LMAO

>hurr everytime we bash him we give him more publicity and his numbers grow
>i know lets try bashing him again!

>lived abroad for a few months+
>has multiple degrees
>actually likes Trump
I do
t. scientist

what the fuck does that have to do with anything? Being a rich jew doesn't mean you're "cultured"

I lived in France for 9 months and the UK for 3. Am I "cultured"? top fucking kek

Pseudo-intellectualism needs to fucking die

yeah remind those trump supporters of how stupid they are, then they're sure to come around to your way of thinking

>having a degree in medicine means you are knowledgeable about government and leadership

its important to get an education but its stupid how people act like having a degree of any kind automatically makes you a smarter person.

Oy vey, I made a killing flooding your nation with sweatshop gook made goods, goyim - you better fall down on your knees and worship me, or else.

>live abroad
>spend life in college
>never work in the real world with working class
>assume everything is like college

Holy fuck I mad

>if you don't spend thousands $ on school whether you need it or not, makes you opinion less relevant

Pompous academes have been the death of the intelligentsia. No one wants them around except other pompous academes who they can compete with over superficial bullshit. Sadly they've invaded the upper echelons of almost every academic institution, because they are aggressive and boorish and care more about status and tenure than they do about learning and teaching. Mainstream intellectualism has become an utter joke

Assuming voting patterns will be similar to the past, higher income voters (who are generally of higher intelligence and education) will vote republican.

>egalitarianism! One voice, one vote!
>REEEEE! Stop voting for the candidate I don't like!

Trump's wife and children fit his criteria... Is he calling them dumb?

Wasn't the premise of Idiocracy that if we allow dumb people to flourish in society (immigrants, Mexicans, and everyone who relies on welfare) then society will collapse? Because if that's the case, the candidate that works against immigration and welfare abuse would be best.

(((Cohen)))

He's just describing the modern Millennial

>skip a year to find themselves in another country
>spend years in college getting multiple degrees

(((Cohen)))

And obviously these guys aren't as smart as the movie they made was, otherwise they would realize that the Left's welfare and social justice policies are what creates an Idiocracy.

>Some of most successful people in technology dropped out or never went to college

Wonder how he would respond to that

>how can you even call yourself smart if your dad never even paid for you to go to Europe

i do

>mike judge
>against trump

i don't buy it

>Trump's wife and children fit his criteria... Is he calling them dumb?

Trump too

Yeah that's the amusing thing. Leftist poltics enable and incentivize idiocracy, but their cognitive dissonance allows them to hurl this as an insult towards Trump supporters.

TRUMP 2016 bitches, get used to the taste of your hillary tears

Honestly this would be funny but it still is childish and won't change my vote

Mass immigration from low IQ countries is by far the most powerful dysgenic trend facing the US. By taking a hard line against it Trump is the closest thing we have to an anti-idiocracy candidate.

"How many people who have been indoctrinated by liberal colleges don't vote for liberals?"
Gee, I don't know.

i loved that fucking movie

Hey man, he is also saying that unless you don't have degree's or his experience your opinion is basically worthless

>(((cohen)))
>(((lopuszanksi)))

You know, I'm genuinely disappointed. Idiocracy is a redpilled movie because it actually admits that IQ is heritable. Of course, they made the overt connection of saying that dumb people = niggers and that smart people don't have kids because they're white and dumb people have more kids because they're niggers, but it was still a redpill movie.

Ironic that the creators of a movie based around the fact that IQ is heritable want to import a bunch of 90 IQ shitskins into our country.

They keep feeding into his power level.

Like, totally. For sure, this.

I have multiple degrees. A bachelors in social studies and a master's in women's studies, so I'm definitely intelligent enough to not support Trump.

I think the media is going a little overboard with this one. Mile Judge is friends with Alex Jones for Christ sake. I think it will be a lot more about comedy than pure anti-Trumpism.

This.
When will they learn?
It will only result in getting horrible leaders like Obongo or that Muslim Mayor of London to be elected.

Oh god, I've been drawing comparisons to Idiocracy got the past 9 months. Please let this happen, God!

I hope they keep giving Trump more press. Considering no one trusts the press and NO ONE ESPECIALLY trusts fucking Rolling Stone. I don't even know how they're still in business after the rape thing.

All these dumb liberals realize the next muslim attack completely undoes all their "work" right?

I'm no Social Justice Expert, but that sounds like classism to me.
Who'd have thought the left would discriminate based on wealth?

I'm still waiting for a major Hollywood movie to bash Trump. I'm honestly amazed that it hasn't happened yet.

Or have I missed it already? Has a popular movie or TV show shown their characters taking a stance against Trump?

guess who will die an untimely death soon.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

People desperate to appear smart have been doing this since the movie came out.

>Left's welfare and social justice policies are what creates an Idiocracy.
And things like centralized curriculum under Common Core, especially. And the media itself.

>cuck spotted

hahahaha litterally calling yourself out as a faggot. I think your bull is done with your spouse, time to go clean up

There's that Johnny Depp short film from a few months ago.

It was fucking garbage.

You Come At the King,You Best Not Miss

If you're a leftist almost by definition you are an elitist who believes you inherently know whats best for everyone else.

Yeah, I need some real confirmation on this.

Judge has said before that he doesn't want his work bogged down by political statements.

It's only classism if you are right-wing

>a few months

haha what a dumbass

If you'd spent at least an hour or two studying sociology, then you'd know that there's nothing wrong with an open relationship. Women have needs you know.

