ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / STUPID OPINIONS / WORKPLACE SECRETS / ETC

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / STUPID OPINIONS / WORKPLACE SECRETS / ETC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IpPi0nliLVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

not fbi bread

or not, i dgaf

rip

I confess I have nothing interesting to confess.

when did u come out?

welp

I used to be into Sonic vore for like 7 years and still kinda am

I love listening to my sister and her boyfriend have sex in her too bedroom beside mine multiple times a week

I heard my sisters getting fucked pretty often, and they heard me a lot as well.

Our mom works late so her boyfriend can come over after school. She’s never been told to quiet down so I don’t even think she knows I can hear it.

I’m 23yo, i have a girlfriend but dating a 15yo girl. What do?

Who’s pussy is sweeter?

im black

The young one obviously

That’s hot user. Do you have kik?

I enjoy getting people to tribute my 14 year old sisters nudes

My kik is Ohsn4ps

our parents didnt really care how loud we were until 9:00ish when they and our younger bro went to bed. usually we all played music but could still hear quite a bit.

No i don’t have one. I know you want picture of this little pussy you pervert.

I really like anthro foxes, cats, bunnies, otters, raccoons, and many other, but this in no way makes furry

Kik name?

closet bi fag here, i really love to shower with other guys, which ive done countless times with quite a few different guys. usually do it at least once per week.

It's

Ive never heard any family members having sex, but ive heard my neighour's son fucking his then girlfriend. I got very hard.

I'm fairly sure they will have heard me at some point too.

same thread, different day

Like every other thread on b then?

u get what u pay for

Sucked guys dick in a movie theatre and I regret it so much because I ended up completely blowing him off and never speaking to him (haha pun)

Did he cum?

I cussed out my then gf and told her i would spread her nudes to kill the love she had for me. And it worked...and i regret it not only because i lost her but because i hurt her and made her scared and so now she doesn't trust me and thinks bad of me.

youtu.be/IpPi0nliLVE

My dad would kill me if he knew

What’s your kik user?

Yep! Right on my cheek when I turned to look at the screen for like 2 seconds it was fucking awful

The silly part was that you told her. Should just spread the nudes without saying anything.

Secretly in love with another woman than my gf

bmp

mor

b

I've always kinda liked the taste of my own blood. I wouldn't hurt myself to get it, I'm not crazy of course, but I'd lick up every bit if I got injured. My periods are funtimes. I'll lick my fingers clean after I fap, casually taste it when I'm showering, clean my hand off if I get any on me when changing pads, etc. And then I got a menstrual cup; it's a silicone cup that catches all the blood. It's so much fun and has added quality to my life. I pour it onto myself in the shower and consume all the blood globs I can.

Also I think Dark Souls is just okay.

i desperately want to fuck my 17 year old sister, she makes me so ridiculously lustful hot, it's stupid. in every sense, i know

Lustful and hot

Um thanks for sharing.

My secret is that I hate this thread

>Im thinkin...im gonna..

I obsessively expose my gf in shouldn't share threads. It's bad but I love betraying and humiliating her. I'm trying to stop doing it but it's hard to control sometimes.

I understand you. It's so difficult to control

I really like kissing/eating out my girlfriend after I've cum in her.

It's just so hot. Especially because she's very very leftist - so I try to find neo Nazis online to show her to...

You already made her lose her dignity, i suppose

i cheated on my gf over a year ago and im still ashamed of it, i havent told her

Exactly. She's just unaware fap material. Her most private pictures being shown to people she despises is intoxicating

Where is her leftism when they see her totally exposed? That's so good, man. They can see everything of her while she doesn't know anything about them

I got a penis but I tuck it and go to bars to get free drinks from cute guys, also on hormones to maximize the illusion, passing voice too

Scumbag

I married several people, the guy who marries them... legally binding contract. I am a licensed minister. My title is "Reverend." I'm not really a part of any religion. I am part of a "religion" that was started on a college campus in the 90s because a bunch of students wanted to jokingly say "Hello Reverend" to each other all the time and have the legal ability to do it. I joined that group and pushed it for a license to marry. So far, every person I married thinks I am a reverend in their particular faith. All except one are some kind of Christian, the one exception couple is Satanist. According to the law, it's all good.

