Anything to do with Chet and Ted Raimi's overacting

>Anything to do with Chet and Ted Raimi's overacting

>Ash's new love interest has the same name as name as his girlfriend from Evil Dead 2 for some reason

>The book talking being on their with something from Thankskilling (look it up)

>2 different "LOL tranny hooker" jokes in the last 2 episodes

>New villain is another supernatural thing taking the form of a completely normal looking human like some cheap shit from the show, supernatural

>Ash kills deadite infront of angry mob
>They all applaud him, Ash is a hero!

>Ash defeats a deadite infront of the whole town because for some reason the deadite isnt smart enough to play dead and make it look like Ash killed another seemingly innocent person
>When Ash kills the deadite it does nothing, lets Ash shoots her over and over again until he cuts her head off.

>Sheriff grabs Ash from behind in the middle of crowd who now love him
>nobody notices except one character

And these things are only from the recent episodes.
Like.. I know this show is supposed to be dumb fun, like ED2 and Army of Darkness, I love those movies, but this show just... crosses a line for me. I'm really starting to just not like it. Evil Dead was best when it was contained as it's own thing. And Army of Darkness... well, that was special in it's own way.

The only thing this new season has going for it is the overall atmosphere and Cheryl making a comeback was cool. FINALLY a deadite that didn't look every other single deadite on the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478551460816.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also
>Deadite Cheryl and deadite girl in the bathroom stall dies when her head gets cut off

There have been plenty of deadite fine after there heads get cut off.

I still like this show. That Jew chick is a shitty actor though and is the worst part of the series.

>being on their with something from Thankskilling (look it up)
TIER*

>the deadite isnt smart enough to play dead and make it look like Ash killed another seemingly innocent person

Yeah, I thought that was weird too. Especially when deadites just love to fuck with him and that would have been the perfect time.

this was gold though
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478551460816.webm

I know we're talking about the second season, but the first season was kinda shit except the first episode, and the last 3 where they went to the cabin. And even then it got a little shitty when it revealed Ruby is like an ancient one who wrote the book of the dead? Maybe it's just me but I feel like that kinda stuff just doesn't mesh well with evil dead, like it says in the OP, that kinda falls more in line with Supernatural.

And why did that cop fall in love with Ash out of fucking nowhere?

Idunno, other than the stuff that involves gore and practical effects, this show is kinda shit.

aha, I get it. I don't know why I didn't pick up on that the first time.

Really nice we got to see Cheryl again. We'll probably see Ted reprise the role of Henrietta. Someone asked him about it last comic con and he didnt say no, if I remember correctly.

the first 2 episodes of this season are great, but it's been really meh for the past 4 eps. i guess it was kind of the same in the first season though. starts off good, gets meh in the middle, then gets good near the end

Jokes starting to run thin desu. The style seems to be drifting further and further from Raimi too

I know the first time we got 100% cocky Ash was in Army of Darkness, but honestly I wish it was toned down a little like in Evil Dead 2. It's not a deal breaker at all for me, but I just think it's more entertaining to see characters with a more "normal" demeanor react to ridiculous and insane shit, rather than someone who's always cocky and 100% smartass all the time react to ridiculous and insane shit.
I'm not saying get rid of the one liners or anything though.

They already said they're making some significant changes in season 3 to make it less repetitive.

>Ash, I have something to tell you..
>It's okay, Chet. So did I.

the first 2 eps of this season were great, but for some reason everything since then has been a bit shit, like watching a CW show.

This

>mfw I wrote that first line without even seeing that another guy posted it almost word for word

g-get out of my head

Am I the only person that didn't really care about Army of Darkness or Evil Dead?

Honestly only Evil Dead 2 gets it right.

ED1 was a bit shit, AoD was too, but it was entertaining shit

ED2 was genuinely gfereatTRATRWE

i like evil dead and evil dead 2

i don't know why but i don't really like army of darkness. all of the movies are campy, but aod takes it in a direction i just don't like

I thought Season 1 was very uneven, but Season 2 has been consistently enjoyable.