RIP; Muhammad Ali

>My enemy is the white people, not Vietcongs or Chinese or Japanese," Ali told one white student who challenged his draft avoidance. "You my opposer when I want freedom. You my opposer when I want justice. You my opposer when I want equality. You won't even stand up for me in America for my religious beliefs and you want me to go somewhere and fight but you won't even stand up for me here at home.
>Ain't no Vietnamese ever call me nigger
>Cassius Clay is a slave name. I didn't choose it, and I didn't want it. I am Muhammad Ali, a free name - it means beloved of God - and I insist people use it when speaking to me and of me.
>I am America. I am the part you won't recognise. But get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me.

Did anybody cuck White America harder than The Greatest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtu.be/uSFQrPzSAnE
youtube.com/watch?v=sZQ9dhQRahA
youtube.com/watch?v=HAC8xcUnnqI
youtube.com/watch?v=ev0dqlS_05Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

Yes, he was great boxing fighter with a very strong personality.

RIP

tl;dr RIP nigger

Didn't he say in an interview that he wanted black people to return to africa?
What happened to that plan?

That was Marcus Garvey
Or Preston Garvey
I can't remember.
The one who wasn't in Fallout 4.

negros are stupid

RIP
He was based

In the 1960s there was a big movement for either that or giving mississippi and a few other states to black people. George Lincoln Rockwell actually met with the nation of islam and spoke during a service there in 1961-2. pic related.

ali was based, youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Marcus.

Well he's not wrong

I think it was Steve Harvey who said that.

If I were Black i'd probably believe similar things to be honest. I would probably be a Black Nationalist, hate white people, and move back to Africa.

I wouldn't be a muslim though.

>youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
Several times over, this. He had pride about both culture and appearance, and wanted it to pass on to his children, something that so many people today just throw into the wind.

He was a good boxer too. youtu.be/uSFQrPzSAnE

CARING ABOUT A NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

>My enemy is the white people, not Vietcongs or Chinese or Japanese," Ali told one white student who challenged his draft avoidance. "You my opposer when I want freedom. You my opposer when I want justice. You my opposer when I want equality. You won't even stand up for me in America for my religious beliefs and you want me to go somewhere and fight but you won't even stand up for me here at home
damn, whitey btfo, but then again white people should also take this attitude against the rich establishment that have always been taking a shit on poor european immigrants, dont forget that when the irish were coming by the boat loads they were seen lower than blacks

>lower than blacks

They were welcomed by everyone except the "No Nothing Party" and were given free housing.

His death shall not be in vain, get in here and start memeing before #RIPMuhammadAli stops trending

>Le every black guy is a primate xdddd gib me replies fourth reich wehn amirite ?????/
Don't you have a refugee cock to suck Leaf? Ali literally was opposed to race and culture mixing, similar to Malcom X. If he had his way, there wouldn't be any shitty little mulattoes running around.
>inb4 b-but he was a mudslime!
Fair enough, but he'd rather Islam stay out of everyone's way rather than chop off heads. The now extinct "Moderate Muslim."

4/10, would not reply again.

>caring about a nigger
Ok you're baiting.

>my enemy are the same people who gave me the proper surroundings that allowed me to join the USA Olympic team in order to prosper and become a somebody

How many whites purchased tickets to watch this coon fight? How many acknowledged his ability and saw past his color long enough to enjoy and appreciate this form of sports entertainment. It's hysterical how dicks like this think he created himself when he's been licking the white mans asshole clean since day one.

Big mouth nig who can fight. Even though one of his fights looked fake as fuck. But. He's a whore for the cash like every black boxer.

What a pity that he was a nigger, great personality and charisma

Kys

dumb maple faggot

NIGGER DETECTED

>I DISAGREE WITH HIM AND HE HAPPENED TO BE BLACK FUCKING SUBHUMAN NIGGER WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE HIM REEEEE

NIGGER ALERT

THIS! I fucking hate Niggers I don't care if they are rocket scientists. Apparently a black man helped invent the computer I would give that up if I didn't have to put up with niggers.

Nigger detected

>>
top tier shitpost leaf fag

>Ain't no Vietnamese ever call me nigger

lmao

great fighter but beyond that he was just a draft dodger. used his Muslim religion to get out of the draft.

a
fucking
leaf

LOL Based Vietnamese!

I still hate Gooks tho.

A FUCKING NIGGER LOVER

SHUT UP NIGGER

they rove you RONG time tho

>If you kill your enemies, they win.
>If you put out a fire, it wins.
>If you don't shitpost, they win.
Why couldn't we have someone cool like Iceland or Denmark live on top of us? Fucking hockey apes.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

this is the man you chose to be your PM

We will make America Great Again for Ali.

Nigger AND mudslime.

The pure evil.

LOL YOUR THE COUNTRY THAT BROUGH NIGGERS OVER!

Why are you giving him replies? He's probably an underage chink who just got out of school. Stop.

>Nigger
>Draft dodger
>Muzzie (and not even a legitimate one)
>Hated America
>Talked about wanting racial purity with niggers even though he was a mutt himself
>All in all just a another Jew-run sports figure

Why would any of you defend this ape? I, for one, am glad he's dead and I sure as hell won't be missing him.

SEMI-RARE
E
M
I
-
R
A
R
E

Real talk though, the fucking leaf has you beaten already.

I voted for Harper because he hates injuns and niggers.

