Name one logical reason why a human being needs to own a gun

Name one logical reason why a human being needs to own a gun
>protip, you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjefK1pFpsg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To defend against humans with guns, you fucking idiot

To protect myself against niggers and spics with guns. Now fuck off.

But what should happen is that all MANUFACTURING of weapons should be illegal. Why it’s okay to make shit like grenades, bombs, guns, flame-throwers and the rest of it is beyond me. But insofar as that shit’s legal, bet your ass I’m not foregoing my right to own and possesss what I can.

name a reason why a human being needs clothes, cell phone, car, or literally anything

Here is your reply.

The point isn't that you can win pitched battles against a professional army with all its ordinance, as a rag-tag citizens' militia with small arms. The point is that you CAN FIGHT. You can bleed them. When they come patrolling through your neighborhood, you might be able to take a couple of them with you. Hell, you might even be able to run away and do it again; they couldn't engage in endless "manhunts" for everyone who resisted them. They'd never feel safe and there could be shooters behind any window.

Of course, they COULD call in the artillery and air-support and level your neighborhood, sure. What would this get them though? Well, it would piss a lot of people off when innocents died and play into the hands of rebels. It would make a lot of the soldiers in that professional military seriously consider whether they were doing the right thing or not. Finally, it would simply kill people, and NO ONE wants to rule a nation of corpses.

The aim of a tyrant is to control, not to kill. What they want is to be able to have militarized police & gestapo point guns at people and cow them into submission to whatever dictates they want to impose. If citizens are instead waiting behind their doors and ready to shoot first when the jackbooted thugs come around, they've already failed.

So, the point is to fight. If you resist, you're not being controlled, and you're also undermining attempts to control others who can't or won't fight. Yes, you might die, of course. However, that's why Patrick Henry said what he famously said, more or less.

"As long as people can resist, they can be free, and tyrants can never succeed." When you're talking about using swords, knives and clubs against modern military weapons though, it ACTUALLY becomes pointless, because you can't bleed them at all. They'll just shoot you with beanbags, rubber, water cannons, microwave guns and other submission devices.

That's why Americans having guns is so important.

protection against niggers

To swing guns and drink beer schools

But if they ban guns not one single american on u.s soil will have a weapon amirite

>hunting
>competition
>self-defense
>it's my constitutional right
>because fuck you, I want one
>they're fun as fuck

pick one, faggot

The US Constitution gives me the right as a US citizen.
Any more dumb questions?

jew shill

>can’t grow a pot plant
>can mass-manufacture M249s
adds up

Because my government doesn't want me to

t. nra shill

Be a home owner. You will understand then my boy.

because libcucks want to ban them. That's enough reason for me to get one. Pic related, my gen2 Glock 17 with high capacity clip-a-zine

Kill things at range. Threats or food, same as always.

Same reason that the founding fathers wanted us to have them. To overthrow the government if it becomes tyrannical.

IT IS MURICANS COSTITUATIONAL RIGHT AKA FREEDOM TO OWN GUNS SO THAT THEY CAN DEFEBD THEMSELVES AGAINST HEAVILY ARMED MURICANS AND THE KIKES AND THE NIGGERS

if it becomes tyrannical? kek, it already has and needs to be addressed

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to dismantle its military bases from more than 130 other nations, bring the personnel back stateside and pour the expenditure saved into projects that benefit American citizens.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to disallow corporate lobby groups from having any influence on how the nation is run.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to reduce military spending from 51% of the GDP to a more reasonable figure.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to increase spending on mental health, aged care and public education.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to invest in research programs that not only identify sociopaths, but also neutralize the threat they pose to society, BEFORE tragic massacres such as this.

Show me these, OP, and I might just show you someone who'll lay down my weapons that I use to protect myself and my family with.

Here endeth the fucking LESSON.

To shoot niggers.

Which frankly is a really good reason to own a gun.

Fuck off europoor.

THIS ^^^^^^^^

>Name one logical reason why a human being needs to own a gun
>>protip, you can't
Because SOB's like in your picture post are out there planning on killing people and we'd like a chance to fight back.

Admittedly, no guarantee of surviving, but a chance is enough.

why dont you ask your fellow liberal democrats who seem to like killing with guns?

it's an equalizer between the weak and the strong

Are you an Elite? Are your stage attacks not going as planned? Are your Globalist agendas failing because you're using Sub-Par Crisis Actors? Well then look no further.

