Sup Forums fag faces.rate me and also what should I do be better presentable

Sup Forums fag faces.rate me and also what should I do be better presentable.

Become more muscular and you can get all the aids you want from whoever you want.

you are a solid 9, m8.
get cooler shirts and that's it

Cut your hair and get on testosterone. It will make your face bigger.

You look indian so 95% of women wont fuck you or be interested in you in any way. Rip op.

I am thinking about killing myself and you guys are cheering me up. Thanks gheez

Yeah I don't have any good shirts. I will get some on next pay

Nice dubs. No I am not Indian thank god.but I look like them and I wish everyday that I was a cracker.

Haircut

I imagine a fat greasy white pig guy writing this as he scoffs to himself.

Imagine a smelly Indian writing this.

Not even close faggot

What country you heil from, OP?

ethnicity?

The holy land of Pakistan. And I am ready to be roasted for that.

SOY

pakistan < india
kys faggot

Motherfukin Lies. Pakistan >india. Infinity times. Bitch I might kms don't push

how religious are you?

You must love grooming rings and having your homeland overtaken.

Hispanic? Dont know what people classify Portuguese as

Not enough. More like 20/100

So it was a soy boy this entire time

Well no one is overtaking pakistan biatchhh. Indians tried 3 time they failed. Pakistani army fucked Talibans in the arse . But I know for a fact that crackers are better in every way they might takeover.

was your circumcision painful?

Im unfamiliar with this shitty new term Someone please educate this user

that's not a 9, no way
maybe a 6 or 7 at best

Pakis are intent on taking over other lands and instilling their dogma on other cultures. They corrupt other races' people and recruit young girls of other races into grooming rings while instilling terror. What a proud race to be a part of.

Yes it was very painful. I still remember that day . I must be around 3 or 4 years. I was playing in the house some men cane and and my father took me to them I didn't knew what's happening. They layed me down as my father hold my head in his hand and the man pointed at the sky and said look at that plane of your uncle and I started looking for a plane and suddenly that motherfukin man cut off my dick and it was the worst pain I ever felt. So boys don't look for your uncle 's plane.

Gotcha. Did he do a decent job, or is there still some foreskin left?

would you cut your own sons?

kill yourself you ugly nigger

user I agree with you and what you said Is right. I feel disgusted to be born here.sometimes I wish to nuke this country and every other asian (except japan and south korea),middle east African country myself. White people are the only race keeping this world running.

No he did a very decent job. No foreskin all good.

Awww did I upset some fat beta fag

Well definitely after seeing those disgusting dicks with foreskin . I have no other choice but I won't do it for religious purpose just so you know

Not him but you look like a smug beta cunt.

Hahah funny . Well I can see the resembles

its funny how faggets on Sup Forums actually think looks matter to women, yes if ur ugly it will be hard but if ur average looking you can still fuck dimes. its all about status and personality, looks just get ur foot into the door.

Nice dubs . No I was just asking because my (was) future mother in law thinks that I am not good looking for her daughter.

dont worry, ur good looking

Tbh I didn't expected that I would get this much support here . Demm feels.

I'm also a Paki who has a polish girlfriend way above my league. ANS shes loyal. Feels good

Congrats yara. You have it good.

thanks paa ji, still have yet to my religious familyand we've been dating for two years. Going to marry her I'm pretty sure

Bro you should do what makes you happy.don't worry about your family or her family. Cause I am going through this shit because of the girls family. Because they wanted someone from their own cast I was like wtf.

That shit sucks. I haven't met my girls family cause her dad is a racist so he's not gonna accept but she said she doesn't give a shit. The mom knows though and only cares bout her happiness so she's okay with it. But the plan is to get married eventually when we're ready and we'll tell them then

Guess what yara that's what my one used to say " oh I don't care about my family I only want you " and stuff like this but hey I wish you the best