Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0
snopes.com/2018/02/16/how-many-school-shootings-in-2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZohjYKGZJM
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl6Y6GQCYKo
youtube.com/watch?v=h3GNMH7hdU4
youtube.com/watch?v=fG4wNhVaAfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You seem to have a loose grip on reality and are projecting unrealistic scenarios to hide your lack of evidence for an unstated opinion

Please fill out this form while we prepare your safe space.

You seem to have lost a grip on sarcasm and humor

You forgot teachers shooting it out in the streets like the old west. Step it up francine, or no shekels for you.

Another day, another libtard dilemma.

>Lost a grip on sarcasm and humor
>"Butthurt report"
Get lost newfag

Good point from someone who probably thinks Obama is still plotting to take his guns away.

You fucking idiot.

not sure if MODS or self projecting

>MFW school shooters realize they can grow up to be teachers and kill everyone
Is there something preventing them from killing everyone now?

this is semi realistic, however how about a more realistic hypothetical scenario:
>be in grade 6
>social history teacher is fresh outta college
>no experience
>treats class like young children
>constantly bullied by class
>has 13 mental breakdowns where she screams at us while crying and eating cheerios straight from a box through the year
>mfw if she had a gun she would have killed us all

kids can be shits, and when someone is pushed to the limit they do things they normally wouldn't think of. giving these people access to firearms be they student or teacher is morally reprehensible and wrong.

Pro-tip: Most teachers already have access to firearms by virtue of being adults in the US. They are only not LEGALLY allowed to carry them on campus. There's nothing physically preventing them from bringing one in and shooting the fuck out of their students but their own self-control.

This
However I think people are worried teachers will hit a breaking point while having a firearm in the classroom, and this won't let them go home and cool off because they'll start shooting on the spot. I think it's a dumb and unlikely point though.

Eh if she does then one of the other teachers will come in and shoot the PMSing bitch. Or maybe they'll both have a good cry, never can tell with women.

When we harden up those targets with armed ex-marine teachers with extra bonus pay they'll sure as shit stop.

exactly, and I'm not saying that there is something like a magical barrier preventing them from carrying them into school, however allowing them to carry the gun on campus makes the possibility of a kid either getting shot by an overly emotional teacher or shot accidentally when they try to shoot a shooter too high.
what if the shooter shoots the teacher, now he has 2 guns.
what if the gun gets in the hands of a student.
guns shouldn't be allowed on a campus unless handled by a trained professional like police or security.

the real problem here is mental health. it is extremely difficult to get good mental help, it is pricey and there are many stigmas surrounding mental health. there should be more funding going towards the health sector, but instead they are actually getting cutbacks.

my school therapist was dealing with alot of kids who had suffered abuse and trauma, including some of my best friends. that same guy couldn't handle the stress of dealing with everyone's problems, and one day he stood on his desk and hung himself with his tie in his room, with the office attendant just on the other side of the door. there was no window, so she didn't know until she sent a student in later.
what if he had access to a gun?

You're an idiot

No, you're the fucking idiot.

that's a baseless accusation, sir.

>I don't think you are correct
>I can't prove it though
>that makes you an idiot

there's some problems with your logic, friendo.

>possibility of a kid either getting shot by an overly emotional teacher
Already covered
> or shot accidentally when they try to shoot a shooter
One extra casualty is better than letting an indiscriminate killer run wild. Just ask the NYPD, the organization with the highest number of innocent bystander shootings
>what if the shooter shoots the teacher, now he has 2 guns.
Irrelevant. They can only use one (effectively) at a time anyway.
>what if the gun gets in the hands of a student.
Depends on the student and their motives. If an active shooter shoots a teacher before they get the gun out and a student gets it and kills the shooter, that's a pretty good day

Then he would have shot himself, obviously.

No, the basis is there. You're just too stupid to realize it.

And you can prove what's going to happen in 2030?

