Wow... really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel
cinewsnow.com/news/local/Coroners-report-reveals-war-veteran-died-from-heroinalcohol-intoxication-205870921.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it.

it really does

I don't get it.

t. Animal Rights Activist

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

I get it. NOT.

>making humans equal to animals

I'm all for treating animals decently, put they are there to serve us, and feed us. They are just animals

HOLY SHIT I AM THINKING SO MUCH

ALL MY BRAINCELLS ARE ACTIVE TO FATHOM THIS MASTERPIECE OF ARGUMENTATION AND PHILOSOPHY

I CAN'T EVEN

THIS IS TOO HIGH

MY BRAIN IS GOING TO EXPLODEEEEEEE

She must be a nice girl to stay with him after being disfigured.

she quietly divorced him 6 months into the marriage and he later killed himself

where does it make man equal to animals? It does not do that.

Also you are just an animal. They were not put here for you, they lived without humans and a lot of species live independent from humans, so they are not here for you, how arrogant are you?

nah she devorced shortly after marriage and he killed himself some months after. sry but dont have the link to the story

;_;

source?

Proofs?

All prey animals should live shorts lives waiting to die of disease or natural predation. Raising them on farms for food is wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel

She's dead inside and only doing it because he's either rich or her family shamed her into it.

I don't see a problem.

Maybe you should grow some fucking balls.

Wow, I guess I'm a #CruzMissle now

Animals, like chickens and pigs for example, don't comprehend death. If they are killed instantly, it's not inhumane to eat them and harvest their goodies.

Most animals never reach adulthood. Keep that in mind. Farmed animals, for the most part, live peacefully until adulthood. It's more pleasant life to be a farm animal than to be a wild animal.

"Falling on ice"

cinewsnow.com/news/local/Coroners-report-reveals-war-veteran-died-from-heroinalcohol-intoxication-205870921.html

Wow, a Wow... really makes you think thread
The retards on Sup Forums would love this
In fact the first words I ever said was wow... really makes you think

Not gonna lie, I'd probably get a divorce from that shit as well. Still bretty sad tho

This is another example of people putting their minds into beings that do not have the same cognitive faculties that humans have.

You aren't ruining a cow's hopes and dreams when you kill them. They don't have hopes and dreams.

Yep, imagine waking up next to a real life fallout ghoul.
Hi there honey, your skin is so smooth today

so babies are temporarily justifiable to kill? what about senile old people, retards and so on?

>all wild animals get eaten

not an argument

some humans and all baby humans cannot comprehend death do therefore it is justified to kill them?
Also most farmed animals are factory farmed, nothing peaceful about it and a lot die young.
None of what you wrote justifies killing an animal.

nope its not doing that at all.

I believe in God, and it's pretty clear humans are more valuable than animals. But even from an atheist perspective. If we are all just animals, then might makes right. We have no moral obligations to anyone or anything

I don't know how it is in Canada, but it's not socially acceptable to kill babies here. Same with old people and retards. Animals are okay though.

why is your belief in god relevant to killing animals?

Yes humans are of more moral value than a cow as most humans have a greater capacity to suffer and a greater capacity to understand the suffering, but that does not justify killing other sentient beings of lower moral value, be it a retarded kid, an elderly human or a cow

name the trait absent in animals that if absent in humans would justify killing them?

Why do I need to justify it? I just want to eat meat, and have the power to do so.

so you feel you do not need to justify killing?

>why would i need to justify eating humans? i want to eat meat and have the power to do so

FUCK ANIMALS
I KILL THEM AS A SACRIFICE TO THE PAGAN GODS
THEY DESERVE TO DIE

Wall Disney and his talking animals were a mistake

Bad things tend to have negative consequences.

If you kill a human, you take away all of their potential to do great things, you take away their right to pursue their interests, and their families suffer.

If you kill a cow, you take away a life of mindless grazing, and no other cows give a shit.

>where does it make man equal to animals?

animals:
"you were bred to be killed"
slaughterhouse costume
meat ready for dinner

just the animals have been replaced with human characters.

