Anyone else think it's weird when they see and speak or hear an American in real life...

Anyone else think it's weird when they see and speak or hear an American in real life? It's like your so used to seeing them in tv and the one in front of you is some hollywood projection, anyone else feel a divine sense about America& and Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSpkbncS-XA
puresmiles.co.uk/uncategorized/4224/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone in the US of shitholes is a faggy cuck

Amerifags are just memes

lol

What third world nation do you envy the US from?

everytiem i see one i immediately think i am in a hidden camera situation
they're so stereotypic it almost hurts

loud, obnoxious, fake friendly, high presence without value, everything is great back there
then they drink a beer like they used to back there and *zonga* wasted as fuck because ours has 5%
also, they drink alc all day, and don't care that they're seen as alcoholics
and all the waiters making a total party after that ridicoulus amounts of tip, like they're kangz n shiet

from the view of the us there are no 3rd wc
it's better even in venezuela
no one envys you

There's no alcoholics where you live?

Wow, amazing.

Why does no one acknowledge the Navajo myths like skin walkers and how police on reserves know about this stuff but brush it under the carpet? All this divine mystery makes me genuinely wanna visit America but it's so big I dunno where I would start

>a divine sense about America& and Americans

t. an American

ROFL

I can't stop laughing at you.

Stable currency, abundant food/water, functioning utilities, retarded but stable government, freedom.

>no one envys you
>envies
lol

>freedom
>in usofa
kek

Yeah, I'm white.

>it's better even in venezuela

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

there is
but they're either hiding it or look ratted and sleep on the streets
murricans drink as if it's normal, and then get fucked on the drinks they get here because we have real alcohol
yuropoor win:murrifag lost

This post made me smile. Thank you, OP

i just find that pretty much any American accent makes a person sound fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=hSpkbncS-XA

Gay family auto located in Dickinson, Texas?
Apparently only steers and queers come from Texas.

>be American
>live less than three miles from 12 breweries
>haven't had a beer lower than 5.5% in years
>"we have real alcohol"
>you're an uncultured swine
>laugh heartily

where do you live?

he won't say where he lives because its a shithole no doubt

>Facebook meme

We're a country of 50 states with their own stereotypes. Their really is no one true American

As somone going to the new world for the first time in their bloodline, what state should I go to experience true American culture?

Colorado

Check out Fort Collins, CO if you're able. It's a good microcosm of the United States.

What are the typical cultural norms of America?

You'd have to be a lot more specific than that. I guess just try not to be an asshole.

>drinking alc all day

They were Brits you saw. They're the huge drunks

5% alcohol is normal in the US, light beer has less but typical crap macrolager is 5%

They're poor, live on a shitty overcrowded, polluted and dreary, nanny state island. It's all they have left.

agreed, I live just an hour south of Ft Collins

Loool... No

You fucking dipshits never travel. You get fed the “Land of the Free”/“It’s a free country” bullshit your whole life and most of you actually start to believe it. I have more freedom in the Czech Republic than you do in the US. The US has been getting progressively more restrictive since WWII but you cunts run around thinking it’s still 1789.

Being American used to be a privilege. Sadly it's no longer hard to call yourself an American. All you have to do is slither past our border and the Democrats will reward you with food stamps, section 8 and a monthly check for doing absolutely nothing but trashing what was once a great country.

Also, Hollywood does not at all represent America or what's left of it's values. Hollywood is a third-world shit hole so please refrain from grouping us with those lazy degenerate losers. It's worse than calling somebody a nigger.

One thing I've noticed in other countries is that you cant get a good steak like you can in the US. I'm talking like a nice big and juicy prime cut filet or ribeye. I know you can get those cuts in other countries, but they're never as good as the ones here.

and where have you been?

BTW US was free in 1968 how were your Russian friends and their tanks?

This is a bait thread, don't reply to this bait thread

>anyone else think it's really important to talk about certain countries? How stuff happens in the and that means things? Is anyone else euphoric?

Jeez OP

This is going to be fun. I’m a US expat you jizz mop so I know just how fucked you idiots are. Hence leaving. As for Prague Spring, you’re a fucking retard if you think that the locals were happy about the Russians being here. And now for the best part: since Czech folks remember what being in a politically correct, litigious, authoritarian place is like, they went way the fuck the other way. All that bullshit freedom you shriek about is actually real here. Now fuck off back to blowing bald eagles or whatever it is you get up to.

I live in Wisconsin and usually people are pretty nice, albeit there is a lot of bars/drunks. except do not go to Milwaukee. That place is nog central and you will certainly get shot or something.

Been to eastern yurp. Its a shithole. Makes Alabama look like paradise.

But those eastern yurp women sure will suck a dick hoping for a green card.

And your accent sounds like you're trying to talk while gagging on your uncles cock.

what the fuck is an "american accent"?

It’s Central Europe dickshit and you clearly haven’t been here. So go back to lubing up for your afternoon jizz injection.

she isn't even fucking holding it right

Are you fucking retarded?