Hi I'm Harrison Hanks, The Ultimate Crisis Actor.
Do you need a Medical Doctor?
Do you need a Grieving Husband?
Did a right winger set off a bomb?
Then I'm your man.
Are you tired of mellow dramatic acting?
Or maybe you need me to tone down my good acting to match your sorry load of wannabees.
Are you tired of green screen mishaps and disappearing noses? Me too.
I'm green screen Ready, Bonded and Insured. I can morph into a thousand different faces. I offer reasonable rates and I have no conscience, just pick your card to play on the World Stage.
From Homeless to Police Officer, from Doctor to Witness, to your Ace Card, the Grieving Father.

You can count on Harrison Hanks to push through your agenda, regain their trust.

Call Harrison Hanks.
(512)-555-HANX
youtube.com/watch?v=AjefK1pFpsg

It's your fault that the guns got into their hands, so you are responsible

You do realise that even just by owning a gun you're more likely to endanger yourself and your family?

I'd vote for this guy

its his fault that he didnt stop the lincoln assassination? lol

shut up with your commie nonsense

you stupid motherfucker
you will be a victim. but thats ok with me.
pruning by natural selection

Obviously, I mean, every single person in America follows and obeys the law, surely they wouldn't break those laws to cause harm

To help upset you apparently.

Bullshit. Stop trying to appease the cucks.

We want to shoot niggers. We hope and pray every day that some nigger is in the store at the same time we are when we have a gun holstered to our side and we can take a defensive position behind the cheetos and clip a nigger in the head.

His friend, because they never do it alone, will do that barney rubble scramble, where they over-react and tear out of the place falling down ridiculously. And we'll take a couple shots but that barney rubble shit is surprisingly effective so we may miss.

Anyways, there will be one theiving, raping robbing killing nigger dead, and while it won't do a huge amount to make the world better, it will make his dirty filthy shitball nigger baby think twice when they become a liquor store robber 'whelp, mah daddy trieded to rob a liquo' sto' so mebby i should not do it"

But lord they love crack and they will just go ahead and do it. Until another one of their filthy nigger asses get shot.

And that's why we want guns. We can say we want to hunt, or home protection (nigger, again) or whatever the fuck.

But in the end, we just want to shoot niggers. And there isn't a goddamned thing wrong with that.

root too too, it's niggers I shoot

>Name one logical reason why a human being needs to own a gun
>protip, you can't

Two individuals were home one Sunday night when an intruder tried to break into their home. The trespasser broke the glass out of the front door and was trying to unlock it when one of the individuals inside the home shot and killed the criminal. The person who shot the intruder was not arrested. (Kentucky.com, Cynthiana, KY, 12/18/17)

Four would-be kidnappers’ plans were thwarted when a father fired three rounds to scare off the troublemakers before they snatched his daughter. The father was alerted by dogs barking and motion-detector lights going on. He noticed a gang of males lurking near the garage, trying to get inside the home. As the bullets flew, the suspects fled. When they were arrested later, the police found guns, knives, gloves, dark clothes and a roll of tape in the vehicle. Apparently, the man’s 17-year-old daughter was the kidnappers’ target. (kiro7.com, Palm Beach, FL, 11/1/17)

Ohio officials said they will not charge a homeowner in the shooting death of a home intruder. The man and a woman were in bed and were awakened early one Sunday morning after the armed thug gained entry to the house. A physical confrontation ensued, and the male resident retrieved his handgun and fired three times, killing the attacker. (The Columbus Dispatch, Columbus, OH, 11/27/17)

When an intruder used a crowbar to force his way into the residence of a 60-year-old man, the homeowner, a valid gun owner, opened fire, hitting the man. The intruder jumped into a vehicle and fled to a hospital. Charges were pending against the home invader. (Chicago Sun-Times, Chicago, IL, 10/8/17)

sure russian bot, tell me more about all the soldiers outside my door. i gotta be ready for when they come knockin!

i like the way you think

1) To kill you, OP.

