Ask a real muslim anything

Ask a real muslim anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_death
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should I date a co-worker?

Why doesn't the Muslim faith have a reform like the Christians did, and become an actual religion of peace instead of murderous savages living 1000 years in the past?

Why do you enjoy raping children?
What have you not suicide bombed something yet for your 72 virgins?
What does goat pussy feel like?

Sorry for slow responses, having issues posting.

Need more context, long term job ? etc.

No reason to have a reform like christianity did, also, try avoiding loaded questions.

Yes/soon/amazing

why is your religion so violent and why do you adhere to it despite it's violence? is the goal of islam to take over the western world and force everyone to be muslim?

Next time I'm in Europe, if one of your brothers is sperging out killing non muslims who can't quote from the koran, what's the one phrase I should use so I don't get slaughtered?

When you start another one of your retarded I'm a xxxxxxx AMA threads do you do any research beforehand to make yourself seem to have even the smallest shred of credibility or do you just wing it?

Why do Sunni fags and Shia fags kill have murderboners for each other?

Why do you guys kill each other so brutally. Kids beheaded, women mass raped? Wtf is wrong is wrong with you cunts???

why does mohammed suck?

Why can't muslim men handle their shit? They all scream rant and rave like 100 year old girls. Doesn't that embarrass you that your people are so fucking immature

Why did you choose to be a terrorist faggot?

It is not more violent than say christianity so do feel free to rephrase that.

The goal of islam is for everyone to go to heaven, personally, I dont and I do not know people who want to force people to be muslims but that want people to accept islam of their own volition.

No cheat codes.

Just wing it, goes well.

Most issues where those people are at each others throats are connected to political issues rather than anything, but the dislike generally comes from some of the claims that other side makes.

what the youngest girl you'd fuck?

Don't you think you've overstayed your welcome.

Why dont you all pack up and return to your own countries

Not really related to religion.
Give examples.
72 virgins.

why do muslims still kill people like it's 1200 AD? all the other religions have moved on from that

What's the one muzzie country even you have to admit is a total shithole that you would never want to set foot in?
Bangladesh? Somalia? Pakistan? Somewhere else?

why do you worship pigs?

I dont really know, dont think about it much.
I am not living in a western country.
Not really related to religion.
I am strongly against SA.

>"ALLAHU ACKBAR!!"
>Not really related to religion.

pick one shithead

"It is not more violent than say christianity so do feel free to rephrase that."

This. Christians don't know enough about their own faith to judge. I think it's funny that Christians have modified their faith to try to better fit the modern world. Doesn't make space for that in the bible, doesn't say anywhere you can change or reinterpret it's teachings. Also Christians love to ignore the old testament which is incredible violent in places. I expect most of them don't realise that Judaism, Christianity and then indeed Islam were all based on the old testament. Atheist from a predominately Christian country myself.

"Most issues where those people are at each others throats are connected to political issues rather than anything"

Not convinced by this. People will fight over religion more readily than anyrhing else. The smallest of differences and they forget all about their tolerance...

Muslims dont.
How is someone saying allahu akbar make a specific activity directly tied to religion ? sometimes when playing video games and something ridiculous happens Ill say allahu akbar, doesnt mean that what happened ingame is related to islam.

I mean, there exists places where sunni and shia people exist in harmony, so saying that it is inherent to the difference in religion is not true, or at least its bit more complicated than that.

no matter how violent you say the original christian faith is, christians are not the ones blowing up infidels, you simply cannot say that christians are just as violent as muslims

i'm talking about terrorist that exclaim allahu ackbar before they jihad innocent people. you cannot tell me that those killings have "nothing to do with religion". muslims are the only ones doing that shit so don't tell me islam is not violent

Yes you can, try saying bad things about christianity in mexico or some parts of africa and tell me they wont execute you for that lmao.

right and Im telling you that what they exclaim isnt relevant, they might be misunderstanding the religion, etc.

Also, I feel that islam has some "gorey" parts but nothing too extreme compared to other religions.