B-but animals FEEL and THINK like us! We can't just understand them :(

yes, because that is an excuse heard all the time

>its justified because they are bred to be killed

so when i just put that in a human context, the argument by structure is the same, but you reject it.

erm, no... but they do feel, and they are sentient, they are not human.
please see

I read she divorced him two or three years ago.

Everything dies, user. Even your Swedish culture.

Then why the fuck get married in the first place.

test

As long as animals are killed painlessly I have no problems with eating them.
What the fuck does the cow do anyway? Graze and shit itself? Oh wow, such a meaningful existence.

Something dies so you can live. That's just nature. Even if you never eat animal products, you can be certain some animal died so you could eat that plate of veggies and rice.

And honestly people only react like this to animals that have a certain level of "cute" attached to them. No one gives a fuck about killing snakes or rats. They were just trying to live out their lives too.

>yes, because that is an excuse heard all the time
>
>>its justified because they are bred to be killed
>
>so when i just put that in a human context, the argument by structure is the same, but you reject it.

well, they are clearly equating humans to animals in that comic strip.

Also humans are not bred to be eaten as far as general consensus goes. so it doesn't make much of a sense in the human context.

And niggers are there to pick cotton and do other most menial labour. Yet you treat them like citizens.

yes i know they are not, but if they were that would not justify killing them, thats the point!

>appeal to nature
that does not justify animal holocaust for a burger, tho iam with you on animals which do get killed (without intent) for veggies. Vegans need to stop saying cruelty free and that

same could be said about a lot of humans, a lot live meaningless lives.

You're implying I have a problem with humans dying.

>why is your belief in god relevant to killing animals?

According to the genesis, we humans are above all other living things and we are free to eat these animals.

Humans are capable of abstract thought. Animals aren't, for the most part.

>same could be said about a lot of humans, a lot live meaningless lives.
Well that's just like, your opinion, man. The fact is, humans have potential to do something amazing and meaningful at any time. Animals do not. No one suffers as a result of an animal dying.

Seems pretty simple

Death is a bitch, and humane killing is for humans only

Some humans have potential, but "humans" in general don't. Your first world privilege is showing, if you visit Brazil for example you will realize most of the 9 gorillion are actually dumb animals.

Humans =/= Animals
BAM

We're on the top of the food chain. Advocating for veganism or something due to health reasons or for sustainability then there's an argument to be had and discussed.
>Use pathos
Please graduate high school and actually formulate a coherent argument kid.

not dying, just getting killed without a reason

so how does that justify killing gods creation without a reason?
also the first part of genisis before the "fall of man" says nothing about eating meat - just plants..

so if a human was not capable of abstract thought would that justify murdering them?

except for the animal, and the animals closest kin

Can somebody explain this?
What did he mean by this?

>except for the animal
Not really.

>and the animals closest kin
lol

this comic is not saying animals are human.

So your argument is
>because we can kill it is justified

you can never turn into an animal

He's b8ing

well yeah animals do feel pain, fear etc so you are wrong

what?

why would you think that?

>so if a human was not capable of abstract thought would that justify murdering them?
For what purpose? Killing without purpose can't be justified.
Animals are killed so we can eat them. They're tasty and nutritious.

>just getting killed without a reason
>food is not a reason
Ok fampai

>what?
the trait absent is being a human

Not at all. The comic is making the implication we should not use animals as a resource because it's immoral and inhumane.

Don't just misrepresent my point and deflect.

That's the only justification nature needs "because we can". If you don't like it, you can just go and join the foodchain somewhere below the lions if you want to. I will be over here on top of the chain not giving a fuck.

Why would I not? Its /pol. Half of this board is b8ing

they are not featherless bipeds with flat nails

there is no reason to kill animals for food unless you are in a survival situation. You are taking a life without a valid need to do so. Plus meat has a fuck load of cholesterol in it, that is not nutritious for humans m8, though im not the health police, vegans can eat like shit as well

ok, so your argument is, because they do have a human form then it is justified to kill them..

so if a sentient AI or your conciousness was transferred into a machine could we just kill them because they are not human?

nope, thats not justification, you need to justify causing suffering to and killing sentient beings "i can" is not a justification
>i can rape so it is justfied

true, but im not b8in m8

KEY WORD: TASTY

>well yeah animals do feel pain, fear etc so you are wrong
Generally, the idea is to kill them painlessly. Of course, you already knew that.

