Anyone else feel depressed as shit after taking hydrocodone...

anyone else feel depressed as shit after taking hydrocodone? took them for pain after wisdom teeth removal - makes u feel good for a bit but then fucks you up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IpPi0nliLVE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5413857/Sackler-family-billions-opioid-crisis.html
youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/IpPi0nliLVE

Yeah no shit, obviously you're new to opiates. Feels like heaven while on em, hell while off. Opiates are a serious double-edged sword, so don't fuck with them.

Exactly

This.
I got addicted to them about 4 or 5 years ago and I can't go a single day without thinking about them. I have changed as a person for the worse and I have lost many relationships with my friends and family and missed many good job opportunities because of how much Hydro I take. I used to be a good person. I hate myself more everyday. I hope I die soon because I've turned into poison and I put everyone I know through hell.

Please. Stay away from opiates. They've ruined my life and they'll ruin yours just the same.

Oxycodone is better plebs.

Opiates are so gay. My buddy got one prescription from his dentist and it ruined his life. He's now tapered off Suboxone for 2.5 weeks and has probably slept for maybe 4 or 5 days.

So yeah despite this "epidemic" and all these people dying, go ahead and use them, you definitely won't get hooked. Bump up your modern shitty rap.

I got addicted a couple months ago. I was already depressed as fuck, but found a 3 year old bottle of Tussionex that had barely been touched, so I figured I may as well have some fun. Worst decision of my life. Binged on 20-30mg+ every other day for 3 weeks until it was gone because I couldn't stop. The withdrawals were fucking awful, so I naturally took to stealing oxy, hydro, and codeine from my dad, 3 times in 2 weeks. Had to confess to my family about it, and now I'm waiting on an order of kratom because they're naïve enough to think I'm using it just to get off opiates when I really just want to get high as fuck. Never would have touched that bottle if I knew it would make me this fucking addicted. Can't imagine what hardcore addicts must go through. So try to get some help, man. Shit's hard, but you can quit if you really make the effort.

did the same to me OP
ended up killing myself twice after taking them.

Oh yeah, and I almost ordered heroin a week ago because I was going to OD and kill myself. Had to stop myself because I know I'd be signing my death warrant and it would destroy my family. So yeah, fuck opiates.

I dont get this "OPIODS ARE LITERALLY CANCER" " YOU WILL LITERALLY DIE IF YOU TAKE OPIODS"

I've been on and off opioids all my life
From root canals to 4 wisdom teeth extraction to pulled groin to broken arms to a slipped disk. I've been on and off opioids atleast 30 times my entire life.
You take them for pain and when the pain is gone, you stop taking them. Its just that simple.

took it a time or three just to see what it was like, or maybe for tooth surgery pain i forget, but i thought it was kinda amazingly pleasant and i left it alone after each time. still have most of a bottle.

>i don't understand how people's environment affects their situation

nuture AND nature

So your parents teach you to be drug addicts?

How about you not be a pussy bitch and med yourself up and handle the pain like the rest of us

Taking it for pain is reasonable. It's when you become dependent, or just use them to get high that it becomes a problem. When you're depressed and they feel that fucking amazing then you don't want to stop, and physically cannot stop because the withdrawals and cravings are so horrible, and you have to take them to feel "normal". That's what ruins people. Personally I think the massive increase in price of opioids is fucking retarded. When you run out of pills and you NEED to get high, where do you turn? You go to heroin because it's cheap and potent as fuck. You start snorting or smoking it, realize it's fucking amazing and doesn't carry the stigma of IV, then after a while you need more and start shooting it. Before you know it your life is in pieces, and you're a junkie. It's a slippery slope, and if you don't have the right state of mind then they can destroy your life along with everyone else around you. If our government would focus on drugs as a health issue, specifically mental, and not a crime issue then people would be more likely to go to rehab and fix themselves. But no, of course the pharmacies and government make money off addicts, so they won't. Just raise the prices of pills so people turn to heroin, great fucking idea.

