I dont want to be "that guy"

I dont want to be "that guy"
But wheres my wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjefK1pFpsg
youtube.com/watch?v=wl2NCXzg1FQ
abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/construction-begins-replace-border-wall-california-53252076
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have they not even started building a wall yet?

Mexico hasnt paid us yet

Theyd better hurry their asses up shit... ive been expecting that wall since they they oathed trump into office

It's not happening. It almost did, but Trump fucked up the first DACA deal. Schumer was ready to give Trump his dumb fucking wall in exchange for keeping DACA. Trump seemed to be good to go on the deal, but mysteriously, a few days later Trump was nixed the deal. Apparently Stephen Miller had gotten in his ear about it, and to not compromise.

Trump shot himself in the foot. That would have been a major checkmark on his list of campaign promises. Now it will probably never happen. What a deal maker!

Never gonna happen.

It was a bad deal, Chucky wanted the extended family aspect added to the agreement, which lets immigrants bring their whole tribe over.

Right, it's called compromise. Or, making a deal.

The torrent of immigrants could have been (supposedly) stopped, and the ones already here get a path to citizenship or deported with re-entry rights if no criminal record.

Even though it wasn't perfect for Trump and his hardcore supporters, he still should have taken what he could get, because now it's never going to happen.

>now it's never going to happen.
What are you talking about?
The left has no voice, nobody speaking for them AT ALL going into midterms. By the looks of it, they're going to lose more seats and rightfully so. The extended family program wasn't worth destroying the country.
>he still should have taken what he could get
Come talk to me in 7 years.

When they busted El Chapo, they could have built the wall with the money they seized. Could have been that easy, but nope, people had to get their slimy hands all over it.

Maybe if faggots would stop shooting up schools we could work on the fucking wall.

>Maybe if faggots would stop shooting up schools we could work on the fucking wall.
Are you an Elite? Are your staged attacks not going as planned? Are your Globalist agendas failing because you're using Sub-Par Crisis Actors? Well then look no further.

Hi I'm Harrison Hanks, The Ultimate Crisis Actor.
Do you need a Medical Doctor?
Do you need a Grieving Husband?
Did a right winger set off a bomb?
Then I'm your man.
Are you tired of mellow dramatic acting?
Or maybe you need me to tone down my good acting to match your sorry load of wannabees.
Are you tired of green screen mishaps and disappearing noses? Me too.
I'm green screen Ready, Bonded and Insured. I can morph into a thousand different faces. I offer reasonable rates and I have no conscience, just pick your card to play on the World Stage.
From Homeless to Police Officer, from Doctor to Witness, to your Ace Card, the Grieving Father.

You can count on Harrison Hanks to push through your agenda, regain their trust.

Call Harrison Hanks for all your needs. Thank you and Good Luck.
(512)-555-HANX
youtube.com/watch?v=AjefK1pFpsg

you maga cucks actually thought he would be able to build a $15 billion wall?

hes just gunna upgrade the fence to a wall, big whoop, im not impressed.

Obama still hasn't closed Guantanamo bay.

We could bust out the wall in no time if McDonalds could only get their Szechuan shit together.

We don't need to stage anything we find people willing to do bad things. I fact they come to us looking for a opportunity to cause mayhem. People want to be famous, they have no talents, persona, or even good looks. But the idea of being plastered on every screen billboard internet comment section. its to much to resist.

And in comes pouring the shit conspiracy theory bait.

Fuckin straight up. Anyone with a brain knew it would never work from the start.
youtube.com/watch?v=wl2NCXzg1FQ

The wall's been there all along. Don the Con has just been selling you the Brooklyn Bridge scam and you idiots fell for it. MAGA!

You really think the world's wealthiest guy got himself arrested?
Really?

He won because memes, and now the only force that can stop him at his own game -children- are on the playing board.

>world's wealthiest guy
Being this fucking retarded.

Should Israel tear down its wall too?

>crying kids on t.v. are going to get guns taken
This website is for ages 18 and older

If it had any decency, yes. It is attempting to impose apartheid in Palestine while the Jewish homeland is in Iraq, eastern bank of the Tigris a bit south of Baghdad.

And to think, he's just a baron!

Bait thread

More jobs for deporting sounds good to me. I'd rather ruin their lives personally than have a wall -maybe- stop them. If he abandons the wall to give illegals less free shit than they already get, then I'm more than satisfies. 7 more years you dumb beaner.

American elections are a fucking joke. Music, ticker-tape and bullshit, you've been led up the garden path by this orange cunt.

"What is los zelos" for $500, user.

Do you ever wake up at night enraged at the thought of Jewish sovereignty?

The Wall was a lie told to get you to vote, and you fucking fell for it. Good job asshole

Most illegal immigrants who come to this country and stay arrive by airplane. Just how tall is this wall going to be?

Yeah, that's it. The two are related

This.

Who the fuck was actually that stupid? Trump's a gibbering moron. He literally contradicted his main "no Russia collusion" shit on Twitter a week or two ago.

He's not even going to do that

If Trump manages to shit himself, it's a good day

my 8 y/o nephew is super pro trump. more by his parents influence but still. what do?

He's a kid parroting his parents' bullshit. the fuck can you do, write him a 10-page persuasive essay on why his parents are idiots?

Typical

Government is too busy investigating fake Russian hacking claims to stop mass shootings or wall building, because Democrats are still whinging

And had Democrat Senate and House to do it for over 2 years

>actually believing any of what trump says
>believing bullshit campaign promises when jared kushner actually told a journalist that trump lies out his ass because republicans are dumb enough to fall for it

maybe, the kid is top of his class. how can he be this dumb? the brainwash is real

>implying anyone ever intended to actually build a big ass wall
>implying that the FBI is so tied up with a special investigation not being conducted by the FBI that they can't respond to tips on shooters

that's pretty much it. 8yo can be as smart as he likes - he's still 8 and is gonna take his parents' bullshit as gospel for the next 5 years minimum

abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/construction-begins-replace-border-wall-california-53252076