When three men broke into a home early one morning, the homeowner was having none of that. Although the intruders shot the resident in the leg, the homeowner was able to respond with his own gunfire. One of the ill-intentioned trespassers died at the scene while another was later found dead in a stolen vehicle. The third man was taken into custody. (mlive.com, Greenleaf Township, MI, 11/20/17)

After breaking into a community church and stealing a sledgehammer from a truck, a burglar tried to force his way into a house, which would end up being his last stop. The homeowner heard noises at his front window, back door and also his front door. When the noises continued, he grabbed his shotgun and went to the front door to investigate. When the homeowner opened the front door, the burglar rushed at him with a framing hammer whereupon the homeowner shot him. The intruder ran a short distance, collapsed and died of his wounds. Police determined the shooting was justified. (newsok.com, Midwest City, OK, 7/21/17)

>LOGical

>needs
good thing it is a right to own one huh?

One afternoon, an armed robber entered a Circle K store with the intent to rob the place. Luckily, one of the store employees had a gun and decided not to let that happen. When the robber pointed his gun at her, she grabbed her pistol and shot him. He was taken to a hospital where, upon his release, was to be booked into jail and likely charged with armed robbery and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. The store clerk is not facing any charges. (Albuquerque Journal, Albuquerque, NM, 9/19/17)

When an armed robber entered a convenience store one night and demanded money from two employees on duty, one decided he was not going to be a victim. A clerk complied and threw money at him, but the other ordered him to drop his gun. When he didn't comply, the clerk fired a shot at him. The injured robber was taken to a medical center where he later succumbed to his wounds. The entire incident was captured on video and the prosecutor said “the clerks did everything right.” (Cincinnati.com, Cincinnati, OH, 9/27/17)

Oh, they won't come knocking. I'm quite sure of that. First they strip you of your other rights one by one, then you get used to them like the latte-sipping soyboy that you are, then they strip you of more rights, and you get used to those and so forth.

Only when they've stripped you of every right imaginable, THEN they arrive at the door. But they don't knock. Oh they don't knock, soyboy. They don't have to.

A I R S H I T
I
R
S
H
I
T

An Illinois woman was entering her car at a shopping center when a knife-wielding man assaulted her and forced his way into her vehicle. After climbing in next to her he ordered her to drive to a rural area. When the woman stopped at an intersection during the drive, she saw an opportunity to reach for her firearm, for which she had a carry permit. When the bad guy saw the gun, he jumped out of the car and fled. The armed citizen drove herself to a hospital for treatment of the knife wound, and gave the police a solid account of the incident. Authorities later arrested a suspect and charged him with aggravated assault, aggravated battery and unlawful use of a gun by a felon. He was being held on bond. (foxnews.com, Chicago, IL, 10/13/17)

When two masked armed robbers entered a Taco Bell in the early morning hours, the three employees inside decided they were not going to be victims. At 2:45 a.m. the two thugs, bandanas covering their faces, ordered the three employees at gunpoint to get on the ground. The employees complied, but when the robbers walked up to the cash register the three opened fire on them. One robber was hit while the other ran from the restaurant. The wounded robber was taken to a hospital where he died. The workers were not injured and there weren’t any customers inside at the time of the robbery. As of this reporting, no one had been charged in the incident and the franchise owner says his employees acted in self-defense. (cleveland.com, Cleveland, OH, 9/7/17)

I have so few rights, I can't even whack it to animated 2 year olds and call you a nigger right now

Sometimes a person just refuses to move on and leave an ex-partner alone. At 5:30 a.m. one Friday, one such man forced his way into his ex-girlfriend’s apartment in Pensacola, Fla., and began beating her. But the woman fought back—with a firearm. Pensacola Police Public Information Officer Mike Wood told media that the woman “feared for her safety” and shot her assailant in the leg. He surrendered to police shortly after they arrived at the scene. The suspect was treated at a local hospital then jailed without bail on burglary and battery charges. (WEAR-TV, Pensacola, FL, 9/23/17)

When a young man was about to walk into his home late one night, a hooligan came up behind him with a pellet gun and announced a robbery. The intended victim took out his legally owned handgun and fired at the robber, wounding him. The criminal was taken to a hospital where his condition was stabilized. (Chicago Sun-Times, Chicago, IL, 11/6/17)

A central Indiana man shot an intruder in self-defense when the trespasser broke into his home one night. When officers arrived at the home, they attempted to revive the intruder but he was pronounced dead at the scene. No charges have been filed against the homeowner. (Evansville Courier & Press, Frankfort, IN 11/2/17)

When an 18-year-old forcefully entered a home, the homeowner, a woman in her late 80s, was having none of that. She confronted the young intruder and asked him to leave, but he advanced toward her, prompting her to shoot and kill him in self-defense. The woman was not charged. (Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Marion, AR, 11/2/17)

because bears are a thing.

