Made $4500 in the past 6 hours with 0 effort

Made $4500 in the past 6 hours with 0 effort

whats up broke fags

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.ca/biz/agile-offices-toronto
adviserinfo.sec.gov/IAPD/Content/Common/crd_iapd_Brochure.aspx?BRCHR_VRSN_ID=427098
g.co/kgs/BfeGBN
twitter.com/robleregal?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

How?

a glitch

youtube.com/watch?v=deHDiPg34m8

I’m pretty interested but this looks shady as fuck

I felt the same way but really wanted the money worst case scenario I'd just withdraw my $1000

What’s up with the company how do they not catch this so fast?

I did a thing once when Greeces banks collapsed. I made 100 thinking it could swing back at me. Took me like 3 min.

2010 I think feb-may

Lag

Fake af, it's a scammer

They're just launched a new website so I'm guessing it's a bug they'll fix eventually

Damn, Canada always gets the good shit...

Fucking bots

Ah. Nice find anyhow. Canada only. No love for Aus.

OP youre wise. 500 more and your ass would have met the theft over 5000 threshold and thus been subject to an indictable offence rather than summary.

I’m stuck at this page

The promo code is valid.. there’s no theft in the situation at all. It’s a big blunder on the company’s part. It’s only a matter of time until they fix it

Did this money buy happiness?

This is tantamount to fraud, not theft

Take in the douche who owns the company

I doubt a $4500 mistake is something devastating

whos the guy?

To all the retards who have done this or are trying. Even if it goes through the money transfer will be returned once everything is discovered. Mistaken money transfers and fraud are very easily to reverse and happens every day. Enjoy your temporary money boost because it will disappear later whether you have the money or not.

A Canadian stock trader named Roble Regal pretty sure he started the firm

I made an account. Now what?

Put the directions on this page

THIS ONLY WORKS 3 TIMES PER ACCOUNT, TRYING TO DO IT MORE THAN 3 TIMES WILL RESULT IN YOUR ACCOUNT BEING DELETED. STEPS BELOW:

This glitch takes advantage of a promotion Regal Investments ran (I found it through a sponsored Instagram Ad) where they were going to match your initial investment if you invested with them. If you put the now expired promo code as a suggestion to improve the website, it will double your balance. It has worked for me 5 times out of 7 this past week, all done using different accounts. Below are the steps from sign up to withdrawing the money.

Step 1:

Make an account at www.regalinvestments.ca and choose General Investing for your goal it won’t work with any other investment goal.

Step 2:

Add “The Come Up” investment plan to your account, wait for approval (usually within the day)

Step 3:

After being approved, fund your account (I think the minimum is $500). Click Add Funds then select interac e-transfer for method and Canadian Dollar for the currency. Follow the instructions on the funding screen to complete.

Step 4:

IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE A VPN OR PROXY AT THIS PART, IT WON’T WORK IF YOU DO

Once your account is funded, scroll down to the bottom and type in “PROSPER” without brackets in the “How can we improve this page box”, then click “Submit”. If done right, the box should still have the word PROSPER in it, delete it and type it in again and click submit and repeat. Your balance should double after each time. ONLY DO IT 3 TIMES IN TOTAL.

Step 5:

Withdraw your funds via interac e-transfer. I find the best amounts to work with are between $1,000 and $3,000, any higher amount will prompt extra security steps and they will remove the promo code from your account in the process.

Step 6:

IMPORTANT: Contact them directly and ask to have your withdrawal expedited. If the rep beats around the bush then ask to speak with a supervisor or the CEO.

Step 7:

Cash out.

It only worked once for me. What am I doing wrong??? Help pls

Hah! Wait until the government knows about this you'll be taxcucked.

You need 500$ to do this?

Write PROSPER then click return. Leave a space between the first one and second one.

Sweet! That did the trick wish me luck with withdrawing Im up to 8k

>Has $6.6k
>Thinks he is Rich.

>Step 3:

After being approved, fund your account (I think the minimum is $500).

kek

yelp.ca/biz/agile-offices-toronto
>scam

i just called and a fucking indian picked up on a fucking sunday! ON A FUCKING SUNDAY~

adviserinfo.sec.gov/IAPD/Content/Common/crd_iapd_Brochure.aspx?BRCHR_VRSN_ID=427098

I called and it went to voice mail

g.co/kgs/BfeGBN

Roble Regal

This is the owner.

From th CEO’s instagram.. I don’t think he knows what’s going on

kek

is anyone actually dumb enough to deposit $500 lol

hmm i did not see that.

At the withdrawal step. I’ll update you guys and see if this is the real deal.

Check his Instagram Story you need the app to see

What you are doing is still illegal. Expect a court summons in the coming months.

twitter.com/robleregal?lang=en

This is interesting look at it.

this guy is afucking muslim. it looks like he knows a few things about the stock market..... i give him that...

It’s not illegal at all. They ran a promotion and offered the code to double all new clients’s investment. It’s up to them to deactivate the code once promotion is done.

Check their Facebook page.

Until it’s deactivated they HAVE to honor

What the fuck I deposited $500 I am freaking out it’s not working fuck your stupid scam :(((

>thinking 4.5K is a lot

lol guess who's the broke fag here

Funny how a Canadian site is being hosted by a shady ass American isp

A 4500 mistake isn't that devasting tbh, it sucks but unless this nigger is Boderline broke then they will just write it off.
Also even though they haven't taken off the code you could still get in legal trouble.
I'm not a lawyer or anything though so don't take my word for it

>After being approved, fund your account (I think the minimum is $500)

Scam detected, kys

ITT: retards getting baited by some huge samefagging