Old man rant thread

Old man rant thread.

>Music has no soul nowadays. Back in my day, musicians knew how to hip and hop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hMftxU1Okuo
youtu.be/HsTJaP2tC0A?t=1m18s
youtu.be/vYmA0zPiVHY?t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=FYbavuReVF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all music is nowadays is what we used to call "the hook" or "the chorus" party of the lyrics. nowadays the whole song is the hook/chorus

Kids these days got no imagination. They are addicted to games that pretty much sucked their brains out.

(top 40 songs only)

Drugs these days are not as good as they used to be. Everything is "stepped on" by the "big boys".

Y'all need to listen to some real hip-hop. Shit ain't dead.
youtu.be/hMftxU1Okuo

pretty much, yeah

reminds me of a vintage busta rhymes

Kids today can't even get dubs!

Definitely influenced his style. Probably why I like him. His lyrical content blows busta away though.

Old people who used to rant when I were a boy had actually gone through some serious shit. The depression, two World Wars. The greatest generation. They had earned their right to complain.
The old folks who moan and complain today are the baby boomers who had everything served to them on a plate. Grew up in the boom years of the 50s and 60s. Job for life, solid gold plated pensions, could afford to buy property. And they fucked the planet for those following them. They have no right to complain about anything. Utter cunts.

lil ll cool j reference
>something like a phenomenon
youtu.be/HsTJaP2tC0A?t=1m18s

take any period, and most music is used to sell shit or get kids to fuck. then a few musicians get sick of it and do something really cool, and then they get too old for anyone to give a fuck about. and the cycle repeats.

Back in my day musicians were required to play an instrument.

btw, the drug dealer guy in the white jacket is Laurence Fishburne and the video directed by Spike Lee while he was a student at NYU

>Back in my day they knew how to make cars. Hit a tree you knocked that motherfucker down. Cars today crumple like a tin can.
>back in my day we drank from bottles not cans. You'd stop at the corner store on your way home from the factory, pick up a nice glass bottle of cola then went home and beat your wife
>back in my day there were only 2 genders. And if you liked shoving things up your ass you were a faggot and had aids. I don't know what's wrong with this country today.
>back in my day we didn't have to worry about things like niggers and terrorists. There were plenty of good, wholesome jobs. Kids weren't getting pregnant at 16 or smoking dope. You went to church every sunday. Every man had a gun. And women didn't complain about things like "rights".

youtu.be/vYmA0zPiVHY?t=18s

>Yeah! You're a star fucker, star fucker, star fucker, star fucker, star
Yeah, a star fucker, star fucker, star fucker, star fucker, star
A star fucker, star fucker, star fucker, star fucker star

-Mick Jagger, Rolling Stones

As an oldfag with a 1st place wood, and holes in my feet I can accurately say this is how things used to be. I've road aback some of my best friends.

Ah. The classics.

check out the black women background dancers
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=FYbavuReVF4