THIS! NIGGERS FUCKING STINK

Because despite all that, he wanted nothing to do with white folks and wanted all the other blacks to do likewise. That's admirable no matter what way you spin it.

It's saturday nigger there is no school today but even if there is I'm out of school and am a full time 4channer

Finally a true patriot. These nigger lovers are pissing me off.

Ali hated Trump, and was quite vocal about it before he died.

>wanted nothing to do with white people
>except for them to pay for tickets and watch him fight.

Such a self made man

I agree with Ali. Blacks do not belong in America.

Cam Newton bootyblasted white people this year. Ironically, he was felled by other black men.

>I'm out of school and am a full time 4channer

I fucking hate patriotic niggers. Like be patriotic about africa OOGA BOOGA

Whats so funny?

That nigger got his ass kicked by a whitey...
one of the most repressed stories in boxing history, Igor Vysotsky.

It was back in the 70s and already they knew the boxing master race was eastern euros

It's why he's in here. He got bored on /s4s/.

My friend, you can be against niggers being in America without agreeing with a nigger.

THIS! A fucking SLAVSHIT kicked his ass! Niggers are fucking weak as shit.

>hated white people for slavery
>slavery ended almost 100 years before his birth
>claims to be social justice warrior
>takes islamic name
>islam/ the arab world is histories worst perpetrator of slavery against blacks
>black africans had a thriving slave trade before, during and after the atlantic one
>dumb motherfucker hates whites and they are the only people to actually abolish the thing he apparently hates so much

he was a great boxer, but he was just a racist nigger, and a dumb one at that.

>Wanted nothing to do with white folks

All 'cept accept regular paychecks from them while ranting about "muh reparations". Show me one spook that legitimately organized a group of jigaboos back to Africa instead of just talking about it.

Sup Forums is so hypocritical that they support this guy

he sure reaped the benefits of being in America yet wasn't willing to go fight for it. fuck that nigger.

>inb4 le based black man
you're a cuckold

If blacks and whites would be happier with separate lands then it should happen.
Also
I have never seen a leaf with such rage towards blacks. Did a nigger in Toronto take your money?

> coward who dodges draft

Yeah thats all I need to know about cuckhammad jihad.

Also, apparently he was 150 years old. Either that or he's lying about being a slave

>You my opposer when I insist on using nigger grammar.

>racist nigger, and a dumb one at that.
He had the intelligence of a third grader, meaning he was one of the smarter ones LOL

Few men have won the respect of white men to the degree that Ali did.

F

the fight looked fixed youtube.com/watch?v=sZQ9dhQRahA

I actually don't know why I hate blacks.

Oh right! It's because they look, and smell like ass!

>le based black man

You're a dumbass. He would have killed your white ass given the opportunity.

>implying a nigger has over a 5 second memory and would be able to memorize who was suppose to win the fight.

>Iq of 78

And nothing of value was lost.

THIS!

Who was Ali's (((manager)))?

He got Manaforted

That's actually really high for a nigger!

>Muhammad
KeK. Another terrorist suicide bombed, why is this news?

Damn, Mike Tyson gone too son :/

not really
youtube.com/watch?v=HAC8xcUnnqI

>My enemy is the white people

this never changed and will never change no matter how hard liberals cuck out to them because niggers literally just hate white people

Don't disrespect the stars and stripes by putting in on a NIGGER

A nigger is a nigger, this one was just especially good at punching people

>canadian
>telling us how to respect our flag
wew
e
w

>let's look at what a guy who made his living punching people thinks about race and politics

Why the fuck do people do this? If I have to hear about the retarded opinion of some cunt actor/athlete/billionaire on politics that they have only a limited grasp on I will lose my everloving shit. This is why I don't browse Facebook, this "OH DID YOU HEAR ABOUT WHAT THIS RICH SONGWRITER WHO WIPES HIS ASS WITH HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS SAID ABOUT POVERTY IN AMERICA?" fucking bullshit.

>good at being ape like

Yeah because I have empathy for that flag. I have never in my life touched a nigger and never will!

kinda glad this racist is gone for good :)

One less Muslim nigger.

Good riddance.
Exactly mate. Fucking idiots.

>Exhibition match

Ali wasn't even trying.

THIS! Being rich in America used to be a novelty

NOW NIGGERS ARE EVEN RICH LIKE WTF!

An outstanding boxer. And a based man.

>BASED
>NIGGER

Do you see him as a monkey brother?

Also

>NIGGER
>MAN

pick one!

>Cassius Clay is a slave name
Wasn't that just the name his mother gave him?

>

Edited video, left out the rounds where he really got the shit beat out of him.

Which fight did he ever win that wasnt fixed by bullshit decisions?

not only did a whitey whoop the king nigger, it was an amatuer cracker

>"Good niggers" meme

Even if those were a thing, this coon certainly wouldn't be one. A good nigger keeps his head down, speaks only when spoken to, and better be plenty goddamn grateful he gets to live in the best country in the world. Ali did none of those things, and would've hated you no matter how hard you tried to defend him.

YES but you must understand niggers aren't very smart.

>>dumb motherfucker hates whites and they are the only people to actually abolish the thing he apparently hates so much

slavery continue well after whites 'abolished' it,

> Reaped the benefits of America
>while being black in the 50's - 60's
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=ev0dqlS_05Q

>after the fight ali went to the hospital to check for inner bleading
>chuvalo went on a date with his wife the same night he fought ali