TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE SWANS CONCERT TONIGHT

Everyone there hated you. You came crashing in like the fucking snow monster from Looney Toons and literally knocked a girl down on her face, then proceeded to jump around like a goddamn autistic child. Your beer belly hung out of your shirt and almost made me vomit. The guy next to you had to keep grabbing you and yelled in your fucking ear to go away. Everyone around you was exchanging dirty looks. Everyone wanted you gone, but you were probably too drunk to notice. YOU RUINED THE LAST FUCKING SONG OF THE SHOW.

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet Michael Gira. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "Swans are dead" Michael Gira looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN MICHAEL GIRA HATES YOU.

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during the fucking Glowing Man. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIhyZaA8yqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking kek

this

Were any cameras allowed? Please tell me someone captured footage of this guy

somebody please confirm this is the best thing I've ever read

every concert has this fucking guy I swear.... I saw Primus once in Sac and this fat fuck was drunk screaming about how he cant wait to kill somebody during the show, FUCK I CANT WAIT TO KILL SOMEONE AHHH. He got knocked the fuck out by some little bald dude after pushing a girl over. Good times.

I think I met this guy
btw Angry Person what were you wearing?

>Listen to music for neckbeards
>Upset when neckbeards show up

How can you lack so much self-awareness OP. For all you know those dirty looks could have been directed at you.

calling someone a mongoloid is failure, like really big failure

8.4/10 best new pasta
>but it's not pasta
it is now

He sounds based to me. lighten up cunt, it's only music

Nice

It was a good show though

OP were you in the Radiohead shirt, the Death Grips shirt, or the Joy Division Shirt?

That's going to be Roman at the Dick Dale show in April.

The Swans Shirt

Which swans shirt bb
Lot of variety

is this real or pasta. it's hilarious either way.
also who cares faggot lmao get a life u sound autistic

20th post best post

whats the 3 best swans albums. im not going through 30.

Swans Are Dead
The Seer
The Glowing Man

It's real

>Primus
There's your problem

That's crazy, he didn't injure anyone did he?

Everyone there hated you. You came crashing in like the fucking snow monster from Looney Toons and literally knocked a girl down on her face, then proceeded to jump around like a goddamn autistic child. Your beer belly hung out of your shirt and almost made me vomit. The guy next to you had to keep grabbing you and yelled in your fucking ear to go away. Everyone around you was exchanging dirty looks. Everyone wanted you gone, but you were probably too drunk to notice. YOU RUINED THE LAST FUCKING SONG OF THE SHOW.

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet Michael Gira. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "Swans are dead" Michael Gira looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN MICHAEL GIRA HATES YOU.

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during the fucking Glowing Man. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

bumping for actual footage

Soundtracks for the Blind
Children of God
Various Failures

Me

Oh wow...

Too bad this pasta developed at the last Swans show. It'll be hard to fake it in future

you fucking TOAD

>TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE SWANS CONCERT TONIGHT
>Everyone there hated you. You came crashing in like the fucking snow monster from Looney Toons and literally knocked a girl down on her face, then proceeded to jump around like a goddamn autistic child. Your beer belly hung out of your shirt and almost made me vomit. The guy next to you had to keep grabbing you and yelled in your fucking ear to go away. Everyone around you was exchanging dirty looks. Everyone wanted you gone, but you were probably too drunk to notice. YOU RUINED THE LAST FUCKING SONG OF THE SHOW.
>I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet Michael Gira. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "Swans are dead" Michael Gira looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN MICHAEL GIRA HATES YOU.
>Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during the fucking Glowing Man. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

>the diversity of swans fans illustrated in one post

>He got knocked the fuck out by some little bald dude
It's always some little bald dude who steps in to sort the situation out, too.

I love this board sometimes

can someone explain how a band like Swans that makes music comprised of a raw, visceral approach to life has a fanbase that are comprised of limp wristed numale urbanites that feel threatened by anything more than the soft passive faux cerebral wankery of their collective?

Is this pasta?

Ungrateful ape

youtube.com/watch?v=xIhyZaA8yqo

Who was in the wrong here?