>what if he had access to a gun?
A) you in the US? Then he did have access to a gun, and your hypothetical demonstrates the exact oposite of your intended point. At any rate, someone who has decided to commit mass murder isn't gonna be deterred by a gunbuster sign, they aren't some sort of magical ward in some anime.
B) He would have died quicker and suffered less? Why do you want the mentally ill to only have access to lingering forms of death?

What a pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0

watch that video.

that was a policeman giving a gun demonstration on campus.

that gun was handled by a trained professional, keep in mind.

now, do you want the same scenario with someone overly emotional who has never fired a gun or been trained to use one properly?

a) when he hung himself, he didn't have access to a gun, tard.
b) the emotional impact on seeing a person with a bullet wound in their head and viscera on the wall behind him with a trauma victim or clinically depressed individual would cause a mental breakdown.

And that is considered a school shooting in the eyes of liberals. That how they spike their numbers.

Because he was a pussy.

no, actually. this is considered a misfire.

when has this ever been reported as a school shooting?

keep riding that short bus.

that answer doesn't coincide with any of the topics being addressed in my comment, europoor.

I assume you are europoor because of your lack of reading retention and basic understanding of writing language in English.

If he had been better trained he would have taken cover outside of the building.

>taken cover outside the building

he shot himself in the leg you retard.

>year 2040
>arm every man, women, and child
>entrust each human to their own protection

snopes.com/2018/02/16/how-many-school-shootings-in-2018/

5 February: Harmony Learning Center, Maplewood, Minnesota – A third-grader pressed the trigger of a law enforcement officer’s handgun. The weapon went off but no one was injured.

Here is one of your 18 school shootings this year dip shit.

Probably true, there is only 5 teachers and they are all clones. Not like some have sex with students, killed kids, beat kids, or had any other issues. Flawless logic

It was a joke you retard. Read the fucking news.

No, I'm an amerifag just like you, but I'm not a softie like your weak counselor.

What’s funny is this shit is true. I was thinking about that kinda shit when hearing this whole debate. I’ve seen some teachers just lose it at some point. And them having a gun and also being underpaid terribly don’t fucking mix well. Kids can suck. Substitutes know that very well.

>implying you wouldn't shoot up students if you were a teacher
are you from another planet?

I disagree, they'll probably utilise eugenics to just euthenise the people who don't have "normal" points of view.

what is considered "normal points of view" would fluctuate depending on liberal or conservative presidents in the whitehouse.

on one hand, you wouldn't be able to properly express yourself and would have to show restraint on your points of view.

on the other hand, people would refrain from condemning each other for holding a different viewpoint in fear of death.

>who has never fired a gun or been trained to use one properly?
U wot m8?
Most concealed carriers shoot WAY more often than the police do. Some departments only require an officer to qualify with the sidearm once a year.

No one is suggesting that all teachers be MADE to keep a gun with them on campus. Most are only suggesting that a person with a CC permit that demonstrates the competence necessary to carry a gun in public be allowed to carry on school grounds as though it were just like any other public place.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZohjYKGZJM
Just replace "terrorism" with "mass shootings" and "muslims" with "gun owners."

Yeah, because kids these days are raised with no respect and are shitheads. If parents won't discipline their kids, someone has to.

right, and in the video the police officer shoots himself in the leg. this video was from 2006 friendo, not from 2018.

>not even choices
can you even lift?

This. I've met so many disgruntled teachers. And I can think of two right now that I'm certain would have shot my ass in high school.

Yes I am. How did you know? Don't you have to go to bed soon?

Yeah, I've seen it plenty of times. I'm not an underage fag like you.

dedicating 30 years just to shoot up some school
instead of an 18 year old devoid of love

which to chose..

