Let’s act like lib-tards

Let’s act like lib-tards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjefK1pFpsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need a change in our ethnics, liked we need people to have more methyl for the earth and for each other and we need people to care about things and not just give in to like apathy like we need a cultural paradigm shift

Empathy was autocorrected to methyl and ethics to ethnics. But I guess it works other way.

my queen

Guns melt steal beams.

I'm a liberal. Hillary Clinton is a symbol of corporate corruption, and while I think we probably would've been better off under her, I'm not totally sure.

Remember friend that there are more than one ethics and you legally have to bow to anyone with a different ethnic

I hate Hillary as much as the next guy but least I'm not retarded enough to fall for Trumps blatant bullshit. a 3 year old could tell he's lying.

It’s very irritating

If you let the enemy fuck your wife, you win.

hurr durr trump is a rich white man we have to impeach him
we need a transgender non binary asexual black latino-asian muslim attack helicopter woperson for president of the world and all peoplekind must worship him/her/it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We don't say mankind here... peoplekind is better. It's more inclusive.

It's okay, user. whatever triggered you, i'm sure the government will take care of it and you can go on ahead to your safe space. I'll post a #triggerwarning on every tumblr post containing a cis white male.

Faggot

justin trudeau is the 300,000,001st god

>and while I think we probably would've been better off under her, I'm not totally sure
I fucking lold

you're that fucking brainwashed aren't you? to think trump that is horrible?

he can't be bought

Triggered?!?! Trigger!?! As in gun trigger!?!?!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAARGGGHH THE CANDIDATE I VOTED FOR DID NOT WIN!!!!

you're all nazis because your opinion is different than mine

sure kid.

okay.

Are you an Elite? Are your staged attacks not going as planned? Are your Globalist agendas failing because you're using Sub-Par Crisis Actors? Well then look no further.

Hi I'm Harrison Hanks, The Ultimate Crisis Actor.
Do you need a Medical Doctor?
Do you need a Grieving Husband?
Did a right winger set off a bomb?
Then I'm your man.
Are you tired of mellow dramatic acting?
Or maybe you need me to tone down my good acting to match your sorry load of wannabees.
Are you tired of green screen mishaps and disappearing noses? Me too.
I'm green screen Ready, Bonded and Insured. I can morph into a thousand different faces. I offer reasonable rates and I have no conscience, just pick your card to play on the World Stage.
From Homeless to Police Officer, from Doctor to Witness, to your Ace Card, the Grieving Father.

You can count on Harrison Hanks to push through your agenda, regain their trust.

Call Harrison Hanks.
(512) 555-HANX
youtube.com/watch?v=AjefK1pFpsg

What the fuck did you just fucking post about me, you white cis scum? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in gender studies, and I have over 300 confirmed sexualities. I have been involved in numerous women's marches against Trump. I am trained in liberal arts and I am the top feminist in the entire Tumblr website. You are nothing to me but just another alt-right nazi.

You hurt my feeling. You need to go to prison.

IF YOU'RE A WHITE MALE YOU SHOULD APOLOGISE FOR EVERYTHING BAD THAT EVER HAPPENED, IF YOU DON'T YOU"RE A MYSOGINIST RACIST BIGOTED SEXIST TRANSPHOBIC FAT SHAMING CIS SCUM JERK WHO WILL OWE ME SOME SORT OF REPERATION FOR OFFENDING ME WHILE I WAS IN MY SAFE SPACE.

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ew look at her teeth

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

re

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

underrated

bump