Can we take a monent to discuss the horrible thing that is american "food culture"? If there even is one

Can we take a monent to discuss the horrible thing that is american "food culture"? If there even is one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TTGrN4W8nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dn88LiPOKMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would cum on that sandwich

u jelly are hamberger

Fuck that looks good.

This, but then I would eat it

this isnt faggot that burger looks gud nigger

Microwave dinners take more aisle space at most supermarkets than fruit and vegetables.

Our cuisine is a melting pot, so it's highly likely that you're bashing your own shitty culture's cuisine when you bash ours.

god i would totally deep throat that burger

We have any kind of food you want. I'm from New England and I'm a bit partial to the classic local food like pot pie, shepard's pie, new england boil (corn beef, cabbage, carrots and potato), clam bake, fish n chips, clam chowder, etc I know those aren't all originally from New England but they're ingrained in the local flavors.

I also like thai food a lot since it tends to be really fresh and simple.

>be me, 38 yo
>went to doc for a chest cold i couldn't shake
>go thru normal intake shit
>temp ok
>bp 165/120
>get room immediately
>two docs come in quick
>one asking my history, the other doing a ekg
>get put on bp medicine and sodium diet
>learn how much daily sodium is acceptable
>learn how much sodium is in processed food
>start reading labels and cooking fresh food
>blood pressure normalizes

tl;dr quarter pounder with cheese from mc'd is 1110 mgs of sodium. fresh burger cooked at home with cheese is less than 300 mgs.

Well, let's talk about that burger. I have to say that the meat itself looks sub-prime but, well cooked. The thick cheddar cheese slices are perfectly melted, maybe a little too much but, damn near perfection. The what looks like a roma tomato looks like it was put there just for show as, there should be about three slices to actually create enough flavor to counter the meat and cheese. The iceberg letteuce is an interesting choice but, I'm sure the crunch would be satisfying. One real criticism, that bun is going to fall apart, with that much weight you need a sturdier Kaiser roll rather than a potato bun.

All fat ppl need more protein/fat and less carbs

acceptable sodium intake should be around 2500 daily. someone with bp issues the intake should be around 1200 daily. so that one burger is my total sodium intake for the day.

Some genius is probably selling this to retarded college kids for $24 each in the middle of Toronto.

yes, because the problem that america's food culture has is how about it looks/tastes/holds up.

i think you're missing the point brah.

Australian here. American food is awesome.

That's Mexico
>inb4 what's the difference????

prison style food in the ghetto.. makes the niggers feel at home

That shit's the worst.
>know someone who got out of prison
>tell me they're going to make awesome prison style burritos
>it's just shitty burritos overstuffed with a billion condiments instead of rice

That is entirely false

Is that salt she's constantly putting on it? No wonder amerimutts are fat

ramen is over 1000 mgs of sodium. the dorito bag is around 200. sauce is prolly around 300. that's half of a healthy normal person's intake. for a shitty fast food meal.

People don't realize table salt is 3x the sodium that is other salts. People need to use kosher, and sea salt

>NaCl in smaller crystals is 3x the NaCl as when it's in bigger crystals

i think he meant use more aisle space.

as in, supermarkets stock a lot more of frozen food then fresh fruits.

what bait?

yes,because salt is why were fat eurofag

funny thing is in my situation, i barely used any salt when cooking. mine was all fast food/gas station food.

when i cut that out my bp settled. also, my wife lets me buy a lot more seafood now b/c it's 0 sodium.

wow i can't believe americans eat literally only that every day

in my diet, i dropped sodium, but i started eating more fatty foods, and i'm dropping weight.

>eat literally only that every day

spelling issues aside, wtf are you talking about?

Nice. I hope you stay healthy.

ty.

also, if i knew my wife would let me drop money on fresh seafood like i am now, i would have claimed i had high bp a decade ago :p

Amerifag only eat burger :-DD

>spelling issues
What spelling issues?

I love this and you. God bless America.

holy fuck what is this pile of garbage

But then you are malnourished in iodine

none. my apologies. i read a different post.

carry on.

yeah, if that's the only sodium/salt that they consume. which i've recently learned is not.

>Using Ameriburger as an insult
>Burgers are one of the best foods

Nice try.

I don't hate on the food that's here in America, in fact I'm proud of the ingenuity of people to experiment and create outlandish and unique variations - I do abhor the fact that all food is made with processed ingredients and an obscene amount of salt, sugar, and fats.

Why, there isn't much to talk about. America has the most diverse food selection from cultures all over the place. You can go to a resturant and get whatever from wherever.

Also if you don't like the midwest special deep fried food. There are two people that don't like fried food. People that don't have taste buds, and fucking liars.

Nigger dtetected

But the majority of the people eat only burgers

The United States doesn't have any culture.

I'm pretty sure the majority of people in America eat pizza.

And burger

We eat a lot of sandwiches and cereal since it's very convenient. Pizza isn't as common as it used to be since pizza is a food you share and we're all lonely sad people with no real friends.

