How are people ok with white genocide

How are people ok with white genocide

pic related

Its just a comic book movie relax

because diversity is a good thing

White genocide isn't even real. And if it was, I wouldn't give a shit

I've never seen an attractive or particularly well spoken white nationalist. Are y'all really such pieces of shit that you need to be scored with the team to pass? Stop taking credit for the past accomplishments people who happened to have the same skin tone as your own. White middle america is 100% garbage these days.

I dont give a shit about any kind of genocide, or at least the kind of genocide your talking about

white genocide isn't a real thing because white people have been bred out of existence.
all the fuckers who think they're white aren't, they're just white passing because they keep fucking other white passing people.
a large number of white europeans are more arab than white. i won't say they're more latino than white simply because latinos aren't actually a race, they're just a different kind of white that got bred out, because their white ancestors were fucking natives and blacks.

tldr: white genocide happened a long time ago when our european ancestors were fucking every race they encountered and ended up getting bred out of existence just like neanderthals

And you asked this on a full nigger board ?
Or maybe you're just one of them...

stormfag plz

>this retarded

>this movie will make a billion dollars
>unqualified critical and commercial hit
>landmark film in Black/afrofuturist cinema
>will spawn more big-budget Black-led movies
>will definitely spawn direct sequels
>loved by a diverse audience, 65% white, Asian or Hispanic
>will encourage studios to empower diverse creators
>huge career boost to everyone in the cast

Black excellence is at an all-time high and all you can do is spout racist nonsense on Sup Forums. You can't stop it.

You have no understanding of history or genetics. Please stop spilling stupid all over the rest of us.

mmk

>black excellence

Bet you believe in the Easter Bunny as well.

Look at this! Doesn't give a shit about genocide

People aren't
Good thing it isn't happening, and trolls have only convinced you into buying into this horseshit

They literally stopped an attempt at white genocide and and prevented the plan to make blacks the superior race in that movie.

this
black panther is the only movie where the antagonist is a black supremacist and it didnt get REEEEEEd out of theatres by progressives

pic related is a movie where the bad guys are literal we wuz kangz guys
this movie is a bastion AGAINST racial genocide

>i need to create a fake scenario to portray myself as a victim so i can complain about things!

fucking conservacuck snowflakes

I'm amazed at the publicity this film got.

>weeks before the movie is out
>BLACK PANTHER OUR KANG, HE THE BEST (AND FIRST) BLACK SUPERHERO!

>movie comes out
>all their attention turns to killmonger, the villain
>dude talks a US ghetto nigger, fuck whitey, everything for black people
>"OMG KILLMONGER BAE" "WISH HE WOULDA STAYED KING" "BUY THESE KILLMONGER WAS RIGHT SHIRTS"

Pfff

>white genocide
>Just another sensationalized monkey film riding the coattails of a predominantly white franchise
You are more angry about this than you should be, I honestly don't care if it's an all black cast. I'll just refuse to watch it like I refuse to watch BET. Honestly, letting niggers get under your skin just shows you're weak, let em keep making a mockery of their own culture and origins. They haven't done anything of value in thousands of years, so what's the big deal?

That's the reason why black celebrities bleach their skin.

>WISH HE WOULDA STAYED KING
You still got a chance at the trademark genius.

Fine.

>I've never seen attractive or particularly well-spoken white nationalist

See pic related :^)

Oh baby.