Walking in on parents having sex - any good stories, either as the one walking in, or having your kids walk in on you?

Walking in on parents having sex - any good stories, either as the one walking in, or having your kids walk in on you?

Heard my parents having sex several times growing up, never walked in though.

How old were you when you figured out what they were doing?

Not the same sorry but your thread is dead anyway so I'll tell
I walked in on a friend's mom masturbating in the laundry room when i was young.

That's awesome - how old is "young"? Did she see you? What was the reaction?

i often hear people having sex in the flat above mine, belongs to a father with 3 daughters. when the father leaves, i can hear them. the oldest daughter is 15.

Young enough that we still had birthday parties with cake and games.

She didn't see me immediately. Horny kid me started jerking off right outside the door peeking in, she eventually saw that and hopped off the washing machine and had a talk with me in her room.

If you were jerking off had to be after puberty started, so what, like 10, 11?
Gotta hear more on this. What was the talk?

My dad has sex with my stepmother. excite me a lot I started masturbating in the hall watching. My stepsister was watching me from the door of our room. she told me that she had also been excited.

Idk why you so interested

because he is a nonce fapping to it.

Fuckin perv OP

My parents were having sex one time, I must have been 16 or 17. Ended up barging in, screaming the kitchen is on fire. Dad runs down to the kitchen, butt naked and sporting a hard on....there was no fire.

All these dubs.

And to you good sir

Check.

Was probably 13 when I realized what they were doing. Not old enough for it to gross me out like it did a few years later

You go up there after the dad leaves, get yourself some tight little pussy

Not enough details to fap to it yet mate.

How old is the youngest one? Pretty sure they’re running an underage sex ring from there.

I've watched my gran masturbate.

Want a picture of her? Will that help you visualize her masturbating and me wanking?

Did you ever eat her pussy?

I've touched it but never eaten it.

Who doesn't want a horny milf pic?

I'd rather know what the talk was in the bedroom

What was the occasion for that?

>being this much of a pedo

I did it quite regularly. I lived with her from when I was 5 and I would sleep in her bed, and her pubic hair was soft and fluffy like my teddy bear so I ran my hand through it to help me sleep. She would also have baths with me so I touched it when we'd wash each other.

It's a milf fetish, not a pedo fetish. i'm fine pretending he was 19, just want to know what a milf who was masturbating says to a guy who was jacking off to her?

Wow - that's weird.

It didn't seem that way at the time. My parents and grandpa were killed and we only had each other. I didn't think what we did with each other was out of the ordinary.

Damn - thread got dark.

She ever jerk your cock off?

You ever finger her or fuck her while she slept?

She would wash it every night and when I waas older she pulled my foreskin back to help with phimosis, and I got hard a few times when she did that.
I only felt her bush, but sometimes I would wake up with sticky fingers. I also used to soap up her crotch in the bath.

That’s fucking hot!
Did you ever cum in front of her or on her?

I had a wet dream and came on her bum and legs and I dribbled when I watched her masturbate and went to the bathroom to finish.

Did she masturbate in front of you, or did you spy on her?

i want to know too

She was sunbathing nude in the garden and was reading a book and fingering herself. I saw her out the window and couldn't help but jack off.

You should have walked up to her with your hard cock hanging out. I’m sure she would have taken care of you!

I didn't want to fuck my gran or have her do anything to me, it was just so hot seeing her lift her leg, suck two of her fingers and start sliding them in and out.

I once tried jerking off with trident mint gum. It felt tingly in my mouth so I assumed it would feel tingly on my dick. I was about 12, it got everywhere. The little pubes I had, all over my dick. It started to burn really badly, and I couldn't get it off, so I had to get my dad and ask what to do. he laughed for like hours it felt like. ended up taking a cold shower and peeling this gum off my dick.

Mom walked in on me titty fucking my girlfriend when I was 16. She laughed and quickly closed the door. She never said anything other than "We need to buy you a door lock, sorry for not knocking"

Walked in on my dad and step mom fucking. She was bent over the bed facing the door, and he was behind her with one leg up on the bed. I saw her tits bouncing around and got horny as fuck. I was like 16 or 17, I just said "holy fuck" and walked away. I had eye contact with my step mom. it was weird. She had nice tits though. We had a talk later about knocking and such.