Do you wear blue jeans? Do you wear white t-shirts? Anyone in your country wear a leather jacket or sneakers? Have you ever eaten at McDonalds? Ever seen a Hollywood movie? Ever listened to jazz, or rock & roll, or hip hop? Ever use the Internet? Ever post on Sup Forums?

It was just me (I looked up the stats). I eat way more pizza than burgers but you're right burgers is number one at 13 billion a year sold in America vs 3 billion a year for pizzas.

what do eurofags eat that keeps them skinny salads and tea?

cock

There's actually a lot of fat eurofags.

That aint american;thats some beaner shit that you could buy at a weekend soccer game near the border cooked in a 87 chevy astro van with rims on it

In N Out is the fucking best, pleb.

That burger looks so motherfucking good, it made my penis jump.

Youre full of shit man. What does seafood have to do with anything? Jesus fuck man

How about fried chickens and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? Those are pretty good. Also hamburgers are good. Hey man calm down man.

Lol we have a little of each culture, edgy immigrant.

I've been a vegetarian for 12 years and that burger still looks fucking great.

Arent burgers german anyways?

OP just can't recognize greatness

Lol sounds like you've never been to a US supermarket.... whole section of the store dedicated to fruits and vegetables, literally two single isles for frozen foods

If you can't even figure out if it exists, how are you going to call it horrible? Dipshit.

Fuck this thread is making me hungry

>Ever listened to jazz, or rock & roll, or hip hop?

Culture is so impossible for you that you had to kidnap people from Africa to get it

>Have you ever eaten at McDonalds?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY SIDES

ITALY HAS OPERA

UNITED STATES HAS MCDONALDS

ULTRAKEK

>ITALY HAS OPERA
that's music.
>UNITED STATES HAS MCDONALDS
that's food.

I'm an American. I've been to over 50 countries. I agree there are countries with better food than the US, but most culture's foods are total shit. I'd say the USA has been in the top 5:

1. Italy

2. India

3. Japan (incredibly fresh, but not that interesting)

4. USA

5. Thailand (good, but overrated. There's better thai food in India)

Honorable mentions: France, Spain, China

My bottom 5 would be (from worst to best)

1. UK (holy fucking shit - y'all eat eels and gelatin without seasoning)

2. Philippines

3. Canada

4. Mongolia

5. Netherlands

seafood is the GOAT. lobster rolls

Kys

Still false.....

Wow, the United States has the intellect to match their culture

No one cares, also not as funny as you think.

Eurofags only eat fish and chips

>>fried everything

And your "English breakfasts" are just an excuse to eat 1500 calories for breakfast. Nice teeth! And sweet war history, y'all definitely didn't get your asses kicked

I'm not so sure about Italy being number one. Being a pizza connoisseur I've tried Italian restaurants pizza and have never liked any of them (too few ingredients, terrible dough) . I prefer Me&Eds pizza to real Italian pizza.

Do you ever consider the fact that Americans never ever think about whatever backwater you dig up roots to survive in? And yet, you come to our forums hourly, to stomp your feet, clench your little fists and cry.

Get a life faggot.

>>implying slavery was only something that Americans did KEK

Kys

A little off topic, but do rednecks root for the British?

saved

I want this sandwich to take me home and snuggle me all night.

Go ask one

>>I'm middle class in a city in the northeast

Hell yeah, can't wait until summer.

Nah, British people don't have enough money anymore. Rednecks are like gold diggers - they only want to suck the richest cock they can get their lips around.

I mean, look at the civil war. Dirt-poor rednecks went out and got their asses shot off so that the rich man could continue to own black slaves - because the rich man told them IT WAS THEIR CULTURE!

What a bunch of fucking rubes

I've never eaten anything other than a burger. Didn't even breastfeed, burgers right out of the gate

looks so fucking good. I know the winters are brutal up there but I imagine the delicious foods make it all worth it

Where the fuck did you go in the UK? Our "culture" is a cod and chips from the local you bellend..fucking eels, I'm 22 and I've never eaten eels

i have the biggest hangover in many months and that thing looks delicious

being this retarded

Culture means nothing.

Nobody gives a singular fuck about how you dance or cook your potatoes.

If clinging to these things makes you happy fine, but it has zero worth.

>I-I-I-I didn't want culture anyway

Your country is purified greed. Your people are bloodthirsty cutthroats with no souls. You are capitalism in the flesh - all the money in the world but nothing of value whatsoever.

I've been all over. Yes, I had flavorless Cod soaked in a greasy crust with soggy fries covered in vinegar with baby-food peas. I didn't enjoy that, either (and I went to a couple places that have been reviewed highly.)

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=9TTGrN4W8nQ

Can you remember me what war did USA win?

Also, I'm not just hating eels. One of my favorite restaurants in Japan was an unagi restaurant called Hashimoto: youtube.com/watch?v=dn88LiPOKMc