S/fur

s/fur
how are you guys doing tonight?
previous thread

That's good to hear man. still drives pretty well and the fluids are still good? I feel the need for new rubber, my truck's tires are starting to dry rot but that's Arizona. Everything bleaches, cracks and drys out here.

I wouldn't take that chance on a road trip. That always sucks.

post s/fur or get out

>latex deathclaw
>anthro and/or furry

Shes got a bit of a wobble cause the one tire was flatter than piss on a plate, but it's fine otherwise

Post scalies!

Oof that's bad. Good to hear it's still good at least. Guess the other one just needs to get topped off until you get new tires

Yea. I talked to my brother and he recommended me a tire shop that he uses for stuff on the farm, so I'll probably head down there this week and get some new rubber ordered

the reaaon why the femclaw models from this particular artist is because he never bothered to apply a specular map to them,he is just being lazy
hell,even the torso,titties and ass are just spliced on the original deathclaw model from another model
i just hope somebody touches up on the femclaws and adds a specular map,fixes the clipping and adds some scales to smooth parts so it actually looks like a deathclaw with tits instead of deathclaw limbs and head slapped lazily onto a human torso
still makes me diamonds tho,i love myself some femclaw ass

Sweet man, now you're going to have to put some miles on it.

Hey gents.

Scalies and stronk!

if i knew anything about 3D modeling and textures and that sort of stuff i would simpily take the standard deathclaw model and take the tits and ass you see here and leave the original deathclaw torso,add on the tittes and asscheecks and add scales to them,fix the clipping issues and give it less shine

Sup Mello Mike

anyways,ima dump all my femclaws now
other than that what are you fine gentlemen doing as of right now?
>inb4 furiously beating off

Do we have cause of death from that incident at the restaurant about a week ago yet?

Ranch me, mulatto.

Howdy. Hows it going?

What's good dude?

Seizure directly into myocardial infarction. I heard back from the store manager.

Goes well. Replaced my fridge lightbulb today. Those bulbs are surprisingly cheap. Now just chilling and drinking. Yous?

That sucks. How old was she?

i misread that as 'Im drinking lightbulbs"
kek

Not a whole lot

holy shit what

Sounds productive to me. I did grocery shopping and had my laptop keyboard finally replaced. Probably going to go to work later tonight, unfortunately

Wasn't told. She looked maybe 30s-40s. Young.

Lulz.

Saw someone die last week at a restaurant. I think it affected me a lot more than I originally thought. Every single night since I've had dreams about people dying in particularly gruesome ways.

Tell him about the restaurant, HotShot.

Holy duck dude, that's crazy

Don't be a pussy

Yeah, it really was. I totally froze for like, two minutes while the staff called 911 and started getting her out of her booth. Then I just sorta kicked into emergency mode and grabbed the staff that wasn't working on her to start moving everyone out of that half of the restaurant to the other half, and to start moving chairs and tables while clearing a path for EMTs. I went out to the front of the restaurant and redirected traffic away from one entrance into another and directed the police and EMTs to the body. It was kinda wild. Her kids were outside just freaking out and I didn't touch that situation and just left it up to the cops that showed up.

I don't even really think about it all that much. Just it's wormed its way into my subconscious or something. Just sorta seeing her convulse on the ground, not breathing, face all red and eyes bulging out, spitting up stomach contents. Then her being wheeled out, her face covered in blood and skin just absolutely pale white. It was wild stuff, man.

>who the hell sell with $0!!?

i love femclaws

Like, you can totally be desensitized to that sorta stuff, and I didn't like, break down or anything. It's really no worse than what you see in a common gore thread here. But I think it comes down to just seeing it in real life, that can mess you up a little bit.

Sounds like it was a wild ride. I don't think there's a ton that you can do in a situation like that except let it unfold and help what can be helped.

report it and move along

I'm just kinda happy that I know that in a crazy emergency situation like that I can kick into a sort of useful gear. I had to like, wake up staff, to get their attention to get them to start moving tables. The group I was with couldn't even watch the whole mess.

alright anons sadly im out of femclaws to post but i have some dragons,so i guess that makes up for it...

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Chick was dead before staff even got to her, really.

Tired. It's raining outside and I'm waiting to get the energy to make a meal or something. Reading in the meantime.

Shit that's crazy. I guess you did the right thing and did what you could. But dropping dead is hard to come back from

Good call. The rain is on our way this week.

Very true, I cannot recommend either dropping dead or witnessing someone drop dead. Not too pleasant.

People die all the time. Has to suck to witness it though. Feel for yah, man.

At least I won't have to manage tonight. I'm so sick of that shit.

Silver lining.

Always is. Hopefully it'll be a smooth deal tonight. This last week was hell.

Hell weeks can be rough. I mean, they make you appreciate the easy weeks, but still.

They definitely do.

I need a vacation