[spoiler]sometimes Rollins is alright, if you defend the bitch in the vid, you're also a hipster asshat[/spoiler]

let's make a crowd funded campaign to get this guy to fly around the world going to every Swans gig and pissing off hipsters

based Toadman

aren't all swans fans fat ugly mongoloids? i feel like you need to be more specific

>It's always some little bald dude who steps in to sort the situation out, too.
why are they so angr--
>little
>bald
nevemrind

hey fuck you I was just having fun you stupid no life dweeb

post a pic please

I was wearing a Needledrop t-shirt and my girlfriend was wearing a Grimes t-shirt.

soundtracks for the blind
to be kind
the glowing man

epic

TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE RADIOHEAD CONCERT TONIGHT

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet Thom Yorke. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "Pablo Honey is the best Radiohead album" Thom Yorke looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN THOM YORKE HATES YOU.

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during the fucking True Love Waits. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

>fat ugly mongoloid
>at the Swans concert
could be anyone lets be honest

Anyone who has ever gone to a few shows can undoubtedly relate. Seeing some disgusting fat fuck, belly swinging neckbeard knock around women and younger audience members and gets mad when people tell him to stop

This person was right near me during the show. Him and his oaf of a friend knocked me back and nearly hit me in the face. And then after the show he came up to the group of people I was talking with, kept dabbing and asked if we posted on Sup Forums. The guy was just enjoying himself, but he was damn near insufferable. But, at the same time there was a guy next to him in the crowd getting real upset and kept asking him to stop, and that was just as cringe inducing as toadman jumping around. And to all those nu-males who kept raising up their arms like they were having some sort of spiritual experience, you were all just as annoying and distracting as toadman jumping around knocking into people. It's just a concert, get over yourselves

Soundtracks for the Blind
The Seer
To Be Kind

I think I know who you're talking about. Was toadman wearing a The Glowing Man t-shirt?

Is this the guy who kept offering his flask to everyone?

Greed
Children of God
Soundtracks

Who here /frontrow/?

>tfw the friday show that i went to had the longest setlist and the best crowd

Yep. Really glad I went to Friday and Saturday's show. I was upset he didn't open with Amnesia like he did on Friday

This is the best thread on Sup Forums ive seen for ages.

I was at the show but I missed toadman. Where was he, OP? The second row? Third row?

probably one of the best shows ive ever been to

The Virgin Drunk vs The Chad Midget

lol, i was waiting for someone to change it to Radiohead, bravo sir!

>It's just a concert, get over yourselves
Do you go to many concerts?

I've been in many a situation like this... I'll start with my most recent.

>Between the Buried and Me show, Pittsburgh
>10th anniversary of Colors, playing it in full
>around the middle of Informal Gluttony
>Three nu-males who probably first heard Colors last year linking arms outside of the pit, bumping into everyone
>impossible to move them because they were linked
>knocking into me and my bro
>even into a few girls who didn't want to be in pit mode
>eventually got them out of the way by the slow part in Sun of Nothing
>They were confused during the hoedown part of Ants of the Sky
>They showed back up during White Walls

Didn't ruin the show, shit was amazing, but still annoying.

TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT ME GRANNIE'S FUNERAL TONIGHT

Everyone there hated you. You came crashing in like the fucking snow monster from Looney Toons and literally knocked an old woman down on her face, then proceeded to jump around like a goddamn autistic child. Your beer belly hung out of your shirt and almost made me vomit. The guy next to you had to keep grabbing you and yelled in your fucking ear to go away. Everyone around you was exchanging dirty looks. Everyone wanted you gone, but you were probably too drunk to notice. YOU RUINED OUR CEREMONY.

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while you stood by her casket. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "SHE'S DEAD SHE'S DEAD" My own GRANDMA came out of the grave, looked at you and rolled her fucking eyes. EVEN MY DEAD GRANDMA HATES YOU.

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during the fucking commemoration. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

Yes. I go to concerts all the time, and this was probably one of the most annoying crowds I've seen. People take this shit way too seriously. I'm a huge Swans fan and was extremely excited to be seeing them playing their last few shows, but these people treat it like some religious experience or some shit.

Sup Forums isn't dead

TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE DEATH GRIPS CONCERT TONIGHT

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet MC Ride. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "HAVE A SAD CUM BB!" MC Ride looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN MC RIDE HATES YOU!"

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during the fucking Hot Head. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

good pasta.