Ah, not really my point new friend. Though there are Christians than would be more than happy to do those things if they were living somewhere they felt they could actually do it. The only reason Christianity is a little more modern now is that it couldn't afford to find itself out of touch with the western world. Where do you think all the money comes from? Look at the behaviour of Christians, or whichever denomination, in less developed parts of the world and I'm sure you'll find some pretty violent behaviour. I think a lot of the areas where the violence attributed to Islam comes from are still very tribal, there is a often a vacuum of power and the ruthless can so what they want. Think also, the Islamic faith itself is not inherently worse than the Christian faith, but people exploit it to achieve their own ends. Look at Christianity in the states for example- non-violent in its present form perhaps but that's because they are more focussed on getting the moneybout of your wallet

Absolutely a need to have reform even more so than the Christians. Your doctrine literally says kill all whom are not muslim. Not a loaded when asking about facts

>Your doctrine literally says kill all whom are not muslim.

Tell me the specific verse with 3 verses before and after it + the context of when and where it was revealed.

Old testament states that non-believers and people of other faiths should be slain. That's the basis of the Christian faith.

Hmmm... "states" was a perhaps the wrong word to use there. More accurately it teaches it in some of its stories

Why is everyone else able to get there shit together, and you fags are stuck in the dark ages. Seriously wtf is wrong with you Muslims?

Has less to do with religion and more with being colonized and bombed for a hundred years.

But why?

Yeah no, i call bs sounds like excuses, lots of us have fought horrible wars yet our countrys arent shit holes, ur own religious leaders are the reason Afghanistan from the 70's isnt Afghanistan today

I jumped in on other parts of the discussion but never asked you anything so...

Are you actually religious? If so, why?
How observant are you?
How much harder is it with isis giving you "all" such bad pr?

Why not ?

Okay, where are you from ?

Im very religious, because I believe it to be the most logical solution the question on whether you should be religious or not ?

I dont know what you mean by "observant".

Its not that much harder, dumb peolpe have existed forever and they've been saying the same thing forever.

Because every would-be Martin Al-Luther justs happens to get his head cut off.

The greatest strength and greatest weakness of Islam is its resistance to change.

Keep up the bullshit, goatfucker. Eventually, you really will get the "War On Islam" you think is underway now. You should probably go annoy the Russians and Chinese some more.

important question here (applies to all religions on the world) : why do you believe in something that someone says instead of analyze life by yourself ? Why do you believe that muslims are right and all religions are wrong? if universe is liteally infinite that is 1: infinite that your religion is right..it's pretty small probability right? Are you just afraid to admit that we as humans don't know nothing, are not from god and we know shit what is after death so you need a story not to be afraid?

So we're you born into a Muslim family? Have you ever had occassion to consider other religions and their teachings and think about whether they may in fact be the "true way" or whatever? Hmmm.. I don't think you can use a word like logic as an answer to why you are religious. By it's very nature it is illogical. So why do you feel there must be a god?

"Observant"... How strictly do you follow your faith?

I did analyze life by myself and I found that Islam was the most reasonable solution.

Well, I can easily discredit 99% of religions with science. which leaves us with only a handful, and after giving a quick skim to most of them, I found myself agreeing with Islam most.

I dont understand how the universe possibly being infinite entails that any religion is wrong, are you trying to say that the larger the universe is the more religions there are ? If you are, this just goes back to my previous point.

I am not afraid to admit anything as long as I find it to be true.

My parents are muslim but not really religious per se, my mom prays but my dad doesnt, my sister doesnt wear a hijab but my other one does, etc, I was also an atheist for a while.

I am pretty observant then.

Oh, you're cute.

An "angel" appeared to an illiterate, kept man (good thing the little bitch married that rich widow) in a cave? This makes sense to you?

Every part of the world -- even Africa -- but the Muslim one is advancing. You child-fuckers can't even keep the lights on without the help of Western experts.

Why do you think it’s okay for your prophet to be a chimo? She was a little girl brah. Fuck 6 or 8 whatever your argument muhamshit was a pedo.

