to wear.

bump

anyone know where to find these?

who's this?

i hate these new multicolored diaps. i guess im an oldfag because i remember when they were thick and plastic & white and only had designs on the taping panel. i hate this new shit. diapers achieved perfection 1990-1995

OP here.. wish i knew who was in the pic~

id rather have tight pullup style. ones with cute decorations~

and this one!

need more contributors

I would pull this hot ass girl's diaper down and lick her ass hole until my tongue falls off

never been into pullups myself
what is the appeal of a less-absorabant non-taped less-babyish undergarment exactly

the style just appeals to me, as well as the feeling of the tightness. if they could figure a way to combine the style i want as well as more absorbent, that would be phenomenal.

im not really into the complete babyish type thing. which is why i go with pullups~

ew wtf XD

this pic is hot. damn

you're all sick and catching lead disease
youtube.com/watch?v=iJn_bji9N5A

tfw i probably have more guns than you

Hot. More

We're Disney. You don't have fun.

Yumm come to daddy

how are we sick? if you find this sick, then you need to check yourself XD

winner

You're tryhard, and you don't have gun.

more like this

ughh...Depends... even doubled up, it's still thinner than 1 good diaper.

>remember guys, its not too hard to find a sub gf and get her into this.

>really

All i want is to grab a handful of diapered ass

alright i gotta go

nooooo

I think that one's cloth. 90-95 you say? Were there any AB diapers around at the time?

No. There were NONE. There were shitty Depends and worse Attends (hospital green).

Anyone know where to get diapers that feel like baby diapers that arent bulky, bambinos feel way to bulky.

Pleas tell me theres more.

Tranquility ATN. Crinkly plastic, thinner than a Bambino, thicker than a drugstore Depend.

How about ABU Preschools?

is there a place to buy adult pullup style?

there's only one ABDL pull-up so far, and it's by bambino.

Try the pull-on abenas I guess, they're based off a pretty popular diaper.

Who wants bread made from diapers? Yuck!

Don't know of any custom sellers for the community? Id pay a higher rate for something more baby like. As in feeling

I don't know dude, I think you're chasing something that doesn't exist.

"baby" diapers are pretty thick on babies, the ABDL brands are custom sellers for the community and you've turned your nose up at them. At this point I feel like I'm talking to a toddler who's just saying 'NO!" every time I try appease the little shit.

Like, just go buy goodnites if you want pull-ups that are thin and babyish. I don't know what to tell you.

One of the products most similar to modern baby diapers I have used lately were these. They have a stretch version as well, which is likely the best way to go. They feel thin but swell a fair amount, and are plastic backed. Alas, no patterns but in my experience most of the patterned diapers are thicker anyway.

But won’t they be looking for a sugar daddy?

This is what the stretch briefs look like. They rise pretty high in the front which is similar to what modern baby diapers are doing.