Do you actually think we will pity your stupid ass?
>had a tooth pulled
>hooked on opiates after 1 prescription
Man the fuck up.
Drugs are fun. Enjoy that shit when you have them, dont bitch about it online when you don't.
Faggot

That is precisely why people so easily get addicted to opioids
the high is intense and euphoric, the rebound is absolute misery, so of course people will redose to fight off the agony and catch a psychological habit. then the actual physiological changes in your brain catch up to the psychological habit and you literally cannot feel pleasure without opiates.

>20-30mg every other day
>almost ordered heroin
Kek

guess who brought us the opioid crisis?

the jews:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5413857/Sackler-family-billions-opioid-crisis.html

That shit gives me an instant hangover headache worse than the dental pain. The old weaker Tylenol 3 taken along with ibuprofen works pretty well without as many shitty side effects.

I'm very small and light, only 103 lbs. It's a lot for someone this small and with no tolerance, enough to induce pretty bad withdrawal. I really just wanted to fucking kill myself, so that's why I was going to get heroin. The fact that I'm fucked in the head is why I got so addicted.

are you a petite gril?
will you suck a penis or two for some oxy?

i find ibuprofen itself sufficient for most tooth pain

No, I'm just a very small and feminine guy, but I wouldn't suck dick for any kind of drug when I can just order grams of heroin for cheap.

You've never had anything drilled out or ripped from your skull before then.

Doc spends half an hour pulling and pushing your tooth out of your fucking mouth,maybe has to cut your tooth in half and then spend 30 more minutes prying it from your fucking skull

Tylenol wont do shit

lolol just smoke some weed for the comedown.
this is coming from someone that needed to push past the LD50 to have a decent time

Weed gives me anxiety. That's why I started doing opiates, needed to get high as fuck since that's all I enjoy in life.

respectfully disagree. dentist had to put his knee on the chair to leverage a wisdom tooth out of my mouth. had a big sore on my lower lip that was the fulcrum point.

but maybe that time i took hydro, i forget.

thats why you pop some xannys if need be, just be SUPER careful with those like just a football or two, no schoolbuses/ladders

or take a benadryl or a shot, see what works best

I don't have any, my psychiatrist won't prescribe me any benzos. I had to practically beg just to get something for anxiety, and he gave me fucking hydroxyzine, and it does literally nothing even at 100mg. Gonna ask for benzos next time.

nigger i meant from a dude, a plug, your guy.
if you get the right connects its like going to a fucking store.

I don't have one, I'm an antisocial fuck with no friends. If I could get drugs that easy then I would be dead already.

>hydroxyzine
and LAWL just looked this shit up, literally its a benadryl

you must not want to get high enough.
its legit worth it to go out there and get connects, and you will learn some street smarts along the way.
grow some balls

No doc will give you benzo's if you ask for them.

t.25 years in the business

you and me both, bro. i have no connections because i'm a solitary soul

the opioid epidemic is a chinese hoax take your prescription if you feel depressed obtain new prescription

It's garbage. I was hoping it would sedate me at that dose, but it didn't even help me with my insomnia. Faggot psychiatrist, I just want some fucking drugs.

Why would I do that when I can order high quality shit of literally anything I want off Tor?

That's why I haven't asked and simply say I need something for anxiety.

If you really want drugs then go to /r/DarkNetMarkets, find their superlist, and use the Zion .onion. Tons of shit.

>/r/DarkNetMarkets
thanks. i've never ventured beyond /b on here but will have to have a look

No problem. I'm thinking about getting shrooms and acid from Zion, my friends wanna trip together and they've got good deals. They're legit.

>Why would I do that when I can order high quality shit of literally anything I want off Tor?
nigger you just said you cant/dont get whatever drugs you want then you mention Tor like you're a pro? what the fuck are you on rn.
Theres a lot of steps and protocols you need to adhere to in order to use Tor anywhere near "safely". you know how easy it is to make one text of

>tryin to come thru

>be home in 2 hrs

>bet
Then you walk in, dap up and choose what you want while maybe smoking/drinking/bullshittin with your buddy. pay in cash

>drive home and get fuckin blasted
Shieettt once you get the good connects they even deliver, its worth the increased cost imo.

