Are you *really* against racemixing

If pure whites had a reproduction rate above 2 and it would strictly be wmbf would you still be against racemixing or would you support whitening the "nigger genes"?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cd2_1465049064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would you want to create more nigs?

We know it's you. Fuck off.

Nope, it's the best.

Go away tanned shill

Racemixing is an abomination. Get the fuck out of Europe.

Who is this semen demon?

I'm white and going out with an Indian girl tomorrow. Not sure if she's Indian or Paki but she's a cute, educated brown girl.

What's wrong with fucking hot black girls?

Dude I would straight up fuck a man if that man was Anzujamu

I might be racist and hate faggots but muh dick sure doesnt

I'd mix with her, if you know what I mean.

I don't know what it is but over the past few months I've found myself greatly attracted to black women.

I would still be against it

I don't mind mixing with based East Asian countries. But that's where it ends. The rest is a hell no.

>krauts

Not with her I'm not.
When can I get started?

Anzu is a girl you retard

post more black women on /k/, man

gonna leave this here

would you really want a nig for a son?

hans are you blind , look at that monkey 1/10 ?

t.tanned German

>daily reminder that Reddit is organizing raids on Sup Forums with these exact topic areas

In general I am, although if you can find an ideologically pure black, I would look past it.

I.e if you're going to spawn out more white liberals, you're worthless to me.

I'd rather red pilled halfies than blue pilled whites. There is nothing more traitorous to whites than the self-hating white.

Besides, you can look at the Flynn effect of what happens to higher IQ blacks that have kids, they turn out to be within the normal white IQ.

So it's not ideal, but I respect it WAY more than the degenerate leftists that have little faggot/tranny kids that will spread their SJW memes.

liveleak.com/view?i=cd2_1465049064
Australia over run with nogs

R A R E
A
R
E

He'd be Obamas son, imagine the checks you could get

No thanks I am not into bestiality

the only thing you would get is a rope for rope day

Thanks for reminding me

Good job at picking a female that represents 0,000000000000000000000001% of her race .

Really? Oh thank Christ

This is my poo. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My poo is my best friend. It is my life. I must designate it as I must designate my life. I will not poo in loo
Without my poo, my designated shitting streets are useless. Without my designated shitting streets, I am useless. I must drop my poo true. I must poo away from my enemy who is trying to force me to poo in loo. I must poo on him before he wipes me. My poo and I know that what counts in India is not the loos we avoid, the noise of our burst, nor the smell we make. We know that it is the poo that counts. We will designate our streets and poo in them how we like.
My poo is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its corn, its smell and its texture. I will keep my poo hole filthy and tightly packed, even as we Indians are dirty and tightly packed. We will become part of each other. We will not poo in loo.
Before Raja Pajeet, I swear this creed. My poo and I are the defenders of my country's designated shitting streets. We are the masters of our enemy, the loo. We are the saviors of my anus. We will not poo in loo
So be it, until victory is Pajeetland's and there is no loo, but poo!

Fucking disgusting.
If that is what you like, move to Germoney.

jezabelle vessir or someting

she has white facial features with black body, pretty strong connection

i didnt realize angela merkel went on Sup Forums

>would
now u know

>another racemixing shill germcuck

Good lord she's ugly.