I was asleep and heard a noise that woke me up. It was my room mates fucking. He was really getting it. She was going crazy. It was hot tbh. I ended up jerking off and going back to bed. I also saw her in an unrelated incident walking around the house naked. She was in the kitchen and had to run all the way back to her room. all I said was "nice" and laughed a bit.

>be me
>7 or 8, idk
>hear noises in the room
>door was not totally closed
>open it
>not get a shit of what's going on
>leave and play with my NES like nothing happened

what actually happened, with my actual knowledge of life

>my mother is riding my dad cowboy like, facing his feet
>bouncing her tits
>I opened the door
>mom saw me
>idk if she doubt for a moment, i think she did
>she continued bouncing tho, she was looking at me
>she spread herself too.
>then i left, i was uninterested as fuck

I wonder what the fuck was she thinking.

>

Fine
Basically she explained what happened and that we shouldn't talk about this stuff, and she explained sex and masturbation to me. I don't remember much of the conversation but she said she was going back downstairs and reminded me not to say anything. Before she did though she told me she knows how it is for boys and if I needed to finish doing what I was doing, to use her bathroom. So I did, finished in there while I assume she went back downstairs.

That actually is the perfect ending to that story. Realistic.

Was your stepmom hot?

>Walking home from school
>I just decided not to stay at school that day
>Go to open the door
>Turn knob and open it slightly
"DON'T COME IN DON'T COME IN DON'T COME IN!!!"
>Stand behind door, not seeing anything.
>Not sure what's going on.
"What the hell? Why not Dad?"
"Because, because we're not decent."
>Both my dad and stepmother are by now laughing at the ridiculousness of it all.
>Close the door and walk back to school.
>From that point on, I always knocked on my own house's door before entering, like I'm some sort of stranger.

ty

Original OP of the thread. Had to eat lunch with the family, back now.

So this actually did happen last night. Went out to dinner, had a babysitter. Kids had been asleep a couple hours. After babysitter leaves, wife and I start to fool around. She thought I had locked the door, I thought she had. She was on the bed on all fours, blowing me, and had a plug in her ass. I see door open, and our 11 year old walk in. He stares for like two seconds, then nopes right out the door. I say "fuck" and she pulls off my dick. Totally ruined the moment. Didn't finish.

Second time he's walked in on us, hence the door locking now.

She wanted you to watch
Then she was gonna suck you off after she finished off dad

Love the stepmom stuff, a little less wincesty...

This wasn't quite a stepmom sitch, because she never made it down the aisle, but when my wife was 23, she was dating a 45 year old dude for a while. She still had her own place, but stayed with him a lot of nights. He had two kids, the younger of which was 17 or 18 and lived with his ex-wife and was in his senior year of high school (older daughter was in college and was 22). Anyway, the son came over one night unannounced to grab something he had left at his dad's place. She was riding her boyfriend (the dad) reverse cowgirl on the couch in the living room (since no one else was home). She had her eyes closed, and he had a finger or two in her ass at the same time. She heard a noise, opened her eyes, and there was the son, watching her ride. She screamed and rolled back to try and cover up. Son got a nice view of her spreadeagled as she did. The dad just laughed and told him to call first next time.

That was the only time he walked in on them that she knows of. He saw her a couple times sunbathing in the guy's backyard as well. He'd pop out and say hi, and then head back in. She had to cover up when he was there, but otherwise, would lay out either topless or nude.

Spread herself like to show you? WTH?

Yea I guess. she had nice tits and made really good food. I didn't get hung up on her like that.

Show a pic of the wife!

>I had a wet dream and came on her bum and legs
how did she react to that?

She was probably outside the bathroom door listening to you jack it bro

I guarantee she actually fucked you while you were sleeping. The cum just seeped out and you still had a bunch on your cock from the fucking.

She wiped her legs and told me it wasn't anything to be ashamed of and that it was something that happened to every boy.
I don't think that's what happened. i was cuddling her, almost as if we were spooning, and I dribbled on the back of her legs and bum.

Were you naked or something?

Yes. My gran always slept naked and I would too unless it was cold.

Ever press your cock against her ass?

Nice. Was she hot?

Meh, would rather not. Besides, that was 17 years ago. Still hot, but 23 year old her was smoking..

Weird to think that the son is 35 now and the guy she was with is in his 60s.