Like I said, I'm trying to stop. It's terrible but the compulsion is like an addiction.

I started out hiding her face. That didn't last long.

Said penis btw, hopefully it doesn't get found before I get the snip so I can really fool dudes

Kill yourself

Yeah, everyone starts hiding face. Then you end up showing her naked, with face and most humiliating poses

Exactly. I even posted full name once. She doesn't have Facebook so nothing has come of it. Also she's not super hot so she hasn't spread - much

I understand. You always want more so you end giving out her full name too. How do you feel about this?

Used to do lots of coke and wear lingerie for my gay neighbour and let him fuck me. I’m a guy

Got up in the night and fucked a horse, creampied and then went to back to bed

Could have been like me and got on hormones faggot

I feel terrible about it and like I said, I'm trying to stop.

I shared this story before, so here we go again.

When i was 10 i met this girl (also 10) we started talking, hanging out, playing some rounds of doctor, I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Sometimes we would just sit together naked and just talk. She was amazing, and to top it off she has this little heart shaped birthmark right above her vagina.
After a year or so of just spending all the time together, we just agreed we're bf gf. But then one day her family moved away. This ripped me apart, i stopped talking to everyone, i would spend all my time in my room just thinking about her. My life was destroyed, so i went into a depression for about four or five months until eventually i came to peace with the fact that I'll never see her again.

Well fast forward 12 years, and about 9 women later. One day my bud invites me to a frat party, I'm chatting up some females when all of a sudden i see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen across the room on the couch. I make my way over there and we started chatting, which turned into feeling eachother up, then to kissing, and just like that we're upstairs getting undressed.
Before we got to far i was about to tell her my name, but she quickly stopped me and said she'd rather not exchange names so nothing gets personal. I go with it, a couple of minutes pass and we're naked. I start going down when i spot the birthmark. I instantly stand back up and whisper her name, she looks at me for a couple of seconds then i saw the sparks in her eyes.
We sit there naked, on a bed, at a frat house during a party just talking about the last 12 years.

A year after that we are now married, and now the parents of a beautiful boy.
The only reason this is a secret is because when i tell people how we met i tell them that we just found eachother at some coffee shop after 12 years. I tend to leave out the "was about to have nameless sex at a frat party" bit out.

I bet you're trying to stop but still you do it every night

I was. Now only every few nights, so still way too much..

How old is your girl? And why are you trying to stop?

Dude, if this is true Jesus christ you're a lucky man.

Is this the new spam mail now adays?
I mean i read a couple times on rekt thread so just asking if it is

21. First exposed her when she was 19. So young..

Anyway i don't think you should stop, ,i know how exciting it is. Is there anyone who has all her pics?

Yes. And some archives up online. Thankfully, not too popular...

Would you mind screenshotting 8ch's /shame/ board catalog? She's posted there, or was. I blocked 8ch on my phone since I'm trying to stop.

8ch seems blocked in my country. Who posted her there?

It's a .net

I don't know who. I just saw her up one day after I dumped in a thread..

Wow, then her pictures are out of your control too. Do you like it?

Yes and no. I mainly don't like it. But it's hot

I bet you're scared but you can't stop fapping about it

So when i was 12 my friend invited me to spend the night at his house. At one point in the middle of the night i get up to go use the restroom.
As I'm walking down the hall i noticed that his sister's door was opened a bit, so i decided to peak. I saw their dad in the sister's bed, and it looked like he was feeling her up. They were under the sheets, but i could tell where the dad's hands where, and the worst part was the sister looked like she was crying.
I watched in horror for about a minute until she looked over and i swear she saw me. I quickly left and b lined for the bathroom farthest away from the room.
That morning we all had breakfast at the dinner table, and the entire time the sister avoided eye contact. I was freaking out wondering if what i saw that night was real, a dream, or just i was so tired i was imagining things. Obviously i didn't want to say anything or bring it up because i was afraid of my friend's dad, even more so now because of what i saw. So i simply pushed it into the back of my head and lived with it.
9 years later im still friends with the guy, and every time i think back to that night but i can't tell him. I feel like it would cause so much trouble now.