This isn't no country for old men, faggot. So you can drop the friendo, homo

I love how this has devolved to calling people out on their political stances as being conservative or liberal, when it is possible to be a conservative and still believe that there needs to be a better standard for gun control laws.
the NRA does a really good job of brainwashing their members to mindlessly defend gun rights from pre-colonial times which don't account for AR15s which can kill 15 children in under 5 minutes.

we'll also have sentient kill drones in every classroom just itchin' blast students at the slightest wrong move

>underage

SHALL

welcome to our planet
earthlings must seem awfully strange to you
especially the amerilards

>brainwashing
You're the brainwashed sheep.
The nra only makes up a fraction of gun owners and pro-2A citizens. Keep spitting your Bullshit rhetoric.

Nice pic. Do you plan on making a point soon?

>reacting negatively to a recent event is brainwashing

ok buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I mean I could say the same about your post, but instead I posted my reaction to it because I don't think anyone really gives a shit.

What, because I put the numbers in front of you? Make up another fantasy scenario that makes you feel better. You're weak and can do nothing to take guns away

>Up against the wall.
>Take off your clothes.
>All of them.
>Boys too.
>MAGA!

So you have no point.

you didn't post any numbers, you said they make up a fraction of the gun owners but no numbers were stated. what are these magical numbers you speak of? there are no numbers here, only baseless claims with no factual evidence, just like every other comment on Sup Forums.

saying I don't have a point when it has been clearly stated and you are butthurt about it doesn't mean the point will go away, it's still lodged far up your asshole and making you uncomfortable.

There are ~4 Million members of the NRA and ~100 million legal gun owners in the US.

Hey faggot every teacher doesn't have to have a gun for his plan to work. It is about ending defenseless zones, and it would work very well.

You do realize none of the suggested laws in the wake of the past few shootings would have stopped them, right? And this isn't a case of "they would use a different gun" but actually they would have not had any effect on the armaments used and how they were procured.

Sure, ban AR15s, not like semi-auto rifles are hard to find. Ban semi-autos? Not that pump nor lever action weapons can't be fired fast. Ban those? Double action revolvers and bolt action rifles. Muskets?

Not to forget that muskets were far from the only weapons available during colonial times or unknown to the founding fathers. Hell, the Lewis and Clark expedition had Girandoni air rifle with a 20 round capacity.

The bullshit that they preach reaches beyond their members.
>good guy with a gun keep the government at bay it's a mental health issue guns are just tools herdurrrrr
If you buy into any of that shit then you're dancing for a lobbying firm whose sole purpose is to make gun manufacturers more money.

Are you completely retarded? Teachers could have brought guns to school at any time in the past yet I haven't heard of any cases where the teacher did the shooting. This isn't going to suddenly change because they're required to carry. Please stop and think for a second next time you're about to post something stupid.

>We see here the triggered autist's natural behavior
>When confronted with facts, he retreats insisting "no, the goalposts were here all along"

On the other hand, there will be less shiathead kids who are not likely to contribute to society in the long run.

why would anyone go that far just to shoot some kids. doing all that schooling for a profession and succeeding would be a pretty good turn up for these kinds of people.

thank you, now I agree with your numbers, however the NRA are a very vocal minority of gun owners. they have successfully stopped gun laws from being changed many times, and while many of these times it was for good reason, there have also been times when all that was to be proposed was a simple background check into the buyer's mental health.
also, many of the NRA members will call people "Liberals" simply for not defending their gun rights the way that they like to.

this is what I mean when I say "NRA members are brainwashed to silence people speaking out against guns," I never made the claim that in order to own a gun you must be a member of the NRA, that is a logical fallacy.

Clearly you have never tried to lead a public school classroom. Little cunts will challenge you and if you show the tiniest crack in your resolve, you might as well switch schools.

not likely, but no doubt the teachers most responsible for power-tripping and harassing students are going to be the ones who vie to be the ones with guns. and they'll make damn sure to remind any student they don't like that it wouldn't be too hard to make them have a bad day.

two kinds of people become teachers. those who want to help kids get strong, and those who like being stronger than kids.

