youtu.be/Y7-Oc89cxQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not creepy but all i have

I have this one only.

Moar

this is Sup Forums at it's finest?

WTF why?

I like this thread. More plz

what's with martins face, anymore like these? has a nice creepiness to it.

Psico Flanders

Love these! More?

source?

simpsons shitposting, won't tell you where tho.

It's funny to see how in these threads Homer ends up always being either a rapist, child molester or sodomized.

ah facebook garbage, no thanks.

>garbage
>yet you asked for source
faggot

It's funny to see how in every thread user ends up always being either a rapist, child molester or sodomized.

one can like the images but not want to join some garbage community, learn the difference faggot.

I really fucking miss that simpsons SNE game that shit was dope af

youtu.be/Y7-Oc89cxQQ

It was back in season 1-2 when it wasn't that big, they originally wanted to end the Simpsons with a film based on the plot that became Kamp Krusty.

In this film there was going to be several revelations in it to give it some gravitas. One of which being Marge having bunny ears under her hair which resemble the ears of the bunny characters of Groening's early comic strip cartoon "Life in Hell".

The other drastic revelation was going to be Krusty being revealed to be Homer all along. The ironic twist being that the person Bart most and least respects is the same person. This is evident in the similar appearance in height weight and head shape between the two characters. The similarities would later be repurposed for the Clown College episode.

In the end they felt they couldn't stretch the plot out long enough to make a film and Kamp Krusty was made into the first episode of season 4 and were unable to stop the money train that the Simpsons became.