ITT characters who are literally you

ITT characters who are literally you.

For me it's Negan - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

For me it's George Costanza - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

>Who are you?

For me it's Negan - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Negan is LITERALLY Sup Forums the character.

>dislikes rape

Unironically reddit.

you are cancer incarnate

For me it's The Driver - intelligent, autistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

For me it's Sully - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Buzz's girlfriend! WOOF!

I like you, Sully

For me it's Newman - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Fox? A hatchet?

WHAT WAS ON THE POLAROID?

Glenn's body. Did you even watch Season 6 or even the Season 7 premier? 612 literally shows Glenn looking at a wall of polaroid photos of Lucille victims for enough time for it to be impossible to miss and 701 shows a Savior taking a photo of Glenn's body in the background when they're leaving.

>literally
If you took this unnecessary word out your post would come off a lot less catty. Just giving you a heads up encase you're meaning to be calm.

For me it's Shane - intelligent *sniffs* nihilistic *rubs head* and with a wicked sense of humor.

Sorry, I find the misuse of "literally" as offensive as you do. However in this instance, I was literally using it 100% correctly.

*rubs head* EH RICK *sniffs* MASK YOU SUMTHING

>intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
Weird to think that this meme is only two years old. Feels like it has been with me my entire life.

Literally, figuratively me

I took am known to have strokes

Id do anything for a good chair and ginger pussy

it hurts

>He's going to die by Arya's hand by order of Sansa next season

Fucking D&D have lost their minds. Even X-Men Origins: Wolverine wasn't this much of a disrespect to source material.

I BARELY PAY ATTENTION TO SOME EPISODES BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THE SHOW