Feels thread Sup Forums

Feels thread Sup Forums

How do you deal with the fact you will die one day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrFge-UYh-c
youtube.com/watch?v=rrO48F7Mi48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I look forward to it

feels kinda good
I just wish I knew when, then I could really think about my life for a week or two and die peacefully

Not bad, I just want to die fast and painless, with no fear. That's all I'm asking for.

I guess im talking more towards forgetting everything you learned and loved.

Remember to make everyday have a good enough highlight to make them all worth living, and knowing I’m bringing my family pride and safety with my job

what do you do?

Fashion +2

Same

I’m a fucking faggot who turns tricks downtown to fund my substance abuse problems

I listen to Skinny Puppy and take drugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrFge-UYh-c

Knowing that you lived is kinda better.

Every living thing dies so I will never be sad about dying, being alone was not.

I buy what I want when I want it and don't worry about the consequences. Pinball machines, expensive liquor, arcade machines, expensive cars, a house on the water, international vacations, only 26 years old. Make some money and have some fun with life instead of wallowing in self-pity on Sup Forums

when the debt catches up with you, I bet you'll feel 20x shittier than I do scraping by with the daily grind.

Im ok with it, just gonna try and live my life without regrets

youtube.com/watch?v=rrO48F7Mi48
this one's my favourite when the feels get too hard.

Nah, get a credit card with 0% interest for x amount of months. When the 0% offer is about to run out, go through the boatloads of credit card offers till you find one with 0% fee free balance transfer and move the balance to that card. Increases your credit limit, increases your credit score, never pay interest with minimum payments. Done this for about 8 years and have a 745 with a combined credit limit around $150,000

my bad then, it won't be debt, it'll be the fine print that catches up to you.
the banks always win, friendo.

Eh, if shit ever goes south, just declare bankruptcy and start over again. That's the American way

worked for Trump, and now he's President.