I wouldn't intentionally do it but I would snuggle up to her and I get erections frequently when I started puberty while we still slept together, especially whenever my hand touched her bush when I cuddled her.
I never thought of her in that way. I guess she would have had nice tits for her age since they wren't that saggy and her nipples are nice from what I remember.

Also, being 40 now, the thought of the 23 year old version of my wife draining my balls on a nightly basis is amazing. I give mad props to that guy.

>something that happened to every boy
not every boy sleeps naked with their grandmother

I know that now but it felt normal back then. I stopped sleeping in bed with her when I was 13 and we stopped bathing together when I was 14. It wasn't as if we had a sexual relationship or anything.

le epic troll

If you could go back in time, would you do anything differently?

I probably wouldn't suck on her nipples when I had nightmares since that was probably awkward as fuck for my gran.

I feel like you are trolling bro. There's no way any of this happened.

I'm not trolling, I just had a weird family and a fucked up childhood.

bump

i wish this story had an alternate ending which involved sex

>tfw noparents

feelsgudman.jpg

> implying my parents ever had sex

Someone has to have a story of walking in, or if you are a parent, your kids walking in.

OP - what was the first time?

Lived in close quarters, small house. Grew up always hearing them. When I was small I thought dad was punishing or hitting her. Often walked in accidentally but knew to haul ass out of there. Usually got a glimpse of butt or her mouth on his dick before they would start throwing pillows at me or yell for me to get out. Wondered why she would do that and thought it strange, told myself oh well, get ready because one day you'll have to make a girl kiss my dick as well.
I started getting abused outside of home and that helped me put it all together. Made it very weird for me.
I was grossed out by what they did but tried catching them because I just wanted to see how what they did compared to what was being done to me.

OP here - thought this thread had died, had it open in a tab, saw the red notification.

First time we were caught was about a year ago, so our older son would have been 10 I think.

The kids are usually pretty good sleepers, almost never come in. We were going at it pretty good, I was behind her, had a thumb in her ass, working that good too, asked her if I could move my cock there. She was okay with it, so I work my cock in. I'm eventually up to a good rhythm, she's moaning, saying how good it feel to have me in her ass. I hear the door behind me, realize he's there, quickly move off of her, and then try to cover her up. Not sure how much he saw, but there was a bit there, where her pussy and her asshole, both recently fucked, were pointing straight at the door.

I'm sure he's developing fetishes as we speak. I remember seeing anal sex in a mainstream movie when I was about that age, was obsessed with it since.

Hve you ever thought about him walking in and fucking his mother?

Dude, he's 11. Come on now.

I mean when he's a bit older. Say she's blindfolded and tied to the bed frame, you step back to take a breather and he tags in and goes balls deep in her.

You spooning your grandma is hot.

Yeah, not my thing.

c

Ugh. Dude calm the fuck down. That's not on mate.
I forget some people enjoy these stories a little tooooo much

Watched my wife's stepsister get fucked once. At the time my wife and I lived with her mom and stepdad, and the sister still lived there too. She was 18 or 19. Really short, like 4'11 or 5'. One night it was just me, my wife, the stepsister and her boyfriend in the house. She went into the bedroom and once I heard her first moans I went outside and watched through her window(house was one floor). Got a nice view of her short legs splayed up in the air while the dude pounded her in missionary. She was a screamer.

Didn't realise this was still up.
I found cuddling her more comforting than hot or arousing.

May have been caught by either my 9 year old son or 7 year old daughter.

Both have bedrooms near ours and are very heavy sleepers, so never have had a problem with me and my wife getting 'us time' at night.

So jumped up, shut the door as per usual, clothes off, bit of eating her out and the usual foreplay, throw the wife in the middle of the bed and being pretty horny now thrust the pork sword in her a bit rougher than normal. She seems to like this so I go a bit rough and in a few minutes and plenty of crying out shes squirted and wants more, which im happy to do, and pound her hard.
Shes loving it but I want my share, so I flip her over, put her head in a pillow and plow her doggy while shes making it sound like shes dying. Eventually I cant take it anymore and I go for it, hit that climax and as I bury myself in her and raise my head up in triumph I stare right at an open door.... and the hallway light on..... both of which Im pretty sure were not like that before...

Neither of them seemed weird the next morning or day so im hoping I just didnt shut the door properly and forgot to turn out the light because of the prospect of sex, but there was a good couple of hours where all they would have seen was mum begging for more while dad sweated and pumped her in not the most romantic way.