I have almost 500$ and would like to know what the best PS4 games are. Any advice?

I have almost 500$ and would like to know what the best PS4 games are. Any advice?

Some good exclusives

Bloodborne
Horizon Zero Dawn
Last of Us (Part 2 soon)

Monster Hunter World
Nier: Automatica
KH 1.5 / 2.5 final mix collection
Uncharted 1-4
Persona 5
Horizon Zero Dawn
Resident evil 7 Gold Edition ($30 at gamestop today)

Alot of sales today at bestbuy and gamestop.

Buy 1-3 games only. Beat at least 1 before buying another.

Should I get the last of us part 1 or wait til part 2?

The one where you climb 30 flights of stairs in a tall building then jump out the fucking window

Last of Us is pretty heavily story based, I'd play the first one

Add Titanfall 2 my nigger

Buy prps lol

Firewatch
fifa18
fortnite
the last of us
Rainbow six
Battlefield 1

If you’re a Southpark fan Stick of Truth and Fractured But Whole are worth checking out. They were bundled together when I got them.

Borderlands handsome collection

Beware: edgy user on the loose

get an xbox and stop being gay

OP here plz help

Fallout 4, especially with mods

New games suck but Life is Strange was interesting. I mostly just play Paladins, Fortnite, Americas Army Proven Grounds becaude theyre free

I recently discovered the metro series. Love the shit out of it.

Not, OP but I heard it was good so I played 2033 Redux. Didnt like it as much as I hoped I would. Felt slow, clunky, and unresponsive. Still have yet to play Last Light

>fifa 18
>Fortnite
Fucking kill yourself

Witcher 3, Last of Us, Wolfenstein, Fallout 4, Uncharted series

all games are shit and definitely not worth buying

If you are an AC fan you can get the ezio collection. All AC games after Desmond are shit.

Dragon Age Inquisition
Uncharted 1-4
The Last of Us Remastered
Shadow of Colossus
Far Cry 4
Fallout 4
Skyrim
Tomb Raider

You could try Yakuza. It's not for everyone, but it's probably my favorite series of all time. It's also a PlayStation exclusive, and it's a great time to get into it, they just made a prequel and a remake of the first game. I'd start with the prequel, Yakuza 0.

The Witcher 3 has the best story while keeping the fights interesting and challenging. Also, you can play it for 100 hours so you get more for your money. Oh and you get to fuck chicks.

I have Witcher 3 but I could never really get into it.

Almost every PlayStation only game.

get gud

yes, get part 1 and get its DLC mission also

Played last light first and now 2033. They are pretty similar. Last light was awesome. Slav humor, fallout setting, nice behaving guns, survival aspect, stealth options and lots of story beyond getting everything spoonfed.

Witcher 3
Battlefield 1
Last of Us
Uncharted 1-4
The Order 1886
Rocket League
Fortnite (free)
Wolfenstein
Fallout 4

Horizon Zero Dawn was pretty good. It got hyped out the ass, though, which means ppl shit on it.

Mirrors edge?

Yakuza is a good beat em up series . Lacrimosa of dana viii was good

If you're into horror at all you should get RE7 first. its fuckin great.

dont waste your money, I bought one 8 months ago and I'm bored with about 5 games

havent played for 3 months

Same I definitely see the appeal but it’s too much micro management for my taste.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You should really waste your money and get the PSVR. Besides rush of blood and RE7, I haven’t had much use for it.