He fantasizes about having an overnight successful album that changes his life & leads to a VH1 documentary

>he fantasizes about having an overnight successful album that changes his life & leads to a VH1 documentary

It's plausible

>he fantasizes about playing his favorite song on piano in front of his entire highschool

Literally nothing wrong with that.
If you actually don't dream about that you don't belong on Sup Forums in the first place, kiddo

literally my life and i promise you i will kill myself if it never happens

>he fantasizes about making his "magnum opus", following it later with a suicide and a horde of music fans trying to debunk the meaning of his work
>he fantasizes about Fantano giving that same album a 10
>he fantasizes about having his album on vinyl, despite it being recorded digitally and sounding no better than a cassette
>he fantasizes about winning a Grammy

Making fun of someone else’s dreams is more pathetic than any dream anyone could have. True nigger behavior to try and belittle another’s aspirations. Enjoy your sad existence.

a-user... a-are y-you okay...??

I've never done any of these. Nice trips though.

He's mocking himself. That's the point of these threads.

Okay, I'll go

>He fantasies about somehow creating the albums he listens to, often unsure about what periods to release first, e.g. folk-rock, electronica, blues.
>He fantasies firstly about playing one song for his high school performance from an album but as more play he constructs further wacky reasons why he's the exception and the music is so good everyone wants him to play more
>He fantasises that, in the same situation, if a female is singing the song he plays the most important parts while the girl is gorgeous and stares at him lovingly throughout the whole performance
>He fantasises about being interviewed and having something "deep" and "profound" to say whilst also maintaining a reserved, mystery element that he isn't sure is from his own ego or his shyness and insecurities
>He also fantasises about whilst being interviewed, saying something that is completely against the grain but everyone showers him with praise after (Preferably to do with politics or touchy subjects)

Okay, I'm done and I want to kill myself. Have a good day/night everyone.

FUCK OFF NO I DON'T ANYMORE

>tfw you make sure to only fantasize about things that are almost achievable but just a bit too unrealistic so you never have to actually work towards them

i seriously hope you guys don't do this

>he doesn't pretend the autistic best of playlists he made for all his favourite artists are actually albums he made and he's the only good musician ever

Like fucking your mom?

>he fantasizes about making an impact on the musical landscape, which leads him to become good friends with a lot of his musical heroes, from Kanye, to Thom Yorke, to Richard D. James and even Morrissey for some fucking reason
>he fantasizes about bringing them all in the studio to work on some music later on
I've hit a new low, that's it.

None of those artists are worth anything. You are a bad person and you should feel bad.

t. brainlet

Piccadilly_Circus.jpg (67 KB, 640x480)
>I dream that every one is really happy. All listening to the same music that's got a real vibe going. People earning good money, lots of good new art and we all got the same buzz. You'd go to a bar in London and your mates older sister is telling about the latest unknown band they did coke with at an after show and it's like life is just starting. No one is going to stop the night and you end up in a rickety flat in Old Street rolling up on an LP. Everyone together doing what they want.

Hey man, I'm not that one fantasises about getting them all in the studio so you can watch them fuck each other. Not me man, that's you. That's on you, wierdo.

If you can imagine shit like that then music is probably right for you

You really got to shut the fuck up before I cry.

You reposted to fix one typo and ended up fucking it even more.

>on piano
what am I, some sort of queer?

I mean I am but not that type of queer

It'll happen, it will

>tfw noone replied to my post and i'm going to die

I fixed the typo, the filename don't matter, makes more sense even

>you will meet Kanye in your lifetime
>because you will

DIE YOU SENSELESS ANIMAL

>he fantasizes about something beautiful, dark and twisted

What you need is loads of plasterers earning a shit load of money

>He fantasizes of letal cancer and before dying he fantasizes that his best friend makes contact with Blixa Bargeld so he could spent his final hours with him
N-nobody else?

>he fantasies about playing an acoustic version of his track on some talk or some late night show. And being interviewed about politics, but cave into the pressure and not reveal is power level.

21, and the dream still isn't dead.

>he fantasizes about being interviewed about his music

you could probably email him and ask him to chill when hes in your city. why not?

I feel too shy and unimportant to be near him. All my dreams(like sleeping dreams not fantasizes) of hanging out with him is enough

MAKE IT STOP

well you see i didnt know of him until you brought him up s he cant be that important plus hes old as fuck and probably about to die in the next few years and i think hes aware of it too and more likely to do weird shit because of that. if youre really that shy just get drunk r something when emailing and get drunk again when checking email

Fuck user, that hurts...

>well you see i didnt know of him until you brought him up s he cant be that important
Lul. And he's too patrician to most of the Sup Forums so he knows his important overall. Neubauten has a huge impact on the evolution of industrial music. If you're into industrial you have to know Neubauten

>hes old as fuck and probably about to die in the next few years
He's 56 which is old for young peeps who think 30-year-olds are old which is blood stupid. He's just a bit over middle age. He already had a cancer, tho but he takes care of himself

>just get drunk r something when emailing and get drunk again when checking email
Fine idea but nah. We don't have anything in common and I don't even know his email

*bloody

I am sorry user.

what if the autistic narcissism is actually true and you're a musical genius?

This thread is fine and all but the high school posters need to get banned

Yeah, just remember that you're special, different & gifted. Just like everybody else.

I'm actually 22.

How pathetic.

back in Chicago (mercy, mercy me, that Murcielago)

Didn't Deakin do most of these?