Batshit insane feminazis are giving out free sex toys because it's unfair 'men orgasm more than women'

Batshit insane feminazis are giving out free sex toys because it's unfair 'men orgasm more than women'

>radkink.com

Who /participating/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cxrz5pKgw4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember boys, you're the one to blame for the mass shootings

Who cares? I don't think orgasms are as important to women and that they have sex for different reasons than men. But if they disagree and want to spend money giving shit away, I hardly think that makes them "batshit insane."

I've seen this before, where's the video?

honestly whats wrong with free sex toys i would buy them and use them on my girlfriend (if i had one) (which i don't) :(((((

Found it lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Cxrz5pKgw4k

>feminists
>because its unfair

nothing to see here

>men orgasm more than women.

obviously having sex with the wrong dudes

second time around my girl asked to stop because she didn't wanna squirt all over her bed
i did snore and make her leave at 4 am...but hey, job done right?

welcome our new overlords

fucking good find faggot

Or she realized she was fucking a disgusting autist, and had to make up something to get you off her hoping you wouldn't slash her up.

>make her leave at 4 am

lol she sobered up. I hope she doesn't cry rape.

Who the fuck cares?

Also, when polled about what women would want a second husband for, the vast majority said sex. A lot of dudes don't get the job done.

Some women are fucking intolerable if they haven't had an orgasm in a while. Give them all the toys they want.

I wish someone would find this woman and beat her. Not kill her, maybe just disfigure her face and knock some teeth out. I can't see police spending much time or resources looking for the attacker, knowing what she did.

I mean, she's right, but she's saying it shitty and rude. Masculinity forces us to bottle emotion up sometimes. That's why I go with the flow with my emotions, I don't let anything hold them back, unless I'm trying to be professional, obviously.

I make my girl squirt all the time too, i just don't brag about it on fucking Sup Forums

Wtf

>Batshit insane feminazis are giving out free sex toys
Yes, that's the kind of horrible shit the Nazis were known for: distributing dildos.

You just did, faget

>Batshit insane feminazis are giving out free sex toys because it's unfair 'men orgasm more than women'
Fine. Or is there a point that needs discussing?

Why does she look like a horse

The real problem is that they shoot up innocent people and not gender studies classes.

Lube one of these sex toys up with tabasco sauce, punt it right up in her pussy, then seal her vag with krazy glue...

kek what kind of faggotry is this

Guys, stop posting this. It's a scam that makes you pay $20 or some shit in shipping. All the toys they sell are cheep and you can get them in bulk of alipress.

what the actual fuck

>Batshit insane feminazis
More like horseshit - I mean, look at those teeth, amirite?

so this is the country where hitler escaped to

>boo boo she's being rude :(

People like her have nothing but offense to them, and they try to double it as defense, so that's why I pointed it out. The type of people that name call during an argument.

Got the fucking buttplugs lmao

That's piss. Women don't ejaculate. Your bitch pissed on you.

Hard working women making a difference in the world...beautiful.

Who cares about orgasms other than these uncompromised feminists in terms of as a right?

No response yet boys

Just the automated one

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME.
check out what i got

faggot

its only 8

as a femanon they do have a point. never had a man make me cum

They don't smell the same, but whatever.

Tits or GTFO you are not a man quit LARPing

guys for real though. if you have an anal fetish like me and your cock is 6 inches or over GET THE BUTT PLUG.

ew. no ones talking about you, pam

Are they all white? Maybe it's because you never had some BBC

I was just telling this to a friend

That whale cry that drags on at the end

TITS or GTFO and you keep fucking little commie fags who only want you for your butt fyi

Why does your cock have to be six inches or more to enjoy a butt plug?

>boys, you're the one to blame
That's not what toxic masculinity means. But I guess I can't expect autists like you to approach this conversation in good faith.

How can I convince my gf to try bdsm?

haha nice one user

That's a good fucking deal

I'm sending a boxful of buttplugs to the white house

virgin faggot detected .

they actually did

no you don't , and yes you do you miserable faggot .

...sorry I have testosterone.
It kinda gets me hard... makes me want to cum more than myself wife.

Depends on where you're at in the relationship. If you haven't been fucking that long you just slowly try rougher and rougher stuff and see what she's okay with. And then eventually have a conversation about how far you two can to with this.

If you've been together a while you can just talk about it.

Also if you're not already making her cum more than she can deal with you might focus on that first.

because you're ugly .

Sure "femanon" tits and timestamp out get out bigot

Go on and shove that good faith up your ass fuckface.

>Analee

Shipping is 13 dollars. They make their money back by the extremely fucking expensive shipping lol

I started using buttplugs with my gf and her pussy got so much tighter and wetter shit feels amazing

Exactly this, although I paid a hooker extra for it lol

Ya'll know that BDSM kit is like $10 with free shipping form china right

probably because you fuck like a wet mattress

also tits or gtfo

Do cock rings work?

hey crazy bitches, here's a pro tip:

try flicking the bean more.

case closed, another day in the life of Shitlock Bones.

I ain't payin 4.42 shipping for a vibrator, fuck off viral marketer

just find a guy who's thing is getting you off. Current gf had the same problem before, not anymore.

I don't find anything wrong with bottling my emotions up. It's helps me. A lot. I don't go off at people for "offending me" mainly because they are not worth the time. If I did I wouldn't be in a good position like I am now

i ordered some lets see if they can tell im a male or not

just ordered like 10, wonder how they will respond to my prostate orgasm videos.

when i masturbate it's not the same as actual sex y'know thats why most women have this problem

the problem as they state it, is not that it isn't the same as having sex.

the problem, as THEY state it, is "THE NUMBER OF ORGASMS."

if you wanna orgasm more, flick your bean.

You dont get it. Masturbating doesnt make me cum anymore!

Just put some vinegar on it!

Why didn't you think of THAT?

I got the same bdsm kit while I was living in China for $4. It was pretty good though, would've paid more if I had to.

so don't masturbate as frequently, or fantasize while doing it.

I mean I'm cut and I have no problem cumming buckets, despite other men telling me it shouldn't be as sensitive as it is.

and yet, he still orgasms more than you.

jealous?

you must have a pretty strong sex drive to be able to cum like that

I wish i had a bf to get these for me

This is a shill thread to sell sex toys, they're not free.
Don't fall for it.

I have an over active imagination and I'm good at giving hand jobs under the queensburrough bridge for 5 dollars a man.

you'll give a handjob to a femanon?

Scam alert

that's 10 dollars, I don't like my hands smelling like oysters.

Thanks for the buttplugs faggots

Then what is the dildo for? If you use it, it's masturbation.

the fuck country is this

Toxic masculinity is literally just aspects of male culture that feminists don't like. Nothing more.

funny thing is women have several orgasms during sex men get 1, some how its unfair to women that men have masturbate more .....

>'men orgasm more than women'
'Cause we're hornier, and capable of taking care of that.

"Why does a dog lick his balls?"
- Because he can.