Youre just mad because I won't marry your sister so you can chain migrate to the US. Tell her thanks for swallowing my goo.

Wouldn't say pure American culture, but San Diego, California is my favorite place in the US. New Orleans has the best food though.

Oh wow expat, aren't you speshul. Been there done that for a bit working in Asia as a liaison engineer. No big fucking deal being an expat shithead.
Prague Spring, they wuz freee n sheeit right. Just like in Minnesota.
Enjoy being in Czech Repub please stay and croke there, especially if you're like some of the many loser expats I've seen.

You've got a thing for jizz must be there for poor teen boys

I’m a US citizen you cockmongler.

He's a sex tourist

Its what happens when people most of the citizens dont have to worry about basic necesities. Comformity, it is great and all, but to others in constant turmoil or constant worry for even the basic life necesities it looks bad or out of place.

It’s pretty fucking special not having to tolerate you scumfucks.

Sure kid.

That's why everybody speaks English? Even in our worst years under our worst leader, we are still better than you.

>I know you are but what am I
Got anything else from the third grade taint greaser?

Shut the fuck up you dumb ass lame nigger

I know it makes you emotional, but you'll be okay deary

>Imma US citizen
>I can't tolerate US citizens
Feel free to kill yourself ace.

english isnt even american you dumb cunt do you even have schools there oh wait you do i remember or are they shooting ranges same thing to americunts right?

>english isnt even american

America is the vast majority of English speakers. The Britenglish dialect is a far distant second

*Native English speakers

So English from england you dumb cunt its not called americish

looks like an average american to me

AMERICA IS NOT A FUCKING COUNTRY
That’s right, dipshit! And you know it. America is not a fucking country. If you fail to see this, let me open your eyes:

1. The United States
That’s right motherfucker! It’s called the United States of America! That’s your shitty country! America, or the Americas, is North America and South America combined! STOP CALLING YOUR AIDS REGION AMERICA WHEN YOU ARE JUST ONE LITTLE SHIT PIECE OF AMERICA! IT’S LIKE CALLING THE FUCKING MIDDLE EAST EURASIA!
“What the fuck is he talking about, Middle East is not a country lol! What a faggot!” Well YOUR FACE because USA is just as much a country as the Middle East! Which means, it is fucking NOT. However, a much better comparsion is

2. Europe
That’s right fuckface. There is no fucking difference between Europe and USA. Europe consists of 50 countries with different laws. USA consists of 50 states with different laws. But the same flag. Both are 10.000.000 square kilometers. SO STOP SAYING WE CANT COMPARE THEM THEY ARE THE FUCKING SAME! And USA’s countries are called

3. It’s not your country
FUCKING COLUMBUS! America, talking about the whole region now not your shitty united countries, belonged to the INDIANS! not because they where from India, but Columbus was so mindfucked he thought he was in India. Then he brought some friends, raped the whole fucking thing and killed all natives. Because

4. You are not Americans
Columbus brought his European friends and claimed the whole fuck. Most of them British. Then he imported loads of Niggers from Africa as slaves. Eventually they mixed, and the abomination that is known today as “American” was born. Also, did you read that part about Britain? You know, where England is? BECAUSE YOU SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH! YOU DON’T SPEAK AMERICAN! YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING NIGGER BRIT MIX THAT PRETENDS TO HAVE AN OWN IDENTITY! Besides

no u

English are ~45 or so million not that important.

>So English from england
Good job brainlet. Want a cookie? English is also the primary language of the US.

I cant imagine living in a country with such ugly people so much obesity it makes me sick thats why you have to import all your attractive people even trump did that

So is india more important that US because it has more people?

triggered shitholean

triggered

Oops someone became retarded

Good job retard you managed to avoid responding to what i actually said. Which is english has shit all to do with america cant claim responsibility for something you didnt do

yawn

Not OP but Ausfalia.

No but India is more important for Indian languages like Hindi than the little populations in countries elsewhere

This is off, and you're retarded.

>because the US hasn't changed modern english

wow you spell colour color good job nice fucking job there bud also england has better dental than US

No its more important because thats who came up with it just like england is responsible for english and english was spread by british empire not by americucks

You know it to be true

Yep better dental and more firearms lol

sure bong

No sorry, you're only a poor minority today

>this failmeme I made in MSPaint proves americans are ugly and smelly
sad

>says the guy writing english on an american internet site

puresmiles.co.uk/uncategorized/4224/

Higher average quality of life than US so happy with that also have actual culture and all of europe on doorstep so I dont have to go to shitty florida and get shot up on holiday considering only 40% of you even have passports

You realise Sup Forums is copypasta of japanese site right yet another thing americans stole yet claim for their own

what mspaint?

truly a handsome people

So you were looking for the Jap site and ended up here by accident?

American here

Gas is cheap, food is cheap, cars are cheap. I once bought an AR15, then went to McDonalds, then went back to work when my lunch break ended.

Ignore the news, shit is honestly as cool here as it is in the movies.

They're from the UK, you moron.

>culture

Much of Brits are white niggers