Hey my friend if feeling a little low in the self-esteem department

Hey my friend if feeling a little low in the self-esteem department

Can you guys critique him to cheer him up. No honest responses allowed

she's very cute can u post her insta?

@finlay_whyte

Fuck Yeah. thanks you man i needed some cute traps tonight iv'e not been feeling well lately.

If someone can post a cum tribute that would be hot

Do you mind waiting a bit i cant orgasm untill iv'e edged for a while

Already in the works

Take as much time as you need, I want a nice load

I ain't cumming on a dude.

its clearly a girl

He's so cute, I want to cum in his mouth xd

we can arrange

For anyone who needs to edge a bit more

It's refreshing to see a girl->guy trap once in a while. I hope she likes what I have to offer. Hope she doesn't berate me and call me pathetic.

she/he said your knob is a different shaped from its used to, she/he said it'll have fun riding this

swear ive seen this kid somewhere before, is he from queensland australia cos if so i'd love to meet up with him

Holy guacamole...

he is a very lovely boi and will make another man very happy one day, unless he isnt gay, in which case, best of luck my dude.

trust me he/she is a real kink

Benowa High School huh??

;)) xx

Do you know what type of stuff they're into? (ᴗ)

She/He is into bukkake, loves the humility of it, she/he is into some barely legal stuff too

he is the hottest bear ive ever met, reckon we can meet up sometime for some one on one action? ;)

if y'all wanted more

Shall we exchange snapchats?

i just want to rip off her clothes and slap her and yell at her and make her realise that she is a girl deep down. she will try to close her legs and blush so hard but it's useless becuase i've tied her up. there's no escape until i've brainwashed her back to being a girl. then i will let her go and she will thank me.

actual reaction to that mini fan fic

fark man... i wanna hog tie her down and make the knots really hard thanks to my 10 years of scouts training. then i will bring her to india where we marry and have many childrens.

i came

Cute girl

she will oblige, someone needs to take one for the team and do a tribute

Looks like your average dude. Tell him to hit the gym and get some self-esteem.

we did one time, she/he couldn't lift 36lbs on a chest machine

he looks like a soyboy
should off himself

ill enquire