Why don't you accept Jesus as the Messiah when your Koran clearly says he is?

"My parents are muslim but not really religious per se, my mom prays but my dad doesnt, my sister doesnt wear a hijab but my other one does, etc, I was also an atheist for a while.

I am pretty observant then."

That's interesting. I am also surprised by your response to the other poster, if true, and I have no reason to think you'd have any need to be misleading.

After considering other religions, and even being atheist a while, what brought you back to the belief in god? And specifically why Islam? As I've previously said, and my other posts clearly show it, I am atheist and don't consider myself biased towards or against any religions. I'm always intrigued how intelligent people can be religious, that's not a slight on you or anyone else, I just don't get it.

Why do you think he likes being a Muslim? Their "perfect man" fucked a nine-year-old, therefore it is moral to do so as well!

Why do you want to fuck children, OP? Do grown women make your pee-pee scared?

I work for a guy from Iraq. He says he came here after being shot at and threats of death multiple times for helping the marines. He talks of his car being shot at while in his way to checkpoints and his cousins being kidnapped and killed as threats. He came here and converted to Catholicism and married a white girl. He told me his dad ran a lot of factories and worked for saddam Hussein. It’s Interestinf stuff but I’m taking it all with a grain of salt

I say only that there is an infinite number of possibilities and insisting that this one is real is simply naive. the claim that anything that goes beyond our consciousness can be described in human words or senses. it also does not make sense.

I hope you burn in hell for all eternity you muzzy piece of shit. Every last one of you should be covered in pigs blood and burned alive.

Takbir these nuts Muhammad ain’t shit but a pedo

Catholicism: might be the dopiest of all the "main stream" branches of Christianity.. .

It's not like those things wouldn't have happened in iraq, impossible to know if they happened to him though

Yeah, I believe that did happen because the book says it did and I trust the book.

Sadly, what you say is incorrect, we are advancing, and it is always nice when you conveniently ignore all the western fuckery you did in africa/the middle east.

I accept him as a prophet, and that he had a correct message which was corrupted as time went on.

Mathematically, even if the chance of a religion being true is very low, considering the gain is infinite, it is always a better choice to be religious than not religious.

Why islam specifically ? As I said before, you can discredit 99% with science and the fact that they provide no afterlife or punishment (if there is no punishment or gain then what I said above does not apply, so I don't count those religions), that leaves you with very few, and the decision gets a bit more nit picky from there, I feel like islam is best because it provides consistent views that are simple to understand for an average person but that could be deconstructed and made into a more general form, there is a bit more to why I chose islam specifically but thats conceptually it.

Hey its possible, but this isnt a question, sadly.

Infinite doesn't necessarily mean all encompassing.

Not a question, friendo.

So no answer then? Either he IS the messiah or your book is wrong

so you believe in it because it fits you most so you believe its true? sounds pretty stupid if u ask me

Which specific answer are you referring to ?

Whatdo you mean it isn’t a question ? I am confused

pro life tip: noone knows what happens after death so you have 2 options

>accept it and live your life at fullest
> believe in a story listen to other people instead of thinking by yourself (beacuse you cant accept not having control)

As in, what do you want me to answer if you didnt ask a question ?

Im cool with just having a convo, but you gotta specify.

Or I can follow math. ;)

Does pork tempt you when you see/smell certain dishes?
Such as carnitas, pull pork sammich's, bacon, entire pig roasted underground covered with banana leaves?

I feel like islam is best because it provides consistent views that are simple to understand for an average person

So you choosed it because in your opinion it's best. Does not mean it's true. Kill you ego little man..

>real

Not really, no.

Right, Im making the decision for me, not for you.

Good question.

breakthrough after dmt and applie your math there goodluck. Im good with quantum physics but saying you know something it's just bullshit.

Holy shit this is your brain on Isl*m. All those generations of fucking your cousins didn't help you that much, did it?

"Mathematically, even if the chance of a religion being true is very low, considering the gain is infinite, it is always a better choice to be religious than not religious."