Name one logical reason to post this on Sup Forums every day
>protip you can't

An intruder thought he had it made when he forced all of the occupants of the house he was robbing into the basement. According to police, when the trespasser entered the house around 7:30 a.m., he told the occupants he was going to rob them, and threatened them with a firearm. Fortunately, there was one male resident elsewhere in the home whom the robber had not seen, and was able to retrieve a handgun that he keeps for self-defense. When the intruder exited the basement and stepped into the kitchen, the resident shot the robber multiple times in the chest. (Post-Tribune, Hammond, IN, 9/22/17)

When two robbers barged into a Verizon store, one of the criminals pointed a gun at the clerk’s head and told him, “make it easy on me.” In fear for his life, the clerk pulled his own licensed gun from his waistband and fired, wounding the intruder, while the other accomplice fled. The clerk told authorities he believed he had fired three shots. The wounded criminal was charged with first-degree aggravated robbery and being a felon in possession of a firearm. (Minneapolis Star Tribune, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 8/28/17)

Right, my sweet daughter.

A thug from York, Pa., learned that a baseball bat isn’t much against an armed citizen. The 23-year-old suspect had been the guest of a young man who lived with his mother in a Lower Paxton Township subdivision. Apparently, the bad guy’s last day started by getting into an argument with his host, because the police received a 9-1-1 call from a male who reported that someone was trying to kill him. Officers were sent out, but before they arrived another call for help came in to the dispatcher—this call was about an elderly woman being beaten in the driveway of the same address. Shortly thereafter, police got a call about a shooting at a neighboring house. The assailant reportedly used the bat to assault the woman, then he sought refuge in a nearby abode after hearing sirens. The resident of that house shot the intruder in the stomach after he broke down the door with the bat. The bad guy died at the hospital; the elderly woman was hospitalized with head trauma and a broken arm. (pennlive.com, Harrisburg, PA, 9/12/17)

It’s never too late to apply for a concealed-carry permit. A man who recently turned 61 had finally decided to do just that. And, fortunately, officials granted his request, because the need to defend himself came up not long thereafter. The newly armed citizen was conducting his typical morning routine and attempting to buy a cup of joe at a convenience store. While he was standing in line, a 16-year-old pressed a gun into the man’s back and tried to rob him. The older man tried reasoning with the boy to get him to rethink the situation, but the man ended up having to pull his gun and shoot. The teen will be tried as an adult and faces charges that include assault with intent to kill. (WDIV TV, Detroit, MI, 8/24/17)

To take the Indiana Jones route with anyone who thinks their ability to "kick my ass" entitles them to get whatever they want.
Not breaking my fucking hands on nobody.

Ok I'm with you, guns shouldn't be banned. But that's kind of a mute argument at this point.
>just because you can doesn't mean you should

A 61-year-old convicted felon who had recently served nine years for armed robbery learned the hard way that he chose the wrong person to be his next victim. On a Sunday afternoon, the knife-wielding man forced his way into a woman’s vehicle and made her drive to a rural location. The woman, who was legally concealing a firearm, was able to draw her pistol on her kidnapper, who fled at the sight of the gun. Police said the woman will not face charges. The man was arrested on multiple felony charges and faces up to 30 years in prison. (qctimes.com, Moline, IL, 10/12/17)

cause so many soldiers march up and down my street every day. niggas in DC can't even march them in front of the damn white house without everybody pissing their pants and crying nazi lol

>clip-a-zine

Ah, I see you also have cultured tastes.

When an intruder broke down a family’s front door, the male resident immediately went into protective mode in order to defend his wife and three children. When the trespasser gained entry into the home, he immediately got into a scuffle with the homeowner. During the altercation, the criminal stabbed the homeowner, who in return grabbed a gun and shot and killed his attacker. The father was taken to a hospital with minor injuries. (Star-Telegram, Fort Worth, TX, 11/7/17)

cause niggers do

You are mentally ill and should not be able to own a gun. It is beyond fucked that people like you, whom will shoot anything that "threatens" you (ie: looks at you the wrong way), are the target demogprahic of the NRA. I sincerely hope that you kill yourself or get into a car accident that paralyzes you and you live a horrible life.

