What is your favourite quote from the prequels?

What is your favourite quote from the prequels?

NOW THIS IS RACING IN A POD

Again it's like poetry sorta they rhyme.

I'll be back

It's gonna be great. It's gonna be great.

It's density is so great

IF YOURE NOT ON MY SIDE THEN YOU ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE

"AAAAAAAUUUUURRRRRGH" - Sheev Palpatine

"THISAH PICTONGO MAKES ME FEEL SO UNO BONGO

THA LOOK IN HER BONGOBINGO, YOUAH JUSTA KNOW THEY SNOOPIEDINGUED

QUI GONO ISAH KNOWEN TO BE THA MOSTY HUNGO BEANO IN HOLLOWOODOO, POSSIBLY UNO OF THA BIGGASTO ON THE GALAXY HIS WILLYWINGOO HAS BEEN DESCRIBEDO AS LIKE A JUICYJANGO BOTTLE WITH FISHY THICKNESS THAT WOULD RIVAL ELDER DIRBO BINKO AND JAR JAR ME ESTIMATIN' HISAH SIZE TO BE ATLEAST 7 FLESHY BONGOS WITH OVER RANDO GIRTHO. HEAH WOULD HAVE AH BIGBADABOOMO AMADALLO'S WINGY WANGO.

THEY WOULD HAVEO SPENTO HOURO AND HOURO ON SNOO SNOO, GETTING SELF SLIPPY AND SLUGGYO ENOUGH JUST SO SHE CAN TAKE OHy, ME CAN IMAGINE DILLO BE BEGGIN' FOH SNOO WITH QUI GONNO BARELY ABLE TO SLAPO IN THE BONGO AND AMADALO GUGGLING AND BOGGLING DEMANDO HIMO TO FORCO IT IN DEEPRO. SHE WOULDO BANGO BONGO IN DEEPRO. SHE WOULD HAVEO ORGASMO'D THE ENTIRE LENGTHO, SPLURGING ANDO STRETCHEDO RIGHTO UPTO HERO CERVIXO. THE ORGASMO WOULDO HAVEO BEENO POWERFULO WITHO HERO VAGINO MUSCLYS CLAMPINO DOWNO ON QUI GONNO'S THROBBINO MONSTROSITINO HER WHOLE BODYO QUIVERINGO IN EUPHORIO...

ME BETTO SHE STILLO BANGBINGO TO THIS AEON"

>IF YOURE NOT ON MY SIDE THEN YOU ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE
spoken like a true logician

"There was no father, I can't explain what happened" -Anakin's mum

>Storm's coming up Ani, you better get home quick!

De kweekest way is troo.. de plaaaanet core.

(shakes his jowls like Robert Morley)

HE IS THE TRAITOR AAAAHHH

YOU ARE PLACING MY POWER LEVEL MUCH LOWER THAN IT ACTUALLY IS.

THE PHONE IS NOT WORKING

THIS CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING

NO ONE PAID THE PHONE BILL

"We must move quickly. The Jedi are relentless. If they are not all destroyed, it will be civil war without end."

"Once more, the Sith will rule the galaxy, and we shall have peace."

Some of the only lines the prequels that were actually good. Palpatine knew that Anakin was exhausted and traumatized from years of war, and the threat of even more was enough to help convince him to do something horrible that he would never do otherwise. He made it a choice between "do what feels right" and "peace".

I AM AT A HEIGHTENED ELEVATION THAT PUTS ME IN A SUPERIOR TACTICAL POSITION. YOU WOULD BE A FOOL TO ATTACK ME.

DUDE SAND LMAO

Kek

>Jah-Jah! Usan da booba!
But meesa no have a booba!
>Here taken dis one!

brings tears to my eyes. Such a deep moment. Bravo Lucas for the pottery.

>so this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause

literally a great line

"Sith Lords are our speciality" was a fun line, because it was a clear reference to the way the two of them had gotten their asses kicked for years

YOU DO NOT FACTOR IN MY ABILITY

I KILLED THEM
I KILLED THEM ALL
AND NOT JUST THE MEN
BUT THE WOMEN AND THE CHILDREN TOO
THEY'RE LIKE ANIMALS
AND I SLAUGHTERED THEM LIKE ANIMALS
I HATE THEM

DEMOCRACY

>AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

even funnier when you realise he was saying it to a fucking Sith lord and didn't know.

DO NOT ATTEMPT YOUR ENGAGEMENT

>I have seen a security Hologram [chuckles] of him...killing younglings [long wheezing laugh]

Scottie, beam me up

>You have caused her to take action directly opposing my own via some kind of trickery or deciet

>You did that

YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER FRUM MAY

YOU ARE TEARING APART ANI

THE LINE WILL BE DRAWN HERE NO FURTHER

It was the sort of self-deprecating lighthearted thing you expect from Obi-Wan, reminded me a bit of his character in Episode IV.

lol, this too. I don't know how Palpatine kept himself from laughing every time the Jedi talked with him about Sith Lords.

A THICC LORD?

Where might these abilities be taught?

Not from a twink boypucci.

IF SHE'S BEEN TURNED AGAINST ME, THEN I HAVE DONE THAT MYSELF.

MY RAGE TOWARDS YOU IS SUFFICIENT ENOUGH FOR ME TO DISLIKE YOU IMMENSELY!

We had the same ancestors Anakin, my feelings towards you were highly positive.

