Download Tinder

>Download Tinder
>Use it for a few months
>Get super liked
>Make sexual joke
>Get deleted
What is the purpose? Isn't that the point of super likes?
Did she think I was some beta arbiter who's gonna venmo her money or some shit?

>beta arbiter
the fuck you say

lololol arbiter

Man. Tinder is FULL of straight up CRAY BITCHES.
After 4 bad experiences in a row, had to delete that shit

She probably thought you weren't gonna be a fucking creep

Weren't or were?

What was the joke, lets see how creepy it was. Or more likely, your main picture was deceiving and after you messaged her she looked though your other pictures and saw what you actually looked like.

I'm pretty much certain that his sex "joke" was something autist level

Hey darlin' do you believe in Santa? If not, then what else should I burst into your house dressed as?

smh

You thought a joke about you dressed as santa raping her was gonna land? Autism level 1000

Holy fucking cringe

smh?

Shake My Head. You really thought "I'm gonna break into your house" was gonna get her wet? Have you ever tried talking to women like they're people?

STOP RIGHT THERE, ARBITER.

tell me, honestly, why you think this line would work

Can mods erase(ban) this nigger?

He doesn't belong in any kind of digital format, he probably would pastaguetti even in singleplayers games

Tinder and all dating apps are SHIT,
Do it organically. Get the fuck out of the house and meet people for fucks sake

I have no friends and I saw a guy in a text thread send this exact line to a girl and she actually responded. It didn't occur to me it he could've been talking to a bot or using another phone.

The alliance between the Swords of Sanghelios and your UNSC is still valid human. What do you desire?

>I have no friends
>I saw a screenshot, must try

Please , just stay away from people or use that "be patient I have autism" cap or you will be humiliated the rest of your life

Don't try people, learn something useful

You are alone, have plenty of time

Draw shit, play guitar, be creative nigger but you are not ready to society

So I shouldn't girlfriend?
>tfw no patient cuddly azn waifu

Is any motherfucking Bader in this thread reading anything I'm putting down?

Don't do it fucking retard. Asian girlfriends are like having grown up useless children. They act like little babies and are immature as shit even in their mid-20's. Perfect, if you're a NEET; but say bye-bye to all your hobbies. Oh , and she won't date you if you're a NEET, not unless shes an Americanized Filipina who only dates blacks anyways. Not worth cringelord.

That will be your greatest regret in life

I know that feeling, happened to me

I was not prepared to be in love, I was happy yes but in the end? All that happiness will be ripped of your life

Being alone, finding love and being alone again will kill the last remaining of humanity from you

Don't fall for this shit user, better alone but happy than alone and sad with happy memories

She probably did it on accident you fucking dumbass.

Most girls super likes by accident you fucking cuck.

take a buddy

What if it's not bait and OP is just a massive faggot who is incapable of wooing women like the autist that he most likely is?

Because who can be this much of a dumbass to...fuck I forgot I was on Sup Forums.

kek

I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything

What about that cool zelda dude? You know the green guy who fights giant gorillas and barrels and shit to save a blue astronaut dude like bigguy or ultradude or whatever?

>2006
>be 17
>really awkward and autistic
>start reading up on pick-up art
>convince myself I'm a real Chad
>easy to be courageous when too autistic to understand consequences
>walk straight up to an 8/10 in a bar
>Hey babe! I've got a huge dick and an even bigger knife. It's your choice whether you make this a rape or a homicide
>Wink
>Get pepper sprayed
>Get mocked
>Cops called
>Explain them my plan in detail
>Plea that I meant no harm
>Cop gives me the thousand yard stare
>Asks me if I'm autistic
>Hopefully no charges pressed
>Go home and masturbate thinking about my next move

Spent two years like this. Got laid only when I became upset by my failures and talked to girls online in a normal manner. Thank god Tinder and social media wasn't as popular back then and I still have a clean record.

please fuck off

ONE. MORE. LAST. TIME.

Get, the fuck, OUT of your house. And just TALK to women!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?
AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN!!!!!!

The more you do it the better practice you get and the more confident you get, shut the fuck up with this beta fucking whining bullshit

What the fuck do you have to lose you fucking betas. Get the fuck out of your house and talk to women, it gives you practice and you've got nothing to lose fuckers.

The whole point of the app is to fuck
The whole point of super liking is making it even more obvious
Where's the fault?

OP here back from making food. I cannot believe you faggots fell for some idiot half ass troll derailing the thread this place has gone to shit.

Currently hitting it off with another chicken let's see how that goes. Will post anything interesting in the coming weeks if it pops up.

kek

No one cares

Apparently you do since you're in a dead thread