I secretly hate everyone that isn't my skin colour, which is white

my best friend raped me in his basement when I was 16.
>at friend's house
>playing diablo 2
>his little brother has a tantrum
>his mom makes us let him play
>we are watching him and giving him shit advice
>hope he dies to first boss and ragequits so we can play
>have to use bathroom
>his brother's chair is too far back and friend is like directly behind it
>no room for him to move
>squeeze past
>my ass rubs my friend's crotch by accident
>finish using bathroom
>friend is around the corner to the door
>asks if I want to play table tennis downstairs
>whatever.jpeg
>mfw there was no table tennis set up
>mfw there's just a couch a rug and an exercise ball
>mfw he pushes me over the ball and raw dogs me with my face buried in the couch so I couldn't scream

I worship my wife's underarm hair when we have sex.

I love my ex..

I let a trap suck my dick when I went to buy meth from my dealer once, not gay just left right away after and felt guilty and ashamed lol

faggot

This is just odd and I feel like the execution will be difficult for str8fags

How?

your friend saw through you

even if I was a closeted gay at the time, he didn't ask and it was rape.

if he wouldn't taken the initiative you wouldn't have experienced such memorable time

why? is it a fetish?

ok, I will aside from the anecdote momentarily to educate you on proper English grammar.
you mean to say "if he HADN'T HAVE taken the initiative you wouldn't have experienced such A memorable time."

and no, I was already seeing another guy, who beat the ever-living shit out of him relentlessly for weeks afterwards and never let him live it down.

It will never work faggot, she is clearly a whore if you feel the need to spread her cunt nudes, leave the slime in the past user it always does me best

>9/10 current girlfriend
>knew her from high school as hot girl and she knew me pretty well just from being super tall and always talking to a lot of people/super friendly/cool
>in an awesome relationship with said girl for months
>continually hit up moms on Craigslist for nudes convincing I’m going to solve all their problems physically and financially
>find it hilarious to get nudes from 40+ year olds
>my girlfriends much hotter but why does this fascinate me?

>also did have a mom run in last cruise I took, ended up getting sucked off wildly by some Floridian mom on this boat and cumming all over her face and tits, that was there with her Doughter that also wanted to fuck

>all was weird but it was a wild time

Sorry boys no pictures of any sort but the mom did add me on snap after a few months and it ends up my mom just bought a house in Florida so I texted her saying the craziest shit about when I come down there and how I’m gonna tie her up she’s so fun

>Also I think Dark Souls is just okay.
fucking sinner

sorry i was rude and assumed you liked it,
it made me remember that i too was raped by our house servant and didnt liked it in the least and he would blackmail us for toys and he would hide them and lure us in room, fuck now i am really crying

Not really. It started when she went through chemo for leukaemia and it was just about the only body hair she didn't lose. We were lying in bed one night, she had her arm around me and I kissed her armpit. She thought I didn't like her not shaving her armpits. but truthfully I didn't care either way. After she went into remission she kept it and I would kiss it and lick it during sex when we got sweaty since it make her feel sexy.

Not bad m8 also like blood don’t feel weird unless confirmed female then a bit odd

I have a wacky story where I was eating out an ex and she ended up getting her period right as that was going on long story short I had a literal blood clot on my tongue that was brownish like blackish red and ew ew ew (her cunt always tasted like shit bc she was a rancid skank at the time)
>confirmed still friends even after clymidia
>it’s 5 years later I also wanted to kill said women haha