Failure?
AND I HAVE BEEN LONELY

>76108466
My exact thoughts here

Sorry, here's your (you)

holy fucking kek

Oh, you will :)

TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME CONCERT TONIGHT

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet Tommy Rogers. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "A SPACEMAAAANNN" Tommy Rogers looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN TOMMY ROGERS HATES YOU.

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during the hoedown in Ants of the Sky. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

Soubdtracks for the Blind
The Seer
Children of God

I'd start with To Be Kind and then either go for The Seer or The Glowing Man front there. After you've listened to all three, either check The Great Annihilator or Soundtracks for the blind and then listen to the other. If you dig all that then you can explore their older material in whatever order you want.

Yeah, I saw some Death Grips fans posting this around just changing it to be about Death Grips. Almost as good as electrical infetterence and (artist name) is at least 7 feet tall.

Soundtracks For The Blind
Swans Are Blind
The Great Annihilator

Mid 90's SWANS is most accessible and majestic SWANS

Soundtracks For The Blind
To Be Kind
The Great Annihalator

kek
best post i've seen in mu in some time now

Getting this mad.... autism

>and (artist name) is at least 7 feet tall
Never seen this one. Pls post

Swans music is cool, hard, visceral, etc. People think associating with this music will somehow make them that way, too.

For some people that's what it is. Besides, Gira has frequently commented on how he wants Swans gigs to have that ritualistic atmosphere and encouraged people to get spastic. It just seems odd to me to complain about people dancing weirdly at concerts, especially at a Swans one.

Public Castration
Filth
Cop

Fair enough. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for people enjoying themselves but some people started to become completely distracting. Enjoy the concert how you want, but keep in mind people around you. I don't want someone's outstretched arms in my face blocking my view of the show. And I get that Gira wants that ritualistic vibe and I definitely felt that, but I didn't have to feel that by waving my arms around and stomping about like I was on the verge of a stroke. Both shows I went to were amazing regardless, and these people didn't hinder my enjoyment at all. I guess I just had some observations about how some people reacted to the music, some of which I found pretty comical

Based fatty

Can't believe it took this long for a patrician to show up

TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE DEVO CONCERT TONIGHT

Everyone there hated you. You came crashing in like the fucking snow monster from Looney Toons and literally knocked a spud down on his face, then proceeded to jump around like a goddamn autistic child. Your beer belly hung out of your jumpsuit and almost made me vomit. The guy next to you had to keep grabbing you and yelled in your fucking ear to whip it into shape. Everyone around you was putting their hands on their eyes. Everyone wanted you gone, but you were probably too drunk to notice. YOU RUINED DOVE THE BAND OF LOVE.

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly danced the poot while waiting to meet Mark Mothersbaugh. And while you and your inbred mutant family took turns high fiving and shouting "we shove the poles in the holes" booji boy looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN BOOJI BOY HATES YOU.

Go die you absolutely devolved human, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of peekaboo is astonishing. You fucking pinkboy. You look like Sally if she was hit by space junk. You, a grown spud, stomped around like the autistic potato did at middle school dances, during the fucking Day My Baby Gave Me a Surprise. You blockhead.You entered so many gates of steel in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the spud next to you who was this close to clocking out and he just said that you're the biggest pinhead he's ever seen. Another woman called you Mr. Kamikaze. You fucking Jocko Homo. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your big blue knockoff energy dome. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is too much paranoias. Please go shrivel up.

This guy sounds pretty alpha desu

>Your very existence is mediocre

TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE NINE INCH NAILS CONCERT TONIGHT

Everyone there hated you. You came crashing in like the fucking snow monster from Looney Toons and literally knocked a girl down on her face, then proceeded to jump around like a goddamn autistic piggy. Your beer belly hung out of your shirt and almost made me vomit. The guy next to you had to keep grabbing you and yelled in your fucking ear to go away. Everyone around you was exchanging dirty looks. Everyone wanted you gone, but you were probably too drunk to notice. YOU RUINED THE LAST FUCKING SONG OF THE SHOW.

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet Trent Reznor. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "PRETTY HATE MACHINE IS THE BEST ALBUM" Trent Reznor looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN TRENT REZNOR HATES YOU (which isn't that much of a weird thing though).

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Marilyn Manson if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during the fucking Closer. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

>EVEN TRENT REZNOR HATES YOU (which isn't that much of a weird thing though).
>You look like Marilyn Manson if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome.
I kek'd. Well done, user.