IS THERE A SINGLE FIRST WORLD COUNTRY LEFT WITHOUT THE FUCKING REFUGEES ?

IS THERE A SINGLE FIRST WORLD COUNTRY LEFT WITHOUT THE FUCKING REFUGEES ?

Niue

Straya and NZ if you dont mind Chinks.

Faroe Islands

Syria

I doubt they'll want to come to my country...
Oh wait... We actually have a functional border control.

>straya

serbia

Yeah and your fellow tribesmen are doing everything they can to keep our borders open. Fuck your Schlomo.

you have a tiny border with syria, also your borders are quite defensible(river)

Japan and Iceland?

Turkey isn't first world shit bag

stop responding guys.

don't give the turkroach any ideas

Is NZ really first world? I don't know much about it

>Israel
>first world

Keep dreaming slav

Japan
Korea
Switzerland (I think)

isn't equal for you? you are a musloshit, they are musloshits, no difference at all

japan has refugees but not alot.

and god forbid they go to Iceland, they dont have a military there and are completely wussified, would be sad to her them getting blown up or something, it would be like fluffy torture

>musloshit
>imbile
im not a fedora but not musl*m either

do you even have internet

A
FUCKING
GOOD
QUESTION
>Probably nowhere.

our standard of living is higher than yours m8

>In Brazil, the GDP per capita is $12,100.00 per capita,
>Libya, GDP is $11,300.00
Sorry for wrong click

Didn't you guys used to be communist?

If so that's fucking impressive

Nah, about the same. Brown people, bad part of the world, etc.
Except Brazil will be missed for it's tourism and jungle if it disappears.
You won't.

Honestly how longer do you think before straya will become majority East Asian?

>Straya

haha

tell me about the situation in Libya my friend
What do you think about Serraj?
Are you supporting the government of Tripoli or Tobruk?

yeah well we were higher before the war, and things we had then carry over to now, with ISIS and Civil war i consider that GDP to be much better than most

Just because I live in Israel doesn't mean I approve of their fuckery.

We have less camels on the streets per capita then all our neighbors...

yeah Qaddafi had communism instituted for a long time and then implemented a lighter form of it for a longer time, it got better before the war but when the people found out the gold dinar plan they kicked him out

i mean the gold dinar would have been great but the US and France would have invaded Iraq style for changing from petrodollar and weaking them in Africa. kicking him out was a way to save all of us and NATO decided to help

>being this retarded

>tfw third world
>tfw comfy

>france is triskelion
>UK is mudslim
>neth is master race
>ukraine is chernobyl
>croatia is geographically correct

I see wut you did here,kek

China.

Also, ISIS or whatever beta terrorist organization would never dare touch them.

Because they know China gives ZERO fucks and would nuke them as retaliation regardless of political opinion.

RARE
A
R
E

Japan had around 11 rapefugees and they already deported half of them. Statistically negligible to the point where you can just claim that they don't exist there when speaking of topics like this.

i already have you

we are doing great and Sarraj has taken over the GNC so war with tobruk is pretty much over, they are actually fighting themselves now.

im with the Tobruk government of course. with the Zintan militia in the north west, we are winning and only focus's on Isis now and almost gonna win

i could go on for hours but ive explained this to so many people i got tired

not since before you where born you turkish cuck

explain

Thanks! Our news told us two months ago about Sarraj coming into power and then the absolute silence

Just two more things if you don't mind:
1) how numerous are ISIS jihadist in Libya at the moment? Thousands? Tens of thousand (or more)?
2) Does ISIS manage the illegal trafficking of immigrants, or it is a third party / corrupted officials?

>1) how numerous are ISIS jihadist in Libya at the moment? Thousands? Tens of thousand (or more)?
a couple thousand but probably alot less, many have defected or been killed. they rely on local support and cant get it from us since there is not religions tension in Libya. they use Mercenary's from Boko Haram who have no expertise in Urban warfare and desert warfare

>2) Does ISIS manage the illegal trafficking of immigrants, or it is a third party / corrupted officials?
they control Sirt and that's where the refugees are coming from, they are sending all the Africans from the south into there and we cant really stop them until we takeover Sirt which is soon hopefully, we are amassing forces and both sides of the previous war have joined in the assault so soon we will end this shit and come back to glory