Make sure no Irish survive. I'll not have our pure Anglo-Saxon blood mix with them

>Make sure no Irish survive. I'll not have our pure Anglo-Saxon blood mix with them.

>make sure as many cis white males die as possible by only letting women and children on the life rafts

what did they mean by this?

this is real btw

>equally hard situation of having to see the ship go down

Worst fucking meme ever. Kys

How did James Cameron get away with this?

Men have better survival rate.

It's every man for himself.

1997 was truly a different time.

>Fill the ocean with the blood of the adulterer. Cut off her head and feed it to the Irish. To Moloch we have come and to Moloch we shall return. I swear on my unborn wifes son that in 200 years time we will have a female president.

>this idiot is going to be president soon
how is this even possible

Because America picked literally the only fucking person who could lose to her to be the leader of the opposition.

and they also picked the only republican candidate who could lose to her and she still can't win outright

>2016
>Irish are considered white
>their sacrifice was in vain

Cromwell did nothing wrong

You got a sensible chuckle out of me.

fucking kike

>muh cromwell
>muh slavery
>muh potatoes
>muh titanic

Why do potatoniggers have to make everything about their victimhood?

>Bothering to shit on the Irish when Muslims still exist

>filthy micks
>on my lebanese finger painting board

Based

The Irish are the biggest bunch of pussies on the planet

They chimp out attack the Brits and then complain about oppression when they were literally committing acts of war against them

>we can't hate both

You're like the yanks that tell Brits to take in Polish migrants "because they're white**

Why are the Irish and Scotts so hated in Europe?

>"Women and Children only"
>"What about the men?"
>"There will be no dawn for man"

What did he mean by this?

Fuck women. I'm going to make myself gay.

There's no business like shoah business.

Yeah, how dare Polish immigrants interrupt the BLACKED-ification of England.

What the fuck you on about? I rarely encountered one and I live in the middle of Amsterdam. And the ones that I do know are fucking bros.

What did Al-Britaniyya mean by this?

They were English or British at that point, William the conqueror happened like 900 years ago

Get out of my Country Kuropaczewski

Damn son

wtf I love Zooey Deschanel now !

Part Irish is the charisma masterrace

meme has come along way from "did your faggot aids loving male vibrator make that for you"

You're already plenty gay

population growth is limited by females
one male can impregnate as many females as he wants

I know this image is bait but it's so successful I'm going to respond anyway

Almost none of those Presidents were ethnically Irish

All the earlier ones were Scots-Irish, which is not the same as Irish, It literally means they were Scottish people that lived in Ireland, hence they are actually Scottish ethnically speaking. Look up the Ulster Plantation. The British (mostly Scottish, but some English) took over Northern Ireland, kicked out the patties and populated it with British people. Take Andrew Jackson for example, he was born to Scots-Irish immigrants, but if you literally do a quick google search It'll show that the line of Scots-Irish ancestors actually originates from England (Does Jackson sound like an Irish surname to you?). Vast majority of the "Irish" immigrants that came to the US in the 18th and 19th centuries were Scots-Irish, and therefore not actually Irish. Proper Irish immigrants started coming the US in the late 19th and early 20th century.

Furthermore, some of the people listed there aren't even Scots-Irish, Lincoln, Grant and Harrison for example were majority-English ancestry.

Almost all the later ones have only trace Irish ancestry. People like the Bush's for example are almost entirely English ancestry. The only President to be majority Irish was JFK, and the only other Presidents that had "significant" Irish heritage were Reagan and Clinton (Both about half Irish ancestry).

Also surprising that It doesn't include Eisenhower or Hoover, who actually did have sizeable trace Irish ancestry.

viggo's in that??