Let's get a ahegao thread going

Let's get a ahegao thread going

Bump

All these clowns look like melting wax

It's hot in chinese cartoons but irl they just look retarded.

its hot irl.
this thread is just mediocre.

Lol chinese cartoons. Btw they are retarded

Facts

Bless you OP, this was just the fap I needed.

The fap you needed but don't deserve

I'll try to contribute with things that hasn't been posted a thousand time OP.
Also would you have by luck some drooling ahegao girls ?

if that NZ user pops up again she should keep trying

hot

this cutie

bitch cant make this face proper unless shes cum mindnumbing hard other then that its just like faking an orgasme

Goddamn, so many thots

>make this face proper
>shes cum mindnumbing hard
>other then
>orgasme

>ITT:
>disappointments

what's disappointing?

yeah that one

Honestly the fakeness just radiates from these pictures. Just crossed eyes and open mouths.

Ahegao in real life is not that pretty looking. Honestly it scared me when my GF experinced once, I was scared cause she could not speak for couple of minutes after. She was stuttering trying to say something but could not even pass the first word.

In my mind it looked kind of like a stroke and since my grandpa died from one I was worried a lot.

Still not to derail topic here is a pic

I remember her, have you more?

Women are fucking retarded

This. These basic bitches are trying to be alt, but they’re normie as fuck

she did one more but it wasnt as good

look at a moralfag boi over here
u christian boi aren't you faget?

she did do that last shitty edit but no one saved that.. i hope that was just.. terrible

Fuck, she was so good

>Ahegao in real life
ahegao refers to the heavily exaggerated version of an orgasmic facial expression. true ahegao doesn't happen in real life because it's meant to be exactly that: fake and exaggerated.

also, how mentally ill do you have to be to draw parallels between ahegao with your grandpa's stroke? wtf?

kek

someone's a little hurt :((((

no one is posting so i guess ill keep dumping

Just for fun because i stumbled upon this one while looking for OC...

This to munch I must not fap

>draw parallels between ahegao with your grandpa's stroke

Indeed, fucking topkek

Her instagram?

You all do realize that a woman making this kind of face is about as common as one saying "fuck me, oh god, fuck me hard," don't you? The vast majority of women are never more straitlaced then when they are being fucked, being in a very vulnerable position quite literally and not really wanting to communicate it much more than is already very obvious . Remember, a man is never really in danger from anyone but Sharon Stone, a woman places her life on the line every time she gets in her date's car

This is my new favourite thing had no idea that this had a name thanks bros

It could be worse??

Notwithstanding that Moar

no problem homie

you lost me after straitlaced

wish i had more, this chick from NZ showed up in yesterday's thread and made some OC. hopefully she decides to give it another go

Requesting the one of a girl in Link cosplay

>hej is that thread with that retarded fetish again

Not that live action is ever bad but it can be LOTS better in anime (my cmputer can't post pix, can someone help out with an example)

ive put a fair amount of effort into this fucking thread, niggas better contribute

Make a vola of her? I was only there for her first thread

she legit only posted like 2, and a shitty edit then stoped. its like 2-3am in NZ right now so shes probably gone

I don't mean ahaego, I mean her pics. She made a thread like 2 weeks ago, I was only there for that. And what's the edit?

she tried to ahaego but used a mirror thing.. it legit looked like ass, i didn't even see her stuff from last time

did you save the pics from the thread you were on? I saved all of mine. We can trade on vola if you want

i only saved the 2 the other user posted. didn't bother with the shitty mirror, she only posted 3

not to say i don't wish i had more.

Not a single one of these women are 'ahegao'. They are literally just being face sluts and selling facial expressions.

White men fall for this easy a trick? No wonder simon gifts full admin power to Japan Sophomoric Hicks!

That's some real shit most of everything else in this thread is dumb cunts pulling a face to get upvotes on reddit post some real shit pussies

Seriously, you guys think you can sell human faces to Simon? He knows when women are faking it to the Nth degree because he is 100% positive that he will never overlap with his own mother's "ORGASM" face because he has never processed that.

shut the fuck up faggot

Women still can't learn, no matter what. No wonder why some men resort to beating them.

I'm still not going to discipline any female with physical violence though, unless she's consented.

you could just be a good guy and post em here like we've done :)

You guys need to train women to do these faces. Not let women sell their faces like this.

What would you all do?