This is my GF she is absolutely shit in bed

This is my GF she is absolutely shit in bed.

Great body but fucking hopless in bed.

Post more

You call that a great body? You can tell just by looking at her she’d be awful in bed

With those sort of forearms, I'd hope she has the kung-fu grip

This is my wife. Not super attractive but really good in bed. Combine the two and we might have a winner

This actually interests me how can you tell by the body?

Your wife does not look bad my bro.

She like black chyna with her head game?

you know that's your fault, right? communicate better and you can do shit to/with/on/in each other that will blow your fucking mind

I love her and find her super attractive. But some people don't so it's whatever. That was the wrong gif I think

She has a great body OP, why you don't teach her how to be better in bed or something?

I have tried tremendously. She is a non communicator we've been together for 5 years. It doesn't matter how much I try she doesn't communicate.
Without getting into great detail I can say for sure I think it's chemical with her she just simply does not enjoy sex and is not a sexual person. She never denies it to me but it's completely flat and when I touch her it says if my hands are made of ice. I haven't ruled out the potential for molestation when she was a child. I don't know I love her but I don't think I can stay in this.

He can't. He's a virgin and thinks he's being suave.

Cellulite ass

She needs some chocolate OP ;^)

This. He blew his fedora off

Oh sorry I moved on from this thread for a second but sure.

You have absolutely no muscle tone. Yea you’re not fat, but you’ve never done anything athletic in your life. That back arc isn’t a sexy back arc, that’s you lazily allowing your torso to sag. There’s just no sign of any effort or athleticism so yea, very apparent you’d be bad in bed.

Lmao find a chick over 25 without a little bit. You probably never seen a ass outside of the internet

odd that she shaved her pussy, wears thongs, and walks around nude. the women that i've fucked who were child abuse victims are usually really fucked up about sex, not just blank, or are very slutty and love it. polar opposites.

how useless are you that you aren't teaching her?

You're a fuck, saying she isn't a sexual person but poses for all these nude pics?

Virgin soyboy detected

Hahaha the funny part is she actually runs Iron Man's and is light years more athletic than anyone I've ever known.

So yeah your assessment is kind of fucked.

and shaves pussy, wears thongs, casually does shit (climbing into attic) nude. I want to see how she sucks dick

how many dudes has she fucked, and has she ever cheated?

nah that is actually an accurate assessment.

Birth control will kill a woman's interest in sex. The artificial hormones are telling her uterus that it is pregnant.

Have her talk to her ObGyn and Pharmacist.

Because he is a virgin who is talking out of his ass. If you ask him he is probably a virgin by choice

Some women are simply not into sex. My wife. We have four kids, now teenagers, and we rarely have sex. I will bring it up every now and then, but she isn't very responsive. Only now I've started realizing she has never been. We only had oral sex in the very beginings and of course anal sex was off the table quite early.

So for more that 10 years i have occasional relationships with women I meat, about my age, now 45, bored housewives that feel neglected and uncared after. I am now having the best sex of my life with women, some of which are really liberated and loves sex....

fucking cuck.

I have taught her. I gave her her first orgasm introduced her to sex toys and the Very fact that she poses for pictures wears thongs and shaves is because of me.

time is the one thing you can never get back. find someone more compatible before you squander your life away.

Cuck ? How so?

Gf/ex/wife trade kik me gwgtat1

does her feets stank OP because then you don't care because she can suck your dik and you can smell her feets and she could be kill because you don tcare.

Wise man say...Show me a pretty woman and I'll show you a man tired of putting up with her shit.

how is the dick sucking?

Running kills your gains so probably what that user said is accurate...

I relate 100%. It's not you, it's her and all women. They pretend to like sex but as soon as they get married they change. Sex stops, they usually gain weight, and you don't matter anymore.

Terrible before and after instruction

how many dudes has she fucked, does she swallow, has she ever cheated, how does she feel about having kids?

fair play, but can i ask how you've approached the subject of sexual communication? how have you been together this long if you don't have ways of communicating?
Hmm, I would suggest maybe not molestation

Perhaps this guy is along the right track?

Has she ever cheated?

>marriage
>dick sucking
Pick one

Thought so. I know this type very well. She's a keeper, depending on what your lifestyle is

All women cheat. All of them

Have you tried strangling her?

Before me only one. She does not want to have kids. She's never cheated on me and I vetted that pretty thoroughly. If she ever did I wouldn't even be mad it would just give me a perfect excuse to walk out.

Idk man. I get one is I ask and been married a long time

what

'Tis a poor craftsman who blames his tools.

not to get too personal, you can keep it user, but is she employed full time, does she have siblings and both parents present? Your wife reminds me of mine. Hated it for ten years. couldn't have made a better choice looking back

also, is she a silent fuck

do you think she could completely recognise that and feel disposable in the relationship? how apparent is it that you would walk? Did she ever used to enjoy sex? Answer my other question though, OP

How do you communicate in your everyday relationship and how have you approached talking to her about sexual stuff in the past? How does she normally react?

My wife is both ugly and terrible in bed. But then again, I'm stupid. So it evens out.

Fuck lol

same problem with mine, that's why from time to time I get a side chick to remember what good sex is about.

Not blaming anyone I'm willing to take full responsibility I just don't suspect that I'm the issue.

