Would you fuck a black at least once?

would you fuck a black at least once?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as long as i was provided with a condom, who knows how many fucking diseases you can get from one of those bitches

it's on my bucket list

Fuck yeah. Not a prostitute though. Also I’d prefer she was half Jewish, so we’d have something to talk about afterwards

Nope. Not even once. Not attracted to them.

Well, maybe the ones who’d fuck you.

Already have, would recommend

no and fuck off you fucking kikes

Why is fucking a chick of a particular ethnicity on there? That’s racist. Mine just says hot chicks.

Niggers getting creampied by white dick is the best.

No

I have already and I will again, Insh'Allah.

I would but I spill spaghetti with all girls so it's unlikely to happen.

It really isn't, but even if you'd consider it that it's probably the tamest kind of racism there is.

>implying i have the luxury of choosing
if any woman above a 2 offers to have sex, i'm down

Choosing a sexual partner based on race is pretty racist. You douche.

If she’s hot and not annoying I’d fuck her - behind my fiancées back. Why make it about race?

Bruh. Get a mulatto chick. Make sure she has the body of a black chick but the intelligence of a white one. She'll fuck your brains out and still be able to have a conversation.

Cheers.

Not all white chicks are s,art and not all African ones aren’t. Just get a smart chick with a nice body. Don’t be racist.

An ugly fuck like you would only pull fat nigger ghetto slum slags. Clean, quality black babes need a good looking guy with a big hard dick who can last in the sheets. I dated a black girl for a year and we'd go all night. She'd come so hard I'd feel her pussy pulsing on my cock milking it. She'd do that over and over, then I'd pull out and make her swallow every drop. Her lips massaged my dick so good she was a freak in bed.

already have

This. Mixed-chicks are my preference. Best of both worlds.

>DON'T BE WAYCIST

Have done so, would do so again. Shit was tight, although they were a virgin so that's to be expected. Sucked my dick decently well too

I mean it depends on what grounds you choose her. Attraction doesn't have to be racist, you can for example prefer fair skin, slim noses, thin lips or straight hair (or any combination of these) which would exclude a lot of people. Does it make me racist? No.

Now if I'd select sexual partners because I believe in racial hierarchies, muh subhuman nigger theory or anything like that, that'd be pretty racist.

>smart isn't wise
i married a smart girl who mistook me for a weak guy. It's taken ten years for her to work out that she would have been miserable with what she thought she wanted.
Get someone who is good for you and who you're good for, then be good for each other.

virgin detected

This

I've got it bad for a couple of mixed chicks. Would definitely bang...more than once.

Tfw I kept hearing how much bigger black guys dicks were than white guys. Ex is black, current bf is white. Current bf has way bigger dick.

Either it was a fluke and I picked a dud last time, or someone lied.

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NASTY SLUT

There we go. A beautiful pairof tits. Enjoy.

You set yourself up for that one, user.

missing timestamp, fake!

I have fucked a black woman it was great.

I recommend interracial sex to everyone. FUCK POL.

Shit, you caught me.

Still a nice pair of tits, tho. I give them 7/10

From the CDC:
>45% of adult blacks in the U.S. have ghonerea.
>1 out off every 16 will be diagnosed with HIV at some point in their lives.
Add syphillis, herpes, genetial warts, hepatitis etc etc etc, and about 89% of blacks in the U.S. have an STD.

Wrong numbers. Either you can't read statistics or you have an agenda to push. I wonder what it is..

cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html

try again.

Ima white man with a career. If I wanted to fuck black bitches, what the fuck would stop me?

No, because bestiality is illegal

Have plenty of times. They're really great fucks

My gf is half black so I suppose yeah, I would've said no before her though.

Have plenty of times, they're sexy as fuck and always soaked

Depends, out of what?

No. Niggers are disgusting and should all be murdered.

Sorry that your stepdaddy is black and you can’t handle it

>No, because bestiality is illegal

Quoted for truth

If you wouldn't fuck this petite black girl, you're a fag.

Don’t dictate to me what I should find appealing user.

definetly

Hella Ugly...
Nothing wrong with not liking blacks

I have gone black, but after all I have now come back.

I'm sure there's a trap thread missing you atm

Already have

I did. Surprise surprise, the colour of the skin doesn't affect how it feels. Still sex.

I would not and I am very multicultural. Caucasoid and Mongoloid only.