twitter.com/AnonBabble

HEY YOU
UP IN THE SKY

Cigarettes & Alcohol is a banger as well

Slide Away is as well.

Common People is their best.

Am I the only one that likes this album? I like it more than OP's

album sucks dick

No. Stop Crying is alright but the radio edit version is better than the 5 minute album cut. The rest I could care less about. Hindu Times has a cool riff, Songbird is passable fluff, and Little by Little is almost decent (but too overproduced) but there's so much garbage on there.

yea

This scene and this song made me fall in love with Oasis

youtube.com/watch?v=xjr4So1ehQo

and I got this album and then got DM and Morning Glory and fell in love with both of those

"AT&T" by Pavement is better than anything that Oasis has ever written

Decent record but not even on the same plane of existence as Definitely Maybe or Morning Glory, or even Be Here Now. Don't Believe the Truth is the better mid aughts Oasis record.

This song fucking ROCKS on Familiar to Millions

Its a great song to begin with, but live its fucking fantastic

90s Oasis saved me from Grunge, THANK FUCK FOR OASIS

What does that song have to do with Oasis at all

Columbia is quite a fantastic song.

Oasis is a guilty pleasure, right? I love Definitely Maybe and What's the Story Morning Glory? but I would never admit it to anyone. Britpop in general is kind of embarrassing to listen to, but I love the sound. I know I'm a pussy and shouldn't be ashamed of what I like, but fuck man.

Oasis is the greatest artist of all time, they single handedly created the guitar faggot college guy trend which drove potential men to boyish tropes, neutering their masculinity and driving them out of the spotlight allowing girls on campuses to decide campus direction. Most western problems can be attributed to changes at colleges in the early 2000's... if Oasis didn't exist then there'd be slightly fewer distraught social rejects, which would've tipped the 2016 election in Clinton's favor and we'd have several Uranium One-tier deals already and millions of rapefugees swarming our cities with unhinged BLM.

Oasis is not the band we deserve, but the band we needed to turn the West around from its death spiral.

This, but unironically

slide away best oasis song by far

definitely maybe is their best album

Oasis is a chad band, don't be the virgin.

songbird is great

SLIIIIIIIIIIIIDE AWAYYYYYAYAYAYAYYAYAA

i agree. music video has the spirit of the age.

It's great. Back to basics type of album but the songwriting is still really good. I'm always torn between this one and Don't Believe the Truth because the former is so comfy but the latter actually sees them trying new sounds and succeeding.

It's no Slide Away though.

This
This
This this
Slliiiiide awayaghd