2017 lobbying budgets:
US Chamber of Commerce - $82,190,000
National Assn of Realtors - $54,530,861
Business Roundtable - $27,380,000
Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers of America - $25,847,500
Blue Cross/Blue Shield - $24,330,306
American Hospital Assn - $22,064,214
American Medical Assn - $21,535,000
Alphabet Inc - $18,140,000
AT&T Inc - $16,780,000
Boeing Co - $16,740,000
Open Society Policy Center - $16,110,000
DowDuPont - $15,877,520
National Assn of Broadcasters - $15,460,000
Comcast Corp - $15,310,000
Lockheed Martin - $14,464,290
Amazon.com - $13,000,000
Southern Co - $12,970,000
National Retail Federation - $12,890,000
NCTA The Internet & Television Assn - $12,790,000
Oracle Corp - $12,385,000
NRA - $5,122,000

Boy, they sure do have a lot of pull...

How the fuck is a 2 year old posting

pretty epic high score

yes, but to fire those in quick succession is nothing at all like a semi automatic rifle with rounds able to penetrate multiple victims.
not able to do that with the regular ammo?
buy +P.
can't access that ammo?
you can make it at home.
"what about a squib load?"
you really think a school shooter is gonna worry about that when they usually commit suicide after or during the shooting?

kek got a good guy with a gun here keeping the US government at bay with his $700 AR!!!

>this is exactly what some people are asking for
FTFY

So if you're gonna be a high school freshman in 2030... then where the fuck are your parents and how are you using a computer? That puts you at like 2-3 years old.

maybe he is just extremely retarded and being held back while in his 20's due to inability to retain the scholarly information.

Yellow bellied draft dodger telling teachers they have to stand in front of a military grade weapon designed to shred organs, with a handgun. Fuck you trump! Muller was in nam...hope he rips your tiny penis off

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's speaking hypothetically, not 3 years old but that only makes him marginally less retarded.

my teacher used to play this song when we weren't listening or being shits.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl6Y6GQCYKo

suddenly, it all makes sense.

Yeah but even telling someone you have a ccw can get it taken. This is the problem with the gun control debate, nobody knows the laws we already have.

You know the much more likely result is that depressed teachers are going to hero their brains all over their students on a regular basis. Might improve attendance; kids will make bets on which teacher kills themselves next.

>to fire those in quick succession is nothing at all like a semi automatic rifle

youtube.com/watch?v=h3GNMH7hdU4
youtube.com/watch?v=fG4wNhVaAfc

>with rounds able to penetrate multiple victims

How many victims were killed or injured by shots going through another person? What about all the shootings done with pistol caliber weapons and shotguns?

>you really think a school shooter is gonna worry about that when they usually commit suicide after or during the shooting?

You think a shooter cares about penetrating their target?

You know as well as I do +p loads have nothing to do with school shootings

OMG

>itt: liberal retards overreacting as usual.

But ok, how much did everyone else spend? I'm guessing a hell of a lot more.

This doesn't take into account outside spending. They spend a lot more money than this and they do have a lot of pull.

>you think a shooter cares about penetrating their target?

yes, actually. this would mean a higher kill count.

in this day and age, when you shoot up a school they will show your name, a kill count, and then tally it against other shootings.

when they covered the recent one, they were comparing it to other shootings on a chart that looked like a highscore chart.

if you are mentally deranged enough to think you were doing the world good by shooting up the school, all this does is further your ego and glorify the perpetrators.

“Emotional teacher point” not covered. Someone’s solution was to kill the teacher-why even have guns in the first place then?
Also, if a teacher dies that does not justify every teacher being entitled to a gun, let alone made mandatory.

“Gunman acquiring two guns irrelevant HOW?” He has even more ammo

Also, your scenario with a student getting the gun conveniently blankets over the possibility of the student shooting someone else by accident.

Clean yourself up boy, you dead