I said I don't have a guy, retard. I live in the ghetto where all the dumb niggers are already locked up. I've tried, and no one has anything other than weed. That's why I went to Tor.

>Faggot psychiatrist, I just want some fucking drugs

Why are you even going to a fucking doctor to try and score some benzos when you can click a few buttons?!

Because it's more expensive and I have a family who already knows I'm addicted to opiates, I'm already waiting on kratom, and if I start ordering illegal shit then my family would be suspicious. And if I'm going to do that then I'm going to get the best high I can for the money and get heroin. There's no point in wasting it on benzos when I want to get as high as possible.

That's how depressants work. They depress everything in your body including your mood. The temporary good feeling you get is from the dopamine flood once you stabilize you feel like garbage.

ITT: american opioid addicts. get your shit together.

pretty sure youre 15 whos never been high in their life, this is a shit LARP.
Shrooms/LSD/MDMA/THC/COCAINE/ADDERAL/HYDRO/BENZO/OXY/METHADONE/METH/HAIR-ON/ ETC.....

All have different vibes and flavors to them, they are TOTALLLLLLY different highs and sometimes you want a different flavor of high, opiates are dope but are only one flavor.
fuckin scrub

I'm 20 and I've been high every day for 2 years. I really don't give a shit what you think, I just enjoy opiates and I'm hoping they fucking kill me one day. I want to die, that's why I choose opiates.

>get your shit together
kind of hard when the chinks and mexicos who cut the stuff add all sorts of shit that straight up kills people. almost all heroin in the states is playing russian roulette

youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs

I mean id want to die too if I was that small go fent up

Which is why you should get your shit together.

You don't need opiods for treating pain from wisdom teeth removal. NSAIDs are enough. Just take 2x 500mg acetaminophen and 1x 500mg ibuprofen three or four times per day and dont be a lil bitch nigga

Thought about it, but I have a lot family who cares about me and have been desperately trying to keep me from killing myself for 10 years. So I'm just biding my time. Maybe I'll try smack like I was wanting to after I run out of kratom.

you cant set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.
Not sayin kill yourself cause thats fuckin weak, but go do more dope shit, put more on the line, need to fuck it more dude.
Then if you get aids/lose an arm/might get a large sentence then you can go off and kill yourself. You should be the freest person rn since you really don't give a shit bout your life.
I was in similar shoes around a similar age so I started doing what I wanted to do. got a sick job kickin down doors and working with cops as a private security and still get high as fuck. life turned around after I started focusin on me.
most likely you are keepin up a charade you dont want to do, school/activities/etc.... stop doin shit that doesnt feel like you inside. you need to be your genuine self.

>mixing acetaminophen and ibuprofen
>acetaminophen at that dosage

Don't really want to, I gave up years ago. I just want to get high as shit and die. I still want to try shrooms, acid, and DMT though. If they really change me for the better then cool I guess, but if not then I'm probably just going to say fuck it and start shooting smack. I just don't give a shit about what life has to offer, it's all meaningless and worthless.

lolol i hope you have to balls to off yourself cause this is just pathetic

Maybe, maybe not, I don't know. I already know I'm pathetic.

Stop being a fag.

Get clean a get gud

Being sober is fucking miserable. All I enjoy in life is getting high as shit and I can't wait until the day it kills me.

Dopamine depletion

Oddly it's the one drug I can take in small amounts and feel fine. Never gotten addicted, never crashed. Adderall, on the other hand...

Some Jews is not the same as all Jews, brainlet

bloodline faggot
>cant have it both ways heb

I have a couple 8mg hydros from my uncle that passed from cancer. It's been 6 months and I still haven't tryed one. I'm already an alcoholic so I don't wanna risk going down that rabbit hole and ending up a heroin junkie.