Your warship of her athleticism and stating she's the most athletic person you've ever known likely means your not alpha. Athletic women are as impressive as active teen boys. Also if you've been with her for 5 years and you feel the need to get advice on Sup Forums while showing strangers her body only further proves. Get ready to get cheated on figgit

She has both parents very strong father. She has half sister and brother, she has a very good job in a technical field and makes her wonderful salary. I understand what you're saying and this is the exact reason why I will not leave her she gets an A-Plus in all of the practical aspects. I do understand there is more to happiness in a marriage then simply sex and affection when she gets an F on both.

She closes up reacts with one word answers the best way I can describe it is just very closed does not want to talk about it and gets very annoyed. Lately sex has gotten a lot worse again she never denies me but it's very cold and sex has almost started to feel like I'm raping her.

nope. maybe white trash will, but my asian wife is faithfully horny.

You retarded she's a pro she's been to the World Championships twice.

exactly. just deal with it. she probably won't come around on the sex end. if she does, great, but don't hold your breath. I could have married some real freaks, and liked it for a few years, but it would have gone to hell. Your wife is very productive and I'm sure supports your endeavors, right? yeah, keeper. wishing you both the best

Thanks brother you too.

good luck OP

lesbian

bring in another chick and see what happens
Or you are a fat ugly beta faggot fuck

Okay, loads of questions, more for you than me, cause I gotta sleep.

It sounds like something has poisoned your relationship, be that the way you think of things, or the way she thinks of things or both. If you can't talk about it then there is only one option, which she probably suspects.

Do you love her? If no, then all other questions are irrelevant but I assumed you mean it when you say you do.

Are you willing to hope that things just get better?

The way we act gives us away, so maybe she senses how you feel. In which case, downward spiral.

Would you consider counselling/therapy.

Maybe it's time for the 'we need to talk' opener.
Be honest 'I have no fucking clue what's going on'. Don't criticise her intimacy though - she knows that's the elephant in the room, but that talk is the only way you're getting through this, together

Check yourself on how she acts towards you when your or her friends or family are around. If there's any touch of resentment then you're properly fucked.

Still, conversation is better than none, especially if you're considering getting single

Did it she was a sport about it and ate pussy but is deff not a lazben

You are bad in bed

Agreed

A women's national soccer team was beaten by a 15 and under age boys pickup team in 2016. Not only do you cucks struggle to understand biology, I'm not the one with bedroom struggles. Dumb bitch, do I need to show you how to fuck your own gf? I'm black so I know b has a love hate fetish for that.

that ain't a "little bit" of cellulite, user. enough cottage cheese there for a dairy

you are fucking dumb, thats a phone and a mirror.

This...
Not talking from expertise, just personal observation. One girl I knew had abuse and molestation happen to her. After talking about that specific subject she was turned on, which sort of bugged her. It shrugged it off and accepted it made her horny for some reason. She was an extreme, but yeah I get your point.

Fucking Christ. This fat, pimply-faced, greasy-haired cuck who can't even muster the courage to talk to the fat chick at school is going to tell you he can tell this girl with the banging ass body is "awful in bed just by looking at her". You'd jizz your pants if you had to sit next to her in class.

Once she's had a few orgasms she'll loosen up.
Not all women can do that at first simply from a bit of the old in-out, especially when the guy involved comes quickly.
There's this "male talent" named Spades in Desperate Amateurs who's worth studying for his technique. Spends a lot of time warming the woman up, first by massaging her G-spot with two fingers, then a lot of cunnilingus. By then she's had like four orgasms and is very receptive to coitus.
It's worth hunting up some of his videos.

OP, does your GF have her own personal interests?
Do YOU find her interesting?
Or is she just a dull person?

>I have tried tremendously. She is a non communicator we've been together for 5 years. It doesn't matter how much I try she doesn't communicate.
>Without getting into great detail I can say for sure I think it's chemical with her she just simply does not enjoy sex and is not a sexual person.

My first girlfriend was like that. I was a mealticket for her and sex was a chore just like doing the dishes.

In hindsight, I could have done more and been more hygienic. I was a teenager so I wasn't even properly washing my asshole in the shower.

Floss your fucking teeth, clip your fingernails. Wear some nice cologne and get your hair cut regularly.

Get her bloody drunk as a last result.

If she's still not into it, then consider a therapist to figure out what's going on. Or better yet, dump her and focus on your life. Find someone that's not broken and compliments you.

it is you that is shit ... send her my way i will show you potential

op you need to give her a real orgasm.
if you need to, overstep your boundaries in the bedroom.
slap her around, choke her, vile dirty talk just to see if it gets a response.
try different things to see if she engages in one thing.

lol i am married and get my dick sucked 3 or 4 times a week regularly

THIS! A THOUSAND TIME THIS!!!!!

Bump

absolutely not his fault, some people are just like that, keep your shit opinions to yourself

more wife's ass

>muh nigga
Same here. We have three kids meme and I still get blown 3 times a week, lel.

She just not into you, user. Give her the boot and find someone else.

I've been married twice. That's not at all true, kek.

3/10

Maybe she's not comfortable telling you what gets her going because it's really fucking weird.

I suggest getting freaky. Ask her if you can tie her up and have your way with her. Make her your slave. A viable alternative to another not doing what you want them to do, is to force them. That's a turnon in of itself.

You're welcome.

*Also....

Hormones can be a factor. Is she on birth control, if so what kind? My girl wants to fuck non-stop when she's on the pill. If she gets off... it's very cyclical. If hormones are out of whack it can completely kill a sex drive... will overpower any mental issues 100% of the time without fail.