Unless you are killing them for fun, e.g. recreational fishing or hunting.

>so if a sentient AI or your conciousness was transferred into a machine could we just kill them because they are not human?
Yes

humans taste good as well from what ive heard (like pork chops) ... well pig corpse...but how does that justify killing?

a lot are not, but if i killed a human painlessly that would not be justfied

at least you are somewhat honest. Though im sure if your conciousness got transferred and you were sentient you would not want to die

>there is no reason to kill animals for food
But they are tasty as I said. And full of protein.
>load of cholesterol
There's good and bad cholesterol.
>You are taking a life
And what is cow gonna do with it's life? Graze and attract flies?
Will some other cow suffer because another cow is killed?
Plants are living beings too you know.

>there is no reason to kill animals for food unless you are in a survival situation.
wrong. convenience and efficiency are good enough reasons to lead the animal to the slaughter table

you're making it harder for yourself than you really have to. You don't owe these animals to avoid their death as good as you can. It's purely voluntary.

>so how does that justify killing gods creation without a reason?
also the first part of genisis before the "fall of man" says nothing about eating meat - just plants..

Except for the part that the genesis has no vegetarian agenda. The dude who wrote genesis is mostly like a meat eater if he could afford it. The word livestock is mentioned. You know what livestock are for?

How do you even know what pork chops taste like Ahmed?

No, I can't rape, besides me not wanting to do that, there's about 100k armed people who will follow me and lock me up in a small room for a long time if I would do it. I eat animals because I can, because I want to and because there's 0 consequences.

Animals don't matter, they have no potential, and there are no consequences for killing them.

Honestly vegans taste awful, only good for hangi.

>90% of current famine problems are due to the lack of proteins and people not being able to afford animal products
>dude let's ban meat/fish and shit
Wow... really makes you think

A huge flaw in your entire argument is the fact you're just assuming it's "wrong" to kill an animal. Morality is subjective and comparing an animal to a human is something I want you to try to do without failing. Animals kill other animals in nature, are they wrong? What in your mind establishes "right" and "wrong"?

>Rattlebones

>crack

Also if you mention God or any religious things as justification and/or citation then the burden of proof of the existence of a deity or an objectively correct philosophy or rule of life that helps your argument.

>nope its not doing that at all.
Care to elaborate on how it isn't?

-Is on you.
Had to add that

It's unfortunate how getting blown up somehow made him fat too.

>tasty and full of protein
if i used that as justification for murdering a human then im sure you would reject it, and you can get protein from plants easily. Mock meats taste pretty much the same and some better.
Cholesterol from diet is bad, your body produces its own.
A cow would just live its life, why does it bother you to let a sentient being live? just because thay are not wage slaves??
plants are not sentient.

convince and efficiency (whatever you mean by efficiency) is not justification to take a life. If i said i killed humans because it was convenient and efficient then that would not be justification.

what? it does say that though.

lol stfu yank

so you only base your morals on the punishment you receive for doing bad things... ok

Again you would only stop killing if you receive punishment... imagine what people like you would do if the purge actually happened

lol

erm no, famine could probably be made redundant, we feed billions of animals a year a fuck load of food we could feed to starving children

Yes morality is subjective, but im not comparing a human to an animal in the way i think you mean it (that we are equal) because im not.
Wild animals who kill are obligate carnivores and do so out of survival, you are a human with no need to kill, and have a higher moral agency.
>dont compare us to animals
>but il compare us to wild carnivores
something is wrong imo if it causes suffering, harm or death without a justification

point out where it is saying a cow has the same concept/cognitive process as humans?

human populations are too large to be supported by hunting now. Unless some people just go after squirrels and rats