Opinion on this person?

Opinion on this person?

probably a puppet.

Disinformation agent.

She's pretty fucking annoying to me.

I support transgenders like her. But she is just dumb. I saw her speaking, and she really has no clue. Che just spouts talking points she cribbed from left wing web sites. Truly vacuous!

>Eats Tide Pods
>Wants muh guns

So sorry little brown lesbian person, I'm good

i thought chester had killed he ass.

She's excited she's getting attention and is "famous" right now. She's using something terrible as a chance for the limelight. She's disgusting.

Skinhead Nazi wants gun control for Jews and other minorities. It’s 2018!

At best, a misinformed teen who has experienced recent trauma, and who is currently lashing out at her perceived abuser.

At worst, a government puppet fanning the anti-gun flames.

I think the movement needed a figurehead to feel like a legitimate movement; who better than an angry young woman in today's political climate?

Either way, I bet they'll make her a martyr.

It's very obvious, that she's taking advantage of this terrible situation, for "popularity".

profiting off her classmates being murdered.

She's a young kid with strong, idealistic convictions but will soon grow up, encounter the real world, and -- if she's not retarded -- change her mind on a lot of things.

Probably fancies herself as a "non-binary," and constantly tells people on Facebook that if they don't start referring to her as "him" real soon, she's gonna stop being so nice about it.

what or who is this thing?

>Gonzalez said her long hair was heavy, required too much work, and led to headaches. “It was expensive to keep it up, and as prom time came around, I figured it would be cheaper to not have to worry about doing my hair. The more my parents said no, the more I wanted it. Actually, I even made a powerpoint in order to convince them that I should do it. I figured I would look really good with it, and I do. So, it all worked out fine."

InStyle Magazine

Tide pods took their toll on her.

The person they've chosen to lead the gun control narrative because she focus tested better than the white guy.

name?

Another attention whore getting her 15 minutes of fame on a hot subject .. basically easy mode fame iow

I believe that she and other MSDHS students sincerely want to see changes enacted, in order to prevent more tragedies like what happened in Parkland from ever happening again.

But, no matter what I might believe, the fact remains that the actual story here is not "NRA and 2A supporters" vs "a community in mourning that is still reeling from a horrific tragedy, and that wants to see change so this never happens again" as the media has tried so hard to make it out to be.

The actual news story is "law enforcement that failed at every level to adequately protect the community it means to serve" vs "a community in mourning that is still reeling from a horrific tragedy, and that wants to see change so that this never happens again"

And whenever the activists not only refuse to acknowledge that the Broward County Sheriff made multiple mistakes in this case, but also instantly leap to the Sheriff's defense during interviews, it's enough to make anyone suspicious of their motives, as well as of the news media's motives in putting these students' voices ahead of the voices of the other student survivors such as Colton Haab.

gen z, 10x worse than millennial. Grew up in the era of sports not keeping score, everyone's a winner, no one loses, etc. Grew up thinking they are a winner, did not learn the valuable lessons that go along with losing like improving yourself for next time. Extremely entitled - wants things to happen nownownownow with no work. Expects people to bend to their demands immediately. Freaks out when they don't. Basically a rot on our society.

She's the quadfecta - gay, minority, female (there I go assuming her pronouns again) and a teen

Disagree with ANYTHING she says and "it's just because she's __________"
Just fill in the blank.

Legit can't stand Tyler, such a trash streamer.

She's a fucking jew

Very well put

>The actual news story is "law enforcement that failed at every level to adequately protect the community it means to serve"

This really can't be said enough. In spite of this they are pushing for law enforcement to be the only ones to have weapons. They will - in spite of knowing that 4 LEO's were on site and did NOTHING - are still pushing the "Call the police" narrative. Every time someone says citizens shouldn't own guns they need to be reminded of this fact.

I agree

Ridiculous. She became famous overnight. She loves it, and she's absolutely glad that shooting happened. She will be talked about for the rest of her life, in magazines, and newspapers. Hell, she might even make some history books as a Martin Luther King Jr.

I watched her interview with that other kid. I forget his name. Hoggs, maybe? Where she's like "I will be back in school on Monday, if it opens.... If I don't have any interviews!" They said that shit like three times. "We have interviews." The Hoggs kid was like "I was waiting to interview with Dr. Phil, then another with CNN, then Fox news caught me waiting an interviewed me xD"

Things are going great for them!!

Who is he?

Well she says he wouldn't have harmed that many people with a knife even though there was that stabbing in China where 27 people were killed and over 100 injured. Also, he was a military kid so wouldn't he have done so much more damage with a knife put in the China circumstances?

>who better than an angry young woman in today's political climate?
>who better than an angry, young, minority, lesbian woman in today's political climate?

FTFY

she should be our next president

Holy fuck. She might actually run in the future. She'd have a chance of winning, I guarantee it. She'd be a main candidate.

I would have sex with her

pedo

I would follow her for days, maybe even weeks. Finding out what time she drives to school. Where she parks when she gets there, when she buys lunch. What time that she is alone without her parents.

After all of this groundwork, I would be in the backseat of her car with the chloroform I learned to make here on Sup Forums.

I would then drive her car to a discreet location that I chose at an earlier time and from there load her into my car.

I would probably stop and eat her ass and pussy a few times. Her crying making me so hard.

When I get her back to my dungeon, I shackle her to a wall. I then proceed to violently rape her anally with no lube. I repeat 3-4 times.

Then I get out my paddle and beat her for days while high on crystal meth. She would beg for death long before it comes.

la creatura...

El abominacion...

she's more intelligent than the Midwest/southern states.

she'll go on to be successful whilst fat 4channers remain in their family basements and troll into their 40s, until their last massive heart attack

SAD!

tip sent to fbi

that includes the rest of the thread.

MODS NOTIFIED

@FBI

she's great. stormfags are butthurt crybabies.

Not her user. The world.
This is where we live now.
Likes, hearts, fame, recognition. It's all that matters.

Who is this?

Female Chester Bennington, expect her to hang herself in her 40s

this
one of the selected "good goys"
>mutt
>leftist
>shaved head
>androgynous
>charismatic

modern american poster child used to push an agenda