>reasonable person
>offered job where he throws together a max of 2 pages of script in exchange for a couple thousand dollars
>knows the job won't act against his own interests because the target demographic (people that liked Idiocracy) also liked King of the Hill and are most likely reasonable people unswayed by silly ads

>MIke Judge
Something tells me it's going to come off as pro-Trump, like the rest of Hillary's Ads

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE BE REAL

These "educated" people aren't very intelligent if they can't see how continuing to allow illegals to invade unchecked will destroy the country. Only globalists benefit from that, and only in the short term until there aren't any more civilized countries left.

SWEDEN YES
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S

oh yes

and I hope Chris Hedges is the first to go

>Mike Judge

I expected better than him

hi redit

>Implying illegal immigrants are highly educated, widely cultured.
>Implying Illegal Immigrants lived in a real country for a few months plus and have a high school diploma.

>America in charge of spotting sarcasm

Hahaha, I lived in Japan for 3 years, have a double major, work in social media and I love Trump.

Do I pass your intelligence test Stefan?

The largest populations of brown people seems to be citizens, not immigrants.

>My Jewish textbook and Jewish professor told me to let my woman fuck who she wants
You're pretty good. 11/10. Thought you were serious for a moment.

Pic related, he's a game developer that studied marketing and advertising :^)

what a sideshow the american presidency is lmao, meanwhile the crucial local elections go ignored for another decade

When Dembots and Libtards try to may may.

Damn I'm really disappointed. Terry Crews is awesome. I'm torn now that I know he's going to be speaking against Trump.

YOUR
SHIT'S
ALL
RETARDED
AND
YOU
TALK
A
FAG

Didn't you read the latest Captain America? Trump is LITERALLY Red Skull! How do Republicans not see they are voting for a Nazi?

>LOL UR DUM BCUZ U LIEK TRUMP
>How come you still don't want to vote for Hillary, guys? :'(

Did you guys even watch idoracy? Thats a Trump presidency right there.

Mind sharing how living in Japan changed your perspectives/standards on dating the average American woman?

I'm going over there soon for a few years after failing to find a job in science for over a year after graduation, and I am worried that I may become another cog in the destruction of a certain race.

>tfw I used to feel this way after 12 years of marxist brainwashing
It actually wouldn't surprise me if this Swedish man believed this unironically, their country went even further with the anti-male propaganda than we did

Also, white Americans are literally ISIS. Deep!

cash 4 clunkers doesn't scream idiocracy?

Nobody tell him Women's Studies isn't a real degree

When did I say anything about immigrants?

1) mexican immigrants are low IQ anyway
2) shitskins who are natural-born citizens of the USA also have high birth rates. The issue isn't JUST immigration of retards. It's the fact that retards in our own country have more kids. And those retards are black and brown.

I have lived abroad and have a bachelors degree. I support Trump because im more intelligent than the average college shit head in my generation.

I saw a documentary that interviewed successful tech people that specifically did not finish college. It was interesting because it seemed that most of them thought college was a waste of time that just got in the way of their work and their learning.

Why listen to a 2 hour lecture about 2 chapters of a textbook you've already read when you could learn more by going through random wiki pages for 15 minutes? If you aren't learning super technical details from a leader in the industry then school is a waste of time. With the near unlimited access to the greatest minds on earth via the internet there are better ways to learn than the standard university set up. I'd love to see more movement towards online lectures and just having to pass a (albeit difficult) test in person to make sure you know everything you need to receive a degree.

I love Mike Judge. This doesn't seem like something he'd support.

>I spent a decade in university getting worthless liberal arts degrees and spend my parents money backpacking across Europe, I am clearly a superior person!

>My anecdote will change the world
What a fucking homo

He's probably a Cruz/Rubio guy and a nottrump person. He's redpilled but just doesn't like trump. Terry Crews seeks a bit redpilled at times as well.

>Why listen to a 2 hour lecture about 2 chapters of a textbook you've already read when you could learn more by going through random wiki pages for 15 minutes?

Same reason I stopped and just found a shit job to build a resume and become an Systems Engineer. But I don't have some piece of paper worth 60k that effectively all I can do is wipe my ass with after my first job and few years of expirence

>implying that would be bad, even if it were true

He is lolbertian that likes Alex Jones

Trump is a response to the policies of the last 30 years that irreversibly destroyed America. And contrary to popular belief, Trump's supporters are smarter and richer than the average Dem voter.

It's curious how most of Trump's supporters have jobs and Bernies supporters cant even pay their loans with their gender and arts degree.

There's that third Purge movie that looks like it does.

CHINESE MANUFACTURED RUBBER DOG SHIT

Reminder that these lazy pseudointellectual fucks are the exact reason every single page in a STEM textbook needs at least one diagram or text-breaking picure

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority

Ive lived in Korea, UK, Jamaica and Mexico for extended periods of time. Traveled to many, many more countries too. What the fuck is his point?

Do you have any experience with thermite paint and feather boas?

I have two STEM degrees. B.S. in Molecular and Cell biology and a B.S. in Materials Science and Engineering. Both degrees are interdisciplinary, and require 1.5X as many units as just Materials science and just Molecular bio. I have the education equivalent of 3 degrees and I am a Trump supporter.

However, his definition of educated probably includes more cultural enrichment than what I completed.

Hes from Texas. Texans are the worst, most bland group of Conservatives in the country. They are ALL Cruzbots or Lolbertarians. All they care about is low taxes, gay marriage and Israel. They couldnt care less about the spic invasion, despite being shown evidence that spic counties in Texas always vote Democrat. Shit, their gun laws arent even all that great.

Get ready for more shocks and disappointments as more and more of the people you respect and admire come out against Trump, and rightly so. You have all been fooled, and you are fools. I'm so sorry. You will be laughed out of every serious conversation, as the ideology you so fervently clung to is exposed again and again as a joke. Idiocracy is a brilliant move, but you missed the fucking point if you can't draw the parallel to a Donald Trump presidency. Reevaluate your lives, there is still time.