You can use it to kill yourself for being Involved in political debates

Women stick together, especially in defense of a friend. That’s one takeaway from a Nebraska shooting that followed an alleged domestic assault. The victim’s ex-boyfriend had reportedly been engaging in “stalking” behavior before things came to a head in early August. That day, a district attorney said, the former lover showed up at the house and physically attacked his ex, throwing her to the ground and putting his hands around her neck. When she escaped from his clutches, he struck her with a piece of pipe, verbally threatening to kill her. One of the victim’s friends then pulled her gun and told him to stop. When he sneered, “Go ahead and shoot me” and raised the pipe to strike again, the armed citizen fired, hitting him in the abdomen. The man faces a series of charges related to his ex-girlfriend’s broken arm and bruises. (Omaha World-Herald, Omaha, NE, 8/2/17)

guns don’t kill people, people kill people.

/thread

A 30-year-old man entered a smoke store with his face and arms covered, pointed a handgun at the business owner and demanded money. The store owner drew his own pistol and shot the would-be robber. The injured man ran out of the store and was driven to a local hospital by a customer, who identified him to police. After receiving medical treatment, the crook was booked into jail on an aggravated robbery charge. Police said the business owner was acting in self-defense and does not face any charges. (Waco Tribune-Herald, Waco, TX, 10/25/17)

A 23-year-old man attempted to rob a 25-year-old man during broad daylight hours. Unfortunately for the robber, the would-be victim, a licensed concealed-carry holder, shot the assailant in the left groin. The wounded criminal was taken to the hospital and placed under arrest. (The Philadelphia Inquirer, Feltonville, PA, 5/16/17)

A homeowner, awakened from his sleep, saw an intruder standing in the doorway between the bedroom and kitchen. The homeowner announced that he had a gun and ordered the man to leave. The man told homeowner that he, too, had a gun, at which point they exchanged gunfire. Authorities said nearly a dozen shots were fired inside the residence, hitting the criminal at least three times. The homeowner was unscathed. After being shot, the robber ran from the residence with his girlfriend. Police located the couple around daylight a few hundred yards from the house and took the robber to the hospital. The woman was brought in for questioning along with her 18-year-old son, who had remained in the vehicle during the confrontation. The criminal had active warrants. The gun used during the burglary turned out to have been stolen. (Times Daily, Alabama Shores, AL, 6/7/17)

dumbass

Two men broke into a house in northern California late one Wednesday night in an attempt to rob the place. Unfortunately for them, one of the residents shot both intruders, killing them. The police said that at least one of the robbers had a gun, presenting a threat. The homeowner has not been charged. (The Mercury News, Brentwood, CA, 6/27/17)

Late one Monday night, a man gained entry into a home through a rear door. The resident was able to arm herself with a handgun and, after a short confrontation with the intruder, fired a shot that hit and wounded him. The man was taken to a hospital and is under investigation for burglary. (Ventura County Star, Castaic, CA, 6/27/17)

>he doesn't know his history
>he doesn't know that the soldiers march up and down the street every day, AFTER a nation's citizens have been stripped of every right, following gun control
You sweet, summer child. You HAVE to go back.

Late one night, a young man broke into a Columbus, Ga., house where he confronted the homeowner, who shot and killed him in self-defense. Under the Castle Doctrine, Georgians are permitted to use deadly force to protect themselves inside their homes if they reasonably believe such force is required to stop “unlawful entry into or attack upon a habitation.” (Ledger-Enquirer, Columbus, GA, 8/8/17)

>mute argument
>mute

Hey hey. Lattes are good. But fuck soy though.

A well-intentioned citizen had to think fast when he was set up to be robbed. A 72-year-old man living in Tennessee obliged a young homeless woman with a request for a ride home. She asked him to stop at a nearby apartment on the pretense of picking up some clothes. Once there, the woman got out of the car and walked around to the other side of the building. Moments later, two men appeared, one armed, demanding the elderly man hand over his money. They proceeded to hit him several times. Unfortunately for the two thugs, the driver was an armed citizen. “I was getting the gun out at the same time while he was asking for the money,” the man said. He fired off a single shot into the chest of one of the attackers. The second man escaped with a large sum of cash, and is at large. Authorities arrested the woman, who was trying to pay off a drug debt. She remains jailed on $100,000 bond. (Guns.com, Madison, TN, 7/20/17)

Early one Saturday morning, a homeowner was investigating noises in his garage when he was confronted by a knife-wielding trespasser burglarizing his vehicle. The burglar advanced toward the homeowner with the knife, to which the homeowner responded with gunfire. Wounded, the criminal fled the scene the scene. Police later received a call from a woman who said her son had been shot. Police identified him as the burglar and he was transported to a hospital. He was to be booked into jail upon his release. (Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 7/18/17)

if you say that then ban food. eating bad food kills more people than crazy armed people.

