Seahawks fan since 1996 here. I can't fucking take it with this team anymore...

Seahawks fan since 1996 here. I can't fucking take it with this team anymore. Everyone is fucking shilling Kaepernigger to come here and on social media every last critical post of Kaepernigger is reported and deleted because my team's fanbase who hopped on the bandwagon since 2012 to the present are the most insufferable pieces of shit who only watch football to "stay woke." If they fucking sign that piece of shit I'm quitting the NFL. Fuck Carroll, fuck (((Schneider))), fuck Cucklel Wilshit, fuck Shermape, fuck Bitchett, what the fuck happened to this team? Why does my team have to be a god damn meme? I want to get off this fucking ride ffs.

nigga I'd take 5 years of success if it meant dealing with some libtards and bandwagoners

fuck you spoiled shit

Oh and fuck every last person who started following football or became a Seahawks fan since 2012. You ALL deserve to be gassed.

It wasn't this way during the 1980s of success and the mid 2000s of Holmgren's teams. I'd rather be a Browns fan and suffer with them than fuck all with having a literal meme team. Why should I root for a team that is inevitably going to sign the biggest fucking piece of shit in the NFL right now? All for a fucking PR stunt to get the SJWs in our bandwagon? I feel fucking cheated.

Come join the Browns bro, we only have true fans.

>What is the city of fight and win.
Are you fucking blind!

You don't know how it fucking feels man. I wish I were reborn a Titans fan or Dolphins fan or Chiefs fan at times. Why can't my degenerate """team""" be likable like them?

Dude if the browns can draft even halfway decent they should be able to put a winning team together within 5 years. Of course the browns front office is incompetent so get ready for more draft busts

Oh fuck I didn't want that get

Well, now it is yours. Congratulations.

Come, join us. We know kaepernigger for what he is. Sure the bantz will be bad this season, but imagine how sweet it will be as the xecucks devolve into shit while we ascend brother.

Chiefs are anything but likeable

They are the most unlikable team in the afc west

What the fuck is your problem? It's not that serious. It's just football, dude. Chill out.

Kap would be a decent backup if he didn't have a fuckhuge media circus following him

came here to post this

I'd rather have people who aren't PR stunts on my team. When 3 of your key players already are, it's annoying. I don't want dumb shilling for these talking heads on every last channel. I miss the days when the Hawks were just there and unimportant.

>if a team drafts well they will be good
ya dont fucking say?

The Hawks when they were unimportant were boring as shit. Matt Hasselbeck was not only stale, but an idiot. I think Kaepernick backing up Wilson would be pretty killer, personally.

Well they managed to stockpile a bunch of draft picks was more my point. Browns have never drafted well tho

MARTY CRANE IS PROBABLY TURNING IN HIS GRAVE WITNESSING THE COMMIE WASTELAND HIS CITY HAS BECOME

baka desu

Why is bad GET?

ah sorry. yeah i root for them, every year they always supposedly do good and the picks and busts just somehow get worse.