Why did the US make black people slaves?

Why did the US make black people slaves?

They did not realize how useless and lazy niggers actually are.

>Why did the World make black people slaves?
fixed it

>Why has the world always made and still makes black people slaves?
fixed further

However the US continued to enforce slavery longer than most of the western nations did.

Clearly shows the US is a century behind the rest of the world.

and the retarded have posted

story of slavery?
>fixed

t

There is no proof that it happened at all.

There was work to be done and if you look at modern times, niggers won't work unless you make them. Therefore since welfare didn't exist then you had to get those niggers to work by force.

Slave owners were jewish

"boo hoo he doesn't think like me he must be under-educated boo hoo"

Not my fault you are the one that is ignorant to things. You are behind in social skills by a century, hence why Americans cannot help but attack others who think differently or prove them wrong.

You clearly shown that to be true.

I'm so tired of this shit. Some dumb bitch will say "the US is so fucked up, look at what Europe is doing." Just because Europe is doing something doesn't mean we should

All edge aside, slavery was wrong but we're not reforming our entire constitution JUST because Europe thinks we should

The US wasn't even concieved when slavery was begun. It wasn't even nation states that introduced the practice. It was private companies that wanted labor for rubber,sugar and cotton production. Bear in mind that the British, french and Spanish were brawling for control of land and resources for 200 years and the fighting got pretty dirty with all the usual rules of warfare out the window .. i.e.e piracy, mercenaries etc. Slavery as an institution in Europe was totally verbotten, but the privatised nature of the war and the distance and isolation from Europe allowed these practices to be introduced.

why not? they're black

America has some of the best universities in the world. Cry more.

Why did blacks make Jews slaves?

The real answer is they tried the Irish first as they were nearby England and going through a famine. It wasn't hard to convince them to get on a ship. The problem was that they all fucking died of malaria in a couple of months, over and over. Everyone in Africa already bad been exposed and they lived. Problem solved

Why did corporations make everyone slaves?
More importantly, why do Americucks BEG to be enslaved? I mean there's being cucked, then there's being an other-level Americuck.

Started because there was an easy supply (Africa had a vibrant slave trade) and black slaves could be made to do work you could pay Europeans to (e.g., plant cotton in malarial marshland). Over time the us developed a racial philosophy and plantation culture that both justified and perpetuated black slavery after it ceased to be smart or profitable.

Tfw too sane for b/pol

*you couldn’t get Europeans to do, even for pay.

They learned it from the British and the rest of the world

And then there is being a certified idiot like you

>No U!
Well done, brainlet

To keep the labor costs of manufacturing quality cellphones and laptops low and affordable

Because there own people sold them too us

>there
>too

I can't tell if this is a compliment or an insult lmao

They didn't just enslave black people, but also native americans, and white people as well. There were even black people that owned slaves. It was pretty much literally whoever the hell they could take.

Because they got to africa, saw a bunch of monkey men running naked thru the jungle with no real civilization, rightly thought they were animals and put them to work

Compliment.

Filled mostly by non-Americans.

"Cry more."

The American education system is not in the top 20 of the world.

"Cry More."

I guess you cannot form an argument without resorting to child like attacks.

"Cry More."

Slavers came to sell them.

>Why did the Jews make black people slaves?
Simple, to aggregate power.

The question should be, why didn't they deport them back to Africa after slavery was abolished?

Because they're a bunch of lazy cunts afraid of hard work

Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields
Sold in the market down in New Orleans
Scarred old slaver knows he's doin' all right
Hear him whip the women just around midnight

they didn't. blacks were enslaved by other blacks, then sold to the US

Because the slave owner’s holy book advocates slavery in the Old and New Testaments. In their eyes, they did no wrong. Also, the 250 year long slave trade was a lucrative business for the Africans that were selling their own.

Black people made other black people salves. White people purchased slaves from black kings in Africa. Roots is propoganda.

the first man to ever go to court and get a ruling that turned a term-indentured servant to a permanent slave was john casor, a black man, who also held white slaves

At least we didn't try to breed them with gorillas for cheap labor like the Russians did in an attempt to create a mindless brute that "was impartial to what it was fed."

It had historical relevence to the continent and the psychos who colonized it and did their business.

er, sorry that was the name of the slave in question, the owner was anthony johnson

Can you imagine how much of a tantrum Americucks would be throwing during these times of racial tension, if they had this legitimate a grievance to bitch about? Black people are massively more tolerant, lol. Fucking Americucks, never happy unless they're at war.

Fact is, we are all bags of bone, flesh and blood. Love is just a bunch of chemical reactions taking place in your brain. There are enough physical barriers in the world that limit you, so why limit yourself further by imposing mental barriers on yourself as well? Realise that none of this shit matters and you'll die in the end. Emotions are not real. There is no right or wrong.

because the jews saw a profit in it

Submissive cuck detected

>Why did black people make themselves slaves?
FTFY. Also they still do in Africa today.

>Americans cannot help but attack others who think differently
That kettle is black!!! - the pot

Lincoln considered it. Possibly to Liberia or Madagascar.

We were among the 1st civilized nations to outlaw it, you simple fuck.

And it took almost 750,000 lives to do it

Kek

I didn't attack though, I sarcastically shown what most people do in these breads, is attack others for having a difference of opinion.

Because Americans cannot speak to others who have a difference of opinion (not all are like this, but the majority are) without going into attacks or rants.

And also they jump to conclusions like yourself.

Cool, it's still less than European nations and Africa itself, which still has a thriving slave trade in it's borders to this very day. Please kill yourself.

Among isn't the first, and it took you longer than others.

Denmark was first.
Britain also was before the US.