Early one Saturday morning, a homeowner and his wife received a shocking wake-up call. Two intruders entered their home just after 3 a.m. The woman and 14-month-old baby retreated to a back room as the man confronted both home invaders with a hammer. Struggling against them, the man ran outside to his car and managed to retrieve his firearm. He returned to the house and shot at both of them. “The only thing going through my mind is if they do something to me there’s nobody…to protect my wife and son,” he told a local media outlet. Both intruders were taken to the hospital after police arrived at the home. (Cincinnati.com, Columbia Township, OH, 7/22/17)

keep dreaming. my party is about to kick yours the fuck out over colluding with the russians, and the best part is they probably didn't even do it lmao. enjoy that murder tool while you can, we're taking it away by 2024

Using moot, which would be correct, would just warrant more shitty responses from retards who don't know that moot is an actual word and think I'm referring to Moot.

Tennessee is where Moonpie is from

Minding his boss’ store late one evening, a smoke shop employee in Waco, Texas, was forced to act to defend himself and the property. A man in a ski mask entered the shop, displayed a firearm and demanded money. The employee pulled his own concealed weapon in response and fired several shots at the assailant. The criminal was later admitted to a local hospital with several wounds. (KWTX.com, Waco, TX, 7/30/17)

An armed robber entered a Walgreens pharmacy, jumped over the counter, pointed a gun at people and demanded opioids. A customer, who was legally armed, went into action and shot the robber, killing him. Police said it appeared to be a case of a Good Samaritan in the right place at the right time. Arizona has a “defense of third person” law, which allows a person to use deadly force if they perceive that lives are in danger. (Mohave Valley Daily News, Phoenix, AZ, 8/2/17)

A couple, guests at a hotel, observed a man follow them onto a hotel elevator on their way to their room, and saw him walk in the opposite direction upon exiting. A short while later, the couple opened their door to find the man attempting to stab them with a fork. The male victim engaged in a physical confrontation inside the hotel room with the assailant and was able to knock him down. A legal carry permit holder, the man then retrieved his handgun and shot the intruder. The attacker attempted to run away, but the victim was able to hold him at gunpoint until police arrived. The attacker was taken to a hospital and charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. The male victim was not charged since he acted in self-defense. (Tennessean, Nashville, TN, 7/31/17)

A clerk at a cell phone store was just doing his job when two men walked into the establishment and asked to look at phones. The clerk started to help them and went into the backroom to grab a phone. When the clerk returned from the back room, one of the men pointed a gun at him. In fear for his life, the store clerk, who has a permit to carry, pulled his gun from his waistband and shot the perpetrator, severely wounding him. The accomplice ran from the store during the exchange of gunfire. The wounded felon, who has a lengthy criminal history, is in the hospital and is charged with first-degree aggravated robbery and two weapons violations. (Pioneer Press, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 8/28/17)

But we can, and we do. So fuck off, niggerloving cuck, or you'll be next.

Those sons o' bitches probably don't know who Moot is

You need a gun to protect yourself from nasty niggers and muslims.

Bullshit from a study done that included people committing suicide with their own guns. Lots of people who commit suicide by gun go out and buy their gun specifically for that purpose. Kys

Because the firearm was the great equalizer of civilllization. The reason why you are posting on a computer right now in your free time instead of living hand to mouth in indentured servitude ignorant and downtrodden was because the gun enabled simple peasants to have nearly as much combat effectiveness as a trained soldier. Not completely - but a hell of a lot more parity than the previous feudal systems.

Armed with handguns, two men broke into a house where they were confronted by the homeowner. According to police, “there was an exchange of gunfire, and both suspects fled the scene.” One of the suspects, suffering from gunshot wounds, was found nearby by police. He was transported to a hospital, where he later passed. The other was taken into custody and charged with felony murder. (Montgomery Advertiser, Montgomery, AL, 7/15/17)

A homeowner shot and killed two people who allegedly broke into his home in a town east of San Francisco. The resident was home when two intruders gained entry to the dwelling. Reports provided few details other than to say that the armed citizen fired in self-defense. The two suspects were pronounced dead at the scene. (sfgate.com, San Francisco, CA, 6/22/17)