What would a film have to do to actually get called out for racism against white people...

What would a film have to do to actually get called out for racism against white people? Because deifying a man who murdered white women and white children for being white apparently isn't enough to do that.

In our delusional day and age, nothing is beyond the pale.

>murdered
>for being white

SLAVE OWNERS WAS GOOD BOYS THEY DIN DO NUFFIN!

Well they did enslave him first

>a man who was enslaved, tortured and abused all his life didn't make perfect decisions

DAMN THIS RIOT AGAINST SLAVEHOLDING FAMILIES IS SUCH ANTI-WHITE BIGOTRY

>bring a bunch of savages over from African shitholes
>give them food, shelter and a job
>even give them the right to vote and other rights in the 20th century despite the fact that they're still primitive animals
>bad guys

Maybe next time don't have slaves? Retarded white shits at it again, tryna justify slavery

As was the norm at the time. If it was a story about a man being enslaved today, that would be an acceptable reaction. In the context of the movie, he was just a savage.

>Be accused of gangrape of a white girl
>Get freed because of a technicality while your friend is convicted
>Hire that same convicted friend as the writer of "Birth Of A Nation"
>Make-up fictional gangrape scene of Nat Turner's fictional wife that never happened

Priceless

>assfuck whitey's woman
>get away scot free

Living the dream tbqh

Ironically these slaves were still living in far better conditions than black people in countries like Liberia or Somalia do today.

He's black though, that's how you know he did nothing wrong

you mean like this?

>literally divide up a continent in a conference in 1885 and then rape the whole place for resources and slave labor
>"lol africans are so poor and backward!!"

>literally live in continent with so much resources people all over the world are willing to fight for
>can't progress pass elephant dung-hut civilization level in a span of thousands of years
Yeah that's the textbook definition of being primitive and backwards cuckboy

i just cant tstop looking at that nose
jesus christ don't they know how to use photoshop

made me chuckle. I forgot about this meme. Why did it stop?

Didn't that nigger film end up flopping in revenue and ratings?

>Oscar bait nigger movie
>said nigger rapes a white girl and makes her kill herslef
>SJWs who shilled for more niggers at Oscars last year completely silent on the matter

Niggers are all fun and game until they start acting like niggers.

maybe the taboo of typing nigger is too enticing. also there were a few articles that got posted on pol about "uncovering" the "secret code" neon nazis were using to bypass google's hate speech detection algorithms. but i'd go with the former.

I know right

Always whitey with the slavery. Not like it existed for centuries in Africa or anything

Most white southerners didn't own slaves. They rampaged through town and murdered people indiscriminately. Do the math (assuming you're not a nigger, because niggers can't count)