Why do black people always smell so bad? you know how when you take a massive shit...

Why do black people always smell so bad? you know how when you take a massive shit, so you try to cover it up with febreeze? Then it doesnt work and now it just smells like shit.. and flowers. Thats how black people smell. like they all smell the same then there is a hint of whatever cologne / perfume they use.

>coLOGne

oh for fuck sake. This was bound to happen.

Ignorant dork.

A thread died for this.

I dunno man. That just blacks for ya.

He’s not wrong

Just remove the smell like this

but... now my parking space will smell like nigger

Have your girl clean it for ya like this

found you

but am i right or nah? cause everytime i get within like 5ft of a black person you can smell them. they all smell the same and its just a small hint of whatever sort of spray or something. literally its like shit and febreeze, no matter how much you spray the shit smell doesnt go away

oh thanks, much better now.

every time i have a black substitute teacher, they smell like cigarettes.

>Why do black people always smell so bad?

so blind people can hate them too.

more like this?

SHITTED

They're dribblers

Because your mom.

Where I work it is almost entirely white people. First thing in the morning, everyone smells like they just showered, some smell like cologne or perfume. Then there is the token black data entry woman who smells like old coconuts, shea butter, baby powder, and warm sweaty farts. I just don’t understand it.

I do agree with you but I reckon Muslims and Indians smell far worse

Dude i just dont get it. like i legitimately cant come up with a better example than the shit and febreeze thing. thats exactly what black people smell like
idk, i have an indian boss, and had a friend in highschool who was muslim but neither of them stuck out as smelling bad, but i wouldnt argue it

Try going on a packed train with Muslim and Indian passengers and you'll get an idea of the smell

Actual pic of OP

he looks better than you

This is insulting... I would never drink Arbor Mist...
over 9000 keks m8

Yes most blacks do have a particular unpleasant musky smell to them. According to some blacks, the wet dog smell whites sometimes get is present all the time as well. Just one more example of nature saying we're two subspecies that don't belong together. .