Artistic or Autistic?

Artistic or Autistic?

youtu.be/pYkvmXEHV-o

that's Autistic Garbage my man

I don't know man, seems like there may be a special meaning to it all

I really liked that but im a big noise fan. Id say get rid of the meme text and imange

I agree, the meme text and image was sort of a last resort because I spent so much time on the music itself

Music isn't about "special meanings", it's about making something that sounds good. If you want to make music that sounds like garbage but has a special meaning, put it in an art gallery or something.

Music is a puzzle to me, and it's only your opinion that it's garbage, I could personally listen to this 9 times a day, not 10, 9.

I have changed the name to, 'passionate beauty'. Thoughts?

I actually like that a lot more

I'm glad to hear man, I'm really feeling this song now with the name change as well.

I didn't make this with a genre in mind, any of you know what this my qualify as?

noise, industrial, power-electronics

i like it

Oh man, this is great to hear! Have always thought noise music was great! Going to do more research on the other two.

Thanks man! Great to hear! What music do you tend to listen to? Curious.

Wow! Power-Electronics actually fits perfectly with this, I'm definitely going to be listening to more of this. Any suggestions?

If you intend to make full-length noise tracks, you should know a few things. For starters, one of the appeals of noise music is it's use of non-musical sounds as a substitute for traditional musical sounds; so like using the sounds of trains, rain, wind, food, liquid, and biological sounds instead of guitars, piano, or drums. You would still be applying musical techniques, like arrangements, dynamics, texture, sometimes rhythm. It's not really about just blasting loud white noise or bass fuzz. That's the main reason the song you posted didn't really work for me. While there is definitely an audience for blasting loud fuzzy noise, it's better to have some variety in your music to ensure a more spread-out appeal. I would recommend researching musique concrete for a better idea of how to make legitimately interesting and listenable music using just non-musical found sounds. Hope this helps.

autistic IS artistic

the real question people need to start asking is whether a work of art is NORMIE or artistic

Thank you so much, this helps me a lot. I am definitely interested in making more music like this. Your tips will be of great use, and hopefully I can get back to you with other music that's not just similar but better as well. May my next piece will be more attractive to you.

Very wise words, I will be using this as one of my quotes.

>30 seconds of' broken soundcard noises
>"artistic"

that sounded surprisingly well