OH ANI. IT WAS HORRIBLE! THEY ALL TOOK TURNS PENETRATING MY SANDY ORIFICES AND FILLING ME TO THE BRIM WITH THEIR DISGUSTING SAND SEED. THEN THEY WOULD PASS ME OFF TO THE WOMEN. THE WOMEN ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE MEN. THEN THE CHILDREN. THE CHILDREN ARE THE WORST YET. THEY ARE LIKE ANIMALS!! PROMISE ME, ANI. PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL KILL THEM. KILL THEM ALL. AND NOT JUST THE MEN, ANI. KILL THE WOMEN AND THE CHILDREN TOO. SLAUGHTER THEM LIKE THE ANIMALS THEY ARE. *DIES*

"It needs to be about 20% cooler." - Chewbacca

SO DIS HOW LIBUDEE DIE

WIH CLAPPIN

it's working

IT'S WORKING

Anakin, let me tell you more about the Sith, an ancient adversary to everyone you know and your entire way of life that I have absolutely no business knowing anything about, but I'm somehow an expert on the subject. I think I rented a book from the library about it once.

>Anakin, let me tell you more about the Sith, an ancient adversary to everyone you know and your entire way of life that I have absolutely no business knowing anything about

The Sith were kind of a big deal at one point, though. They fought massive, galaxy-spanning wars periodically for thousands of years before finally vanishing about 900 years before the events of episode I. Knowing about them is as reasonable as someone alive today knowing about Ancient Rome.

YOUR DESTINY WAS TO FIX THE DYNAMIC EQUILIBRIUM OF THE MIDICHLORIANS THAT CREATE OUR POWERS, NOT RENDER IT INTO A STATE OF DESTRUCTION

something something sand

"The oppressive demeanor of the disreputable cadre of scoundrels identified in popular lexicon as the Sith shall nevermore establish a foothold of preeminence in current worldly affairs." - Maced Hindu

"..."
-Darth Maul

And yet, 18 years later, no one believes in Jedi.

Careful user, apologizing for the terrible prequels causes autism.

It's sort of like collecting Nazi memorabilia. It might be innocent but people might at least raise an eyebrow. Especially someone who's there in an official capacity to keep an eye on him.

Those poor actors.

>this is my career now
>I'm signed on for three films of this
>Lucas seems completely checked out at this point
>Everyone else seems confused and scared
>Producers are scowling and won't talk to me

Dexter Jettster is the key to all of this

>900 years before the events of episode I
>900 years

When was the last time you heard someone talking about something that happened nearly a millenium ago outside of a history class

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

*whispering*

Jesus Christ... what a piece of shit...

i l p i r

It's treason then...

Dunno, that whole Jesus thing happened awhile ago

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

My fuckin' sides

Man I can't even watch Star Wars anymore without losing my shit

It's made quite clear that the only people who know about Sith are those involved with the Jedi order and that even their info is sketchy at best. Don't be dense.

Daisy ridley voted for Clinton. Just wanted to share but don't let it influence your vote :^)

>Darth Plagueis is as well known as Jesus

And we know next to nothing about him. Apart from made up nonsense of course. Even his followers don't know shit about him. I suppose if Palpatine was the Star Wars equivalent of a college professor it would make sense, but he was a politician.

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER! AUGHAAAAAAAAAAAH

I HAD A BAD DREAM THAT MADE ME KILL A ROOM FULL OF CHILDREN

FEEL BAD FOR ME

>Watch it senate

is there an official action figure of here ?

Using my own observations gathered from my long years of service I have done some figuring and some cyphering and come to the conclusion that the Jedi may not be quite as morally wholesome as it first appears. In fact, it is in my opinion, downright unseemly in how it practices its tenets.

I'll try spinning, that's a good trick

I have seen a security Hologram of him fucking younglings

I think we can assume that the leader of the entire galaxy took a few history classes.

He wasn't the leader of the entire galaxy yet

He was just some senator

If a senator talked openly about Vlad the Impaler constantly he might get in some hot water over it

>He wasn't the leader of the entire galaxy yet
>He was just some senator

What the hell are you talking about? Palpatine became Supreme Chancellor in Episode I. The scene where he tells Anakin about the old Sith legend is in Episode III. He'd been leading the galaxy for about a decade by that point.

Also

>constantly

Literally once. In private.

In the 3rd prequel they take over that CIS ship as it's going down into Coruscant to attempt a landing. Paraphrasing here because I'm not going to look it.

Anakin goes - "Well can you fly this thing?"

and Obi Wan goes "Well under the circumstances"

I just have a huge autistic thing about a writer making two characters say "Well" to each other one after the other it feels weird as hell.

>So this is how liberals die, with thunderous applause

I really like sand

"I've lost my will to live. Fuck my newborn children."

>Paraphrasing here because I'm not going to look it.
>Anakin goes - "Well can you fly this thing?"
>and Obi Wan goes "Well under the circumstances"
>I just have a huge autistic thing about a writer making two characters say "Well" to each other one after the other it feels weird as hell.

That isn't what they say at all.

Obi-Wan: Can you fly a cruiser like this?
Anakin: You mean do I know how to land what's left of it?
Obi-Wan: Well?
Anakin: Under the circumstances, I'd say the ability to pilot this thing is irrelevant.

"I really like snsd"

"They want to know him at fuck"

prequel defenders are the worst

>You have lost

No, no, YOU WILL DIE!

That book was a good friend.

I absolutely tell you that only the sith and the sith only talk in absolutes, Anakin

So Anakin bows before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the Graveyard Smash