The average girl will gain 62 pounds from the age 16 to 22. Why do they choose to do this?

The average girl will gain 62 pounds from the age 16 to 22. Why do they choose to do this?

my sister has been a whale since she was a toddler lol

Stop fucking fat chicks
Shame glutenous individuals (men and women)
Pretty simple to do.

This crushes my spirit

>glutenous individuals

?

>these girls

Seems like one ate the other.

fat chicks will always get laid tho, doesnt matter how they look

As someone who spent all of his life fat and then dropped 80lbs after highschool, this makes me feel odd feels.

On one hand, many of the girls I know that went through this transformation are the kinds of girls that turned me down, talked shit behind my back, etc. The tables have turned and it feels great.

At the same time, many others are my friends and having my experiences I can't imagine going through the process backwards... the emotional shock of becoming fat strikes me as similar to that of developing mental illness late in life as compared to being born with it, which in my experience makes it easier.

I think he meant gluttonous.

Being a teen is good for your health.
Being an adult is hard
Your hormones change, your free time to exercise is gone
You stop growing, you sleep less, and you're the only person responsible for your diet.
Having kids didn't help which most people will do before thirty and many do before 22.

No one actually *chooses* to do this. But if your lifestyle is shit, you can usually get away with it until 18 to 20ish. Then after that the pounds start rapidly accumulating as your metabolism drops. And if you got fat before 18, you're gonna be mobility scooter fat after 20.

Back when until I was about 20, I was thin and lanky as could be and I ate nothing but junk food, fast food, and drank beer and hard liquor every night. By my mid 20s, I was getting fat, you can't get away with that lifestyle for long and every 10 years after 20 your metabolism takes a significant hit (but also note that a lot of cardio greatly increases your metabolic rate. If you get an hour or two of cardio a day, you probably will keep an 18 year old's metabolism).

he meant what he said dammit.

pretty good transformation tbh

Fucking gluten shamers

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sedentary lifestyles perpetuated by excess financial support from men and family

How pissed off would you be if you married a nice slim attractive woman and then she turns into a fat pig.

They don't choose to do it, but the reason is basically committed relationships. Once a woman has roped in a permanently committed man, they generally don't see as much need to maintain there looks.

But men are also just as guilty of it.

:(

My pre-nup explicitly states that money allowance for my wife is inversly proportional to her bodyweight.

This one turned into a chipmunk

Impressive

everything is a choice

She used to look so happy...

Look at the cups

lol someone got bamboozled hard

Women get by the no-children depression by eating

They don't stop taking pictures

I think they can't find a good man and get sad and let themselves go.

For me, my GF used to be skinny but I've been feeding her fast food and she's gained a little tummy. Still not a whale by any means tho. I'm attracted to a girl with a tummy tho so that's good, but I need to be careful I don't turn her into a whale

you're the smartest man i ever met

Also they don't have an active lifestyle. They probably drink a lot more and gain weight from that

college and applause for everything they do

most guys will pretend theyre great as long as they put out

Because fat bitches be sexy

So, say she's in a car accident and loses her legs... Does she get more money as she weighs less?

Lol

Fucksticks to slampigs thread

this is a tragedy

Lmao

He didn't see that one coming

What's with the fucking dolls

I'd still fuck her even though she grew up.

This is so sad

Allways look at her mother. If the mother is fat she will also grow up to be.

What a stupid question. You are a stupid person. They can all do it for any reason they want. Why the fuck do you care so much. Stop being nosey

thats sad

I found the fat girl!

Some of them got hotter, others look busted

lol fattie detected

Not even same girl, left is like some model now or some shit.

No willpower, also marriage changes the dynamic from “I have to look good to attract males” to “well this person will love me regardless”
My parents, in their 50s and myself and my siblings in our 20s are all in healthy weight range, and incredibly fit due to eating well and excercising regularly,so it is obviously not that hard. People are just fat lazy fucks in general.

We're you looking? Didn't know you cared so much?

Lol is that Cortney H.m