/L&O/

in all my years of browsing Sup Forums, I don't know if I've ever seen and law and order thread

so here's one

post anything related to the king of daytime/late night reruns (spinoffs welcome)
favorite era?
favorite spinoff?

shit show

>favorite era?
Bratt/orbach era
>favorite spinoff?
The ice t/munch episodes of SUV

I liked criminal intent. SVU has way too much rape.

When they were filming street scenes, Jerry Orbach used to do song and dance routines to entertain extras and bystanders between takes.

wew lad

What the fuck?

there's plenty of LO threads but they usually have all the shows or lamenting stabler leaving.

The first couple of seasons before Vinnie D got sick, of Criminial intent when he was still skinny,

and mostly I'd say the first couple seasons of SVU

Surprisingly I think Aimes is one of best female cop partners in any media mostly because she is a legacy cop and doesn't do anything for the usual reasons show's push female cops and is played believably.

quite a few Law and Order people were on OZ too, so that made it kind of meta.

I'd say Casey Novak is favorite rapist/ADA

Who's your lawyerfu?

You just posted her

>I'd say Casey Novak is favorite rapist/ADA

Yep that's true.

>mfw episode find the sleeping kid rapist in closet as the democrat and republican decide not to have sex because of their political affiliations
>kid later outwits nypd and escapes custody

Kek

fuck almost forgot about her, always liked the jack-abbie duo

I rewatched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and noticed Christopher Meloni was the hotel clerk getting yelled at by the cop.

>way too much rape

it took me years to wonder why that was until i realized special victims is like sex crimes (and children)

svu is the shit

I've only watched SVU and I sometimes can't help myself from laughing. Some episodes are depressing as fuck though.

I've been in a courtroom a couple times but that shit is boring as fuck and movies/t.v make it way more interesting.

>mfw when watching The Accused pinball scene

That movie is pretty fucked up.

too many to choose from

notable appearance was madchen amick looking hot as fuck but I can't find a pic

Madchen Amick is sexy as fuck still.

My fucking sides

shameless bump

Was the baby going to snatch every motherfucker birthday?

>this was OK'd by MULTIPLE people before release

>It's a "the SVU detective viciously harass a suspect that later turns out to be innocent and never apologize for it" episode

S P E E D W E E D

I have zero recently lectionaries of this character at all and I used to watch law and order nearly every day.

Recollection* what the fuck

last episode was infuriating.
>we know she started it
>we know they were both drunk
RAPE

For some reason I can't watch L&O unless it's got Jerry Orbach/Lenny Brisco.

I still watch SVU for Ice-T but the show's gone downhill since Munch Stabler and Cragan left.

Never really warmed up to Criminal Intent.

Does anybody else remember L&O L.A. or Trial by Jury? (Jerry Orbach was in the pilot just before he died)

SVU Lawyerfu claimed!

I really enjoy the Stabler era SVU and the old school L&O seasons.

I watched one ep of L&O:UK and it turned out the paki victim was killed by an evil racist white boy dad who couldn't stand that his daughter was dating the poor dead noble brown muslim man. That's britcuck viewership for you.

Law&Order: Australia when?

>It's called Brenda, kids try it at parties. Next thing they know they are online, gettin' paid to yell at their own genitals

Jesus christ...

yes i watched all of LA and TBJ. both were bad

so are the detectives supposed to be unlikeable cockmonglers in this show or what? because every time I see it I can't help but root against them

Original L&O: 9/10
SVU: 10/10
CI: 8/10

Fucking love law and order. I have all the seasons on DVD even though I could just download it. I even have law and order Russia which sucks balls.

Also Nina Cassidy is my waify. My heart melts every time she comes on screen. But I think everyone is forgetting a certain detective who's actiing was marvelous. Pic relation.

The show is literally "we dont like you so your fucked"

Fun Fact: One of these is actual dialogue from the show.

>It's a "Lennie fucks up a case by obtaning evidence without a warrant and now the case is dismissed and the criminal walks free making Jack McCoy mad as fuck" episode

All in order...

Favorite era: Lennie & Ed, Lennie & Logan, Lupo & Ed/Bernard

Favorite spin-off: Early Stabler SVU, post Stabler SVU, Criminal Intent, Late Stabler SVU, L.A., Trial By Jury

Favorite lawyerfu: Connie, Cabot, Carmichael

SVU s01-s12 is fucking kino
I miss Stabler & Benson ;_;