There would have to be some evidence it was even a possibility for it to be assigned a probability, to my knowledge there is none at all. On the contrary many things can be demonstrated to be incorrect, many of the things that religions seek to answer can be answered scientifically. That applies no less to Islam than any other religion. I do not know as much about Islam as I would like. Fundamentally religion interests me, baffles me and angers me equally. On one hand, I see no harm with an individual holding a private belief which brings them comfort or that they feel gives them meaning but sadly that is not what religion is. On the other hand the denial of the beauty of the real world, the setting aside of reason and the claims of moral supremacy bother me greatly.

"and the fact that they provide no afterlife or punishment (if there is no punishment or gain then what I said above does not apply, so I don't count those religions),"

With regards to this.. when I do good things I do so without expecting or needing some reward in a life beyond. I do them for the good feeling it gives me to help someone. When I chose not to do really shitty things it's not out of fear of an eternal punishment, but because it would be a shitty thing to do. Surely if you only behave decently because God is watching that devalues you as a decent human being? You aren't really choosing for yourself but are being coerced into behaving a certain way out of fear.

>simple to understand

Well, you are some simple motherfuckers, after all.

>shit we did in the Middle East

That is fucking rich coming from a sandy-dicked faggot whose "prophet" was a warlord. Is your dick full of sand because we were better at killing and conquering than you, sandfag?

"Wah! Those meanie Europeans hit us baaaaaaack!"

Meh, I guess if I had that much sand under my foreskin, I'd be grumpy too. Oh, that's right: you freaks cut your foreskins off just like Jews.

So im going back to my first statement that you made a decision to believe in something because it fits you.

I would love to see my dead father after i die does not mean that i willsee him and that believing in it will help in it. Just have to accept that i don't know what will happen. All religious people think that they are straight from god.. it good reason to look at others as on worse... on non believers on animals etc. Be humble my friend find love..love to everyone. Dont divide people find the truth that we are one( quantum physics here my friend)..there is not really much more you cant know is true. Adding any philosophy to it is meaningless

What do you think about the Jews? I'll take a guess: they are ok, right?

thx for that im shitty in english but you put it all together really well

Actually just to clarify a bit, logical consistency is very very important as it can be used to get more ruling on things that didnt exist at the time.

There is some evidence for islam for an example,
some verses have information which is admittedly vague, but holds info that could not be known at the time, and I am aware that its vagueness is an issue, but this does constitute a very small chance IMO.

And thats is your choice, you could argue that I am a "bad" person, but you would have to elaborate on your moral system and what not.

Stop making generalizations and say specific things that I can answer with specific answers.

Overall ? I wouldnt know.

ok so tell my what will happen after you die

I dont know, but heres what I believe happens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_death

>"Death is seen as the separation of soul from body......Death is seen as a painful experience in Islam."

how you can feel pain if you don't have body?

Are you in romania by any chance?
Syrian in Romania?

I could argue that the separation itself is painful.

Im in an arabic country bro.

Which one?

>guys, i found... a bugged online store

Jordan.
Cool beans.

"And thats is your choice, you could argue that I am a "bad" person, but you would have to elaborate on your moral system and what not."

I did not mean to imply that you were a bad person. I don't know you to make that judgement and being religious does not, in and of itself, make you a bad person.

I'm not going to clarify what I actually meant now as I do need to get off. Since you have been good enough to answer me and we've had a respectful conversation I felt the need to wait for your reply rather than just abandoning thread. Be well, good luck with the remaining religious slurs you will undoubtedly get.

How does it feel to be wrong?

Let me guess, you live in Swefiyah?

Yeah, I dont know whats wrong with Sup Forums today or if its just me but Im having some retarded issues with posting with fairly large pictures so Im probably peacing it too.

Thanks for the kind words gang, its 5 AM and I must sleep.

Ofcourse not, Im not a degenerate.

Hahaha, how upscale are you bro? Oh I know, Wehdat right? That place is pretty built up nicely.