The US banned slave trade in 1808, however... slaves were still legal after the fact, you just couldn't get them shipped over anymore, and owners owned current slaves and any future offspring.

You need to history more.

Better question: Why did black people make black people slaves in Africa before they arrived in America?

>Europe has slavery
>Europe

Wheeeeeew kid, you have no clue.

bullshit faggot name a european country that has legal slave trade. you can't you fagtoid.

>banned slave trade in 1808
>Still legal
No and that makes zero sense and Britain didn't abolish slavery until 1833 dumbass. Go back to school fucking slav urchin.

>Confirmed troll is confirmed

Didn't say Europe has legal slave trade. Africa does. You cucks can't even read.

The US and Great Britain abolished slavery bilaterally.

Keep going, you're just continuing to show your hypocrisy. Calling someone ignorant isn't attacking? Insulting an entire nation (oh forgive me, you said it was just a majority) based on gross generalizations isn't?
It's just a bit rich for you to accuse others of not being able to discuss rationally and politely when you aren't either.
Try being nicer and less condescending, and perhaps those you're compaining about will respond better.

The Civil War moron

it makes tons of sense you fucking retard.

buy a bunch of fucking corn
go ahead, go do it
now plant the fucking corn
congrats, now you're breeding domestic corn
ok, now you're not allowed to bring in any more non domestic corn
corn is still legal, you can make as much as you want

this wasn't fucking complicated, was it?

Whitey neva dindu nuffin

Abolition of the Slave Trade Act 1807

Learn your history faggot.

As said since you can't read and understand what was said, the importing of slaves was banned, but owning slaves was still legal as long as your slaves were yours before the import ban happened.

Or do you need me to put that into Sesame Street English for you.

which shows the US had to fight internal hurdles to free slaves
eventually to the cost of hundreds of thousands of lives in a civil war
which other nation sacrificed so much for the same cause?

Yeah you did, you said "it's still less than European nations and Africa itself, which still has a thriving slave trade in it's borders to this very day."

Your words not mine, you clearly inferred that both European nations and Africa (as in the continent and not specific countries) still have a slave trade today.

Learn to English right.

According to the south which was practically became a separate nation not long after, please don't reproduce you dumb fucks.

As I posted the US stopped the importing of slaves but owning slaves was still legal. They didn't abolish fully.

Getting salty, because you cannot read and understand simple English?

Well shit, pardon my misplaced "and". Point still stands.

The hundreds of thousands of black slaves forced to fight in said war?

Not salty at all, just friendly advice. Take it or leave it. (Oh, and you did it again...) :)

holy shit that actually happened

Salty boi getting salty because he just got proven wrong and doesn't know his own country's history.

wheeeeeewww such anger from a kid.

Not an attack, I just asked if you are getting salty, because you cannot read and understand simple English.

You thought a simple question was an attack, damn son, you are paranoid as fuck and very assumptive.

Like I said, just friendly advice...dial down the condescension and hypocrisy and you'll get better results. Again, you accuse me of assumption when you're doing all the assuming, and again with insults and accusations of not being able to read and understand, which obviously I can. I think you're just trolling at this point, so I'll say goodbye.

Acknowledging that we had internal disputes over slavery's legitimacy, when the dominant government of the north clearly outlawed it is getting salty? Whew indeed.

Why not?
Everybody else was doing it.

Why am I being a hypocrite for speaking normally to people?

Do you judge questions that question someones mind or ability as an attack?

Hence why Americans cannot take criticism or simple questions without resorting to anger.

I am assuming? Assuming what? You proved my earlier point, and now asking questions is assuming?

Wow you really do not have the basic grasp of English do you?

Why would I get salty? You Americans sure do not read too well, you and that other user who is paranoid as fuck about questions and thinking they are attacks.

>Not even a real lion.

Might as well be in public housing.

it doesn't have to make sense, he's just pretending he's rustled people so he can jerk his tiny dick and giggle

also, i think he's an american himself

>You do not have a basic grasp of the English language do you?

Fixed that for you user.

>Clearly mad about the US because his country sucks dick for cock

Probably.

The US didn’t exist when slavery started.
It inherited the institution from the Spanish, French, and British empires.

You mean why did the European powers make black people slaves?

Because originally they wanted to make natives into a cost effective slave labor force but they all started dying off due to exposure to foreign pathogens, so they decided to use slaves from Africa and imported them into the new world.

Why did the US continue to allow slavery?

Because of the ratification process of the U.S. Constitution. Northern states wanted to abolish the slave trade and slavery in general while the Southern states wanted to keep the status quo. Compromises were made and neither side was content with the outcome, but it was better than breaking apart the newly formed nation and reverting back to colonial government under a foreign crown.

This would all come to a head in the 1860s as we all know.

I hope that answered your question.

finally I get to post this

All those assumptions. Because you got beat by logic and truth.

That is just pedantic, what I said before was perfectly fine.

because we had guns/ boats and the others didn't
Also it was mostly a jewish thing to own slaves.. we tried it with the native americans, but they refused because they knew the land and would just run into the tree's and shit then tell others and come back and fight us. we figured since niggers didn't know anything about the land that they wouldn't be able to escape. over time we developed technologically and didn't need niggers anymore. instead of killing them all we let them go

because for whatever reason, the enemy tribes in africa had slaves (captured in their eternal wars) and really liked mirrors and other useless shit. So some crafty european had the idea:

>buy cheap spoons, shiny stuff
>goto africa:
>trade them for actual people, omg
>???
>profit

Those may be mostly correct (although not all slave masters were Jews), but it doesn't take away the fact that Americans loved to have slaves left, right and centre not just Black ones either.