I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Pasta

Nice pasta

Hows the assbugers?

2/10

Who are you, TheReportofTheWeek?

I laughed so fucking hard user

haha faggot eats at McD's twice a day
> pasta

Op confirmed faggot

this is why i dont ever go eat outside. also cooking yourself saves lots of money too.

omg user you're right fk that bitch for asking a question, much more one that shows actual curiosity! So unprofessional she should be instantly fired on the spot and improsoned! the odasity, how dare she!

I sat in my car eating KFC the other day, just so I could get out of the house for a little while.

Reviewbrah may be autistic, but at least he's an autist I'd hang out with. I wouldn't wanna be seen anywhere with OP.

Right?

I love his content.

>eats at mcfagburger's twice a day
>Gets a side of "bacon cheese burger"
>Pasta
Being this autistic

Dude, you must have a tank ass.

Yeah... This pasta can stay dead. It wasn't very good even when it was fresh.

Maybe she thought your neckbearded ass might have something to offer her. Maybe she felt bad for you. With that attitude of yours it’s a wonder you fuckers are alone all the time. Could’ve got some pussy from her but Instead you have behave like an asshole.

You're a huge piece of shit.

her: want some pussy?
OP: no thanks, Im jerking off to audiobook
b/: kill urself faggot

>hey dumbs, go in shit, look at this!!!

Watch OP declare a great victory responding to the first image about bait, though. Just how oblivious trolls like him are to how pathetic they are is almost astounding.

>McDonald's
Not Whataburger
I keked

Girl in drive thru is human.
NOTICED YOU.
Sought human interaction.
You fagged it up.
It means something when someone "sees" you.
It's a connection.
Opportunity to explain to drive thru girl why you sit outside.
Perhaps conversation will follow.
Perhaps oral sex.
Babies.
Being there for each other when your parents part the earth.
A partner for the Golden years till sunset.

--or, you know, a couple extras fries once in a while. That's be cool too.

So much effort, wasted.

Wasted on OP because it's pasta, yes, but you read it, and so did other..

I don't care if this is pasta.
"bacon cheeseburger on the side" is an hilarious statement.

WHAT IF THAT BITCH WAS A TRAP? THINGS WHERE DIFFERENT NAH??

Is pasta is awfully stale.

Today is the day when OP was yet again a faggot.

>mcDonalds
>on the side

and into the trash it goes

Whataburger has gone to shit

OP, I don't believe your story. Not for one minute. I love McDonalds. For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Old pasta. Eh.

Eating in a car when you can eat as a normal person by a normal table is just fucking retarded. Plus you have to carry your goods much further than if you eat inside.

Could have banged the McDonald’s slut.

Nice repost, taking the bait here but by the looks of it ur halfway in a handicapped spot, so she was probably wondering how handicapped you really were

Try not to let little things people say affect you. Many times they're just stupid and don't understand normal human interaction methods. They say it out of sheer air-headedness. Don't dwell on shit people say who are insignificant to your life in the first place. Also she'll be gone within a few months, that's how every job at McDonalds usually goes. if not sooner.

>I like eating spit.

Carry on. I like feeding you spit.

OP is a fag, she was hitting on you, dumbass

Why would anybody bother to write that much and do it so badly?

That's nice that you saying. But often it's only selfishness. They want you to behave just like they think and didn't accept that is not good for you.

FUCKIN' IDIOT. SHE FUCKING LIKED YOU. SHE WAS INTRESTED WHY YOU WERE BEING OH SO MYSTERIOUS. AND YOU THINK SHE WAS YOU STEPMOM AND TRYING TO CORRECT YOU FOR BEING WEIRD? DUDE...ALSO, IF THIS IS FOR REAL, I TRUELY FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR LACK OF SOCIAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILS...AND THIS IS COMING FROM A NEET! IF NOT...G8 B8 M8 I R8 AN 8/8

THIS. /THRED SAGED

OH FUCK THIS PASTA AGAIN
WHY GOD WHY

Well, at least this isn't a bait/trap/whiteboi/hillary/log post.

Dusting off an old one today op.

fries cool

Tbqh it made me nostalgic fam

Its called being friendly and customer service. Get mad if the bitch fucks up your order. Have you tried going ro a different mcdonals they on every corner hwve lunch at burger king next time

Shut the fuck up this shit is here everyday

old pasta is old

Pls b real

Yeah, but not knowing what offense truly is, he clearly lives in a white neighborhood and there's a good chance the meat isn't rotten. McDonald's is good when done right.

This reminds me of the time I went to McDonalds and I wanted a Shrek toy but all they had was Barbie and so I started crying but then I remembered that Barbie toys have boobies so I got one with my Happy Meal and took it home and then touched my peepee until my yogurt came out and it got on the barbie so I asked my sister to help clean it up because she's a girl and girls like to clean and instead of grabbing paper towels she just licked it off and said it was good so she then licked it off my peepee and my peepee got hard again so 20 minutes later she licked my peepee and more yogurt came out and she swallowed it and so now sometimes she asks for my yogurt because she said it makes her feel good and so now I play with Barbies and my sister joins in too and we have fun

b8

You forgot to post the Pepe image, Newfag.

Post it for me

I'd suck his cock in the car

Fucking serial killer copypasta

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Fucking Christ - I would punch you in the parking lot making it a place you would hate to go - then I would follow you home and apologize for hitting you, after a couple of days of friendship I would eat with you in the parking lot and we could plan how to stop that evil McDonalds girl from waving again!!

Ancient pasta is ancient.

its nice to see a little change up in this old cp

It's not the third degree. It's called living in society where we have small talk to lubricate being around other humans. She actually couldn't care less what you decide to do

Agreed with most of your premise but the blowjob part is a bit outlandish. Very small chance a blowjob will result from small talk from a McDonald's worker, especially involving OP who sounds like a curmudgeon

If she didn't care why not she let user to do what he want to do and feel comfortable it?

Kill yourself fucking copy past